• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] Better Than Wolves (Now With Hardcore Brewing) Total Conversion! [V4.89PHILLIP upd: Jan 17]

smp btw mod evil

• Please log in to reply
38782 replies to this topic

Renegrade

Posted Yesterday, 06:06 PM

View PostFireKit, on 16 April 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

I had my cauldron up in the air little bit (for replacing planks under quickly) and a tree grew. It' leaves ate the cauldron and only what was inside it remained...I know that's a vanilla thing, but still pretty expensive pre-mob tower.

Err... where exactly was this cauldron such that trees can grow into it?  :S   Those ARE high value items, I generally keep it in a secure underground room somewhere where creepers can't blow it up..

Register or log in to remove.

FlowerChild

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Yikes...wow.  I can count about 5 forum rules that were broken on *both* sides in the above exchange with absolutely nothing being accomplished other than my eyes watering from the amount of text produced.  

Relax guys.

To hopefully bring this to a close:

Jungle spider spawns aren't related to temples in any way.

Jungle spider spawns are however related to jungle tree leaves.

View PostRenegrade, on 16 April 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

Err... where exactly was this cauldron such that trees can grow into it?  :S   Those ARE high value items, I generally keep it in a secure underground room somewhere where creepers can't blow it up..

Hehe...yeah, not to mention the rather questionable practice of growing trees next to a fire-pit :)

This is something that comes up so rarely that I've never felt the time invested in fixing that vanilla bug would be well spent.  I can't even remember the last time someone mentioned that one.
Posted Image

FireKit
    FireKit

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1314 posts

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

I wasn't using it for a long time (I had very bad luck getting diamonds and my base is extreme hills with low amounts of shore level land.), I already had the leather for the saw, I was just letting it rest there until I got to the neither.

Trees aren't that high, some can start having leaves after 1 space off the ground. So if you have planks on top of the ground. Then the space for the flame and then above that the cauldron puts its 3 in the air.

Anyway died to something I remember always getting me (Even on my old computer) . Where your standing in water/moving water that isn't deep enough to drown you and you have 1/2 heart left and you get out of being under so your air starts to refill, but seconds later you still die anyway. Anyone else ever have that?