Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Motorcycle


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1

mauwer
    mauwer

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hi there

I tought of motorcycles in minecraft but not just any motorcycle a motorcycle that has spiky wheels
so it can climb blocks. that way you dont have too make roads every where.
I mad an example on how i tought it should look like:
Posted Image

notch isnt probebly going too add this but maybe a good modder out there can make a mod out of it.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

deathguardian97
  • Location: Another Castle

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

Too high-tech for Minecraft. NO! Suggested before. Use search. Also, there are mods for these, so use those.
At a loss for words? Here's a few you can use: Welcome, to Night Vale...

#3

mauwer
    mauwer

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

deathguardian97 said:

Too high-tech for Minecraft. NO! Suggested before. Use search. Also, there are mods for these, so use those.

to high-tech for minecraft:
to high-tech doesnt exist in minecraft. besides i suggestet planes in minecraft and every one said bad idea and to high-tech and stuff and when a mod came out every one loves it.

suggested before:
every forum is suggested before

There are mods for these:
Where?
Posted Image

#4

Golbolco
  • Location: Somewhere
  • Minecraft: Golbolco

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

This... Is actually a GOOD suggestion for a new vehicle! Doesn't look too high tech (like thats possible in minecraft), All you have to do is remove the spikes and it COULD work! +1 Support.

#5

miycu
    miycu

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

mauwer said:

deathguardian97 said:

Too high-tech for Minecraft. NO! Suggested before. Use search. Also, there are mods for these, so use those.

to high-tech for minecraft:
to high-tech doesnt exist in minecraft. besides i suggestet planes in minecraft and every one said bad idea and to high-tech and stuff and when a mod came out every one loves it.


suggested before:
every forum is suggested before

There are mods for these:
Where?

there is "too high tech" if the game can't have guns because their too modern then it's definatly not getting a motorbike

And thats why we have the forum rule of not suggesting again so people like you don't keep posting the same threads over and over again

this looks stupid with the spikes, if notch did implement anything remotely like a motorbike it would need roads and, oh wait we already have that, it's called a minecart system. the only controllable fast traveling option is likely to be a horse or moa which fits in much better with the games themes.

#6

mauwer
    mauwer

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

miycu said:

mauwer said:

deathguardian97 said:

Too high-tech for Minecraft. NO! Suggested before. Use search. Also, there are mods for these, so use those.

to high-tech for minecraft:
to high-tech doesnt exist in minecraft. besides i suggestet planes in minecraft and every one said bad idea and to high-tech and stuff and when a mod came out every one loves it.


suggested before:
every forum is suggested before

There are mods for these:
Where?

there is "too high tech" if the game can't have guns because their too modern then it's definatly not getting a motorbike

And thats why we have the forum rule of not suggesting again so people like you don't keep posting the same threads over and over again

this looks stupid with the spikes, if notch did implement anything remotely like a motorbike it would need roads and, oh wait we already have that, it's called a minecart system. the only controllable fast traveling option is likely to be a horse or moa which fits in much better with the games themes.

problem with minecraft is it could be the ultimate game with every thing but with people like you it will never be it
lets say if we have motorcycles in it if you dont like it just dont build them

besides planesmod has guns and bombs in it and everyone likes it well maybe not everyone everyone but you :GoldBar:

if minecraft gets all the sugestions you still have normal minecraft if you choose for that so why woulnd you add it?
Posted Image

#7

Nakota5
    Nakota5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 383 posts
  • Location: Williamsport, PA
  • Minecraft: Nakota5
  • Xbox:MrHankey007

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

like the idea but notch dosent want cars planes and so on

#8

Dijego
    Dijego

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

Nakota5 said:

like the idea but notch dosent want cars planes and so on

Hey,

Yes, I think that is true. But that is probably how Notch looks at the game when he wants to play it himself.
If he looks at it from the creator perspective I think he should probably let people get what 'they' want and less what he wants himself. The good thing now is that mods exist. So people can adjust the game the way they want! He is even going to make mods a sort of official part of the game. So basically Notch is approving and suppporting Higher Tech in Minecraft aswell, probably because he wants the player to have the best experience they can have playing Minecraft!

So if you don't like High Tech, then why are you here? Only to be negative about a suggestion for a mod that you don't even have to download?! If you do not like it, do not download it. Easy.
:Diamond:

So for all the people who do not like High Tech in Minecraft: Stay away from the download button!
And for all the other people: Have fun playing Minecraft the way you like it!

(Not saying you were negative Nakota5, but an earlier post by someone else was, I think.)

Regards,

Dijego
Regards,

Dijego

#9

GhastTamer
  • Location: Your very thoughts.
  • Minecraft: Naked_Cake

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

I would like it has a mod, or an end game expansion pack. Nothing else
http://dl.dropbox.co...7566/mcfoff.gif
I wish I was in this :C

#10

Lesterzz

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

No. Bad idea.
Posted Image

#11

Dijego
    Dijego

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

Lesterzz said:

No. Bad idea.

Hey,

Why?

Regards,

Dijego
Regards,

Dijego

#12

BCrafty121
  • Location: Right behind you!!!
  • Minecraft: BCrafty121

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

I personally think something like a bicycle would fit better. It would also have to be faster than running but slower than an accelerated minecart, otherwise the powered rails become sort of nerfed. Maybe a tamable horse would be a better challenge.

And ignore the people who say a suggestion is bad because its "too modern" or "not realistic". We already have engines and electrical circuitry so the argument that we can't have modern tech is null. We also have magical portal to another universe and a law of gravity that only applies to less than half of the stuff in the game so the argument that we can't have stuff that is too unrealistic is even more null.

#13

Herbert
    Herbert

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Location: Texas
  • Minecraft: Cnix

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:00 AM

What.. what those "round"-ish things for the wheels? I've Never seen those objects in minecraft!
Posted Image

#14

IncredibleMeh
  • Location: Narnia, Neverland, and Mcdonalds all at the same time.
  • Minecraft: IncredibleMeh
  • Xbox:IncredibleMeh

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:13 AM

That, thing you call a motorcycle, it's wheels have, umm... God, I have no idea how to describe it.
"You don't honestly care if your new Crystal Meta-Sword is going to clash with your Elite Boss Clogs! It's about the numbers! You want the items with the best numbers so you can use your numbers to decrease the enemy numbers until your numbers are the best in the land!" -ZeroPunctuation

#15

Gameguy602
  • Location: Taking random to the extreme.
  • Minecraft: Gameguy602

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

View PostHerbert, on 05 February 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

What.. what those "round"-ish things for the wheels? I've Never seen those objects in minecraft!
Why did you revive this year-old thread to support the already existent consensus?
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

#16

AdamBrony
  • Minecraft: Adam_Hooverson

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

Everypony...or if you prefer everybody...SHUT UP ABOUT THIS IDEA...ITS FINE...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, GTFO! I think this would be a GREAT idea for a mod...would definitely look cool...with the spikes and everything I like how it looks, the spikes could hurt mobs too. :D
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=229041]Posted Image[/url]

#17

Some_Free_Cake
  • Location: The Depths Of Your Innermost Soul
  • Minecraft: Willvanzero
  • Xbox:Some Free Cake

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Is this serious?
Posted Image
Click to support!

#18

dariusc356
  • Minecraft: dariusc356

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Honestly I think that if Mojang added all these suggested features like guns motorcycles, cars, etc. The game would suck. I like the good old-fashioned minecraft. Punching wood and mining ores can never be beaten by fancy high-tech stuff.

#19

RurouniTim
  • Location: The End
  • Minecraft: RurouniTim
  • Xbox:RurouniTim

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Lol, this thread was from 2 years ago. We should really let it die out.

Also, no. I see 2 circles, which we all know don't exist in minecraft
Imma sign my name because you TOTALLY can't read it right above my profile pic and everyone loves to see more of my name.

-RurounileftyTim

#20

Frog81
    Frog81

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 10472 posts
  • Location: very secret. much intrude. wow.
  • Minecraft: frog81
  • Xbox:Gorfeywog

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

...The necromancers! Anyway, tech mods are liked because you have the OPTION to use them, and a lot of the people who like not having tech stuff don't really look at mods anyway.
Posted ImagePosted Image