• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Motsch
    Motsch

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:59 PM

First of all i want to say that i don't know if that is the right forum to post such things.

Now to the topic.
I am sure that some people here know stargate, the TV series. Maybe there are some fans who want to build on a server some things like (maybe it is a bit to big) the destiny ore atlantis. It is only an idea. When there are enought people we can arrange that.
You also can give me some ideas but I hope there are interested people.

Register or log in to remove.

theiking1
  • Minecraft: TheiKing

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

Check out www.iKingsSGC.com, our head admin started his server as a simple freebuild but since he branched it out into anything you can imagine about stargate. Right now im using his account because he is busy making his Stargate Minecraft beta texture pack (something thats never been attempted before)

You seem like a Avid Stargate enthusiast and we would love to have someone like that added to our build team. The direct link for the Classic server, iKings Stargate Mulitverse : Classic is http://www.minecraft...3540289ac53141a

Our beta servers are currently migrating hosts so they are unavailable to be played on.

Thank You,

Kpro998
iKings  Stargate Coalition of Servers : Minecraft Administration
iKings Stargate Coalition of Servers: Source Engine Administration

Posted Image

Motsch
    Motsch

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

I would like to visit your server, but i don't like to play the classic version of minecraft because I like the features you have in the beta version. That's why i payed for it. I hope the other server will come online in the next time.
What are you building at the moment? Are you playing on classic or beta?

One final question, are on the beta server the same things like on the classic?

Blueson
    Blueson

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Minecraft: Blueson

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:28 AM

I'd be really intrested I've been a stargate fan seens 5 years back have seen every serie, and every episode, I'm a bit back with Universe though becuse in Sweden they had some weird times to send the serie. But I'd be really intrested to build a Stargate world with you guys!
I'm Blue