Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

McURL - Minecraft URL Launcher


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1

SpaceManiac
  • Location: Shenanigans Institutes
  • Minecraft: SpaceManiac

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:40 AM

Introducing Posted Image - the Minecraft URL Launcher!

To put it simply, this is a small (under 1 MB) tool that you download and install that allows you to instantly launch Minecraft SMP using links on websites. More detailed information, source code, and downloads can be found on the website here. There are versions available for Windows, Linux (Gnome and KDE), and Mac OS X (experimental). The source is available on GitHub and licensed under the MIT license.

Posted Image


I encourage server admins to use McURL on their own websites. There's a form at the bottom of the page for easy link generation in HTML and BBCode formats, very easy to use in forum posts or on your own site. If you do, I'd love it if you posted here!

I can understand you might be averse to entering your username and password in a third-party tool, especially after the recent password scare. But rest assured I will never collect username or password data. Those able to do so are welcome to examine the source code and decompile all packaged versions of McURL. A regular user and still not convinced? These people support McURL:


Enjoy! Also, please check out the thread on the Bukkit Forums.
Posted Image - the Minecraft URL Launcher

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TkTech
    TkTech

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 304 posts
  • Location: Canada, Eh
  • Minecraft: TkTech

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

If it counts for anything, as the:
    [*:1p23jexf]Original creator of the skindex,
    [*:1p23jexf]Original creator of the alpha/beta protocol documentation,
    [*:1p23jexf]#minecraft op,
    [*:1p23jexf]etc...
I can say that the freely-available source as well as the precompiled JAR's do not include any phone-home functionality, password siphoning functionality, or any privacy/security implications not already present in the client.
blog | developer wiki (protocol, etc...) | Codewarrior is back and working on MCEdit!

#3

aPunch
    aPunch

    Gold Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:00 AM

I have used this and not only is it 100% legitimate, it is extremely useful. I highly recommend this to anyone who regularly plays Minecraft SMP.

#4

Kerma
    Kerma

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:44 AM

Great software! now all my friends can come to my gippeswick server. I approve.

#5

willie1001
  • Location: The netherlands
  • Minecraft: willie1001

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

Great idea!
i jet have to try it out, but it looks great so far

#6

SpaceManiac
  • Location: Shenanigans Institutes
  • Minecraft: SpaceManiac

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:49 AM

Along with a new website, McURL v1.1 is (finally) out, adding a much-needed settings menu, better installation instructions, and some more fun stuff! Grab it at http://wombat.platym...inecraft/mcurl/.

Posted Image


Posted Image - the Minecraft URL Launcher

#7

TheMaraudingRevenant
  • Location: Dublin, Ireland
  • Minecraft: MarauderRevenant

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

As a suggestion, do you think you could make this into an all-purpose login tool? Such as with a favourite server list and such. Would be some great functionality if possible.
Run a server? Feel free to whitelist me if you want, my ID's on the left. Send me a PM if you do!

#8

SpaceManiac
  • Location: Shenanigans Institutes
  • Minecraft: SpaceManiac

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

View PostTheMaraudingRevenant, on 30 May 2011 - 01:35 AM, said:

As a suggestion, do you think you could make this into an all-purpose login tool? Such as with a favourite server list and such. Would be some great functionality if possible.

I have been considering implementing something like this, but for the time being I am trying to work with server list owners to add McURL links to their listings.
Posted Image - the Minecraft URL Launcher

#9

Gamer36
    Gamer36

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • Location: America
  • Minecraft: Juju6513

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

View PostSpaceManiac, on 30 May 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

I have been considering implementing something like this, but for the time being I am trying to work with server list owners to add McURL links to their listings.

Tried it on my mac, it says permission denied for jar folder, how to fix this?
Posted Image

#10

trilith
    trilith

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

cant connect to site to get it. says url is either bad or no longer present.  wasted 10 minutes of my time.  thanks alot.
Posted Image

#11

saneki
    saneki

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

View Posttrilith, on 21 November 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

cant connect to site to get it. says url is either bad or no longer present. wasted 10 minutes of my time.  thanks alot.

nice connection bro

#12

SpaceManiac
  • Location: Shenanigans Institutes
  • Minecraft: SpaceManiac

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

View Posttrilith, on 21 November 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

cant connect to site to get it. says url is either bad or no longer present.  wasted 10 minutes of my time.  thanks alot.
My apologies, please try this corrected link (fixed the one in the first post as well).
Posted Image - the Minecraft URL Launcher

#13

Panacamanana

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

I assume the problem I'm having is on my end, but when I run the link in my browser the bat runs and says "Windows cannont find the 'javaw'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."

What should I go about to getting the program to find it?

#14

x_clucky
    x_clucky

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 200 posts
  • Location: Stuart, Florida
  • Minecraft: x_clucky

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:33 AM

I have tested this program on my Macbook (OSx Snow Lepoard) using Mozilla Firefox and it works exactly as expected. You simply click on the link (exampe: minecraft://game.worldofclucky.net) and it opens up Minecraft, automatically connecting you to that server. It is simply amazing! I suggest this program for all server hosts to at least provide on their website, and I suggest all players use this program to quickly browse between different servers. Thank you so much for developing this. 5/5 Stars!
Enjoy raiding and pvp in highly customizable and well organized groups, but hate the setup of Factions? Then check out my upcoming server containing multiple custom plugins: http://www.RisingColonies.com/

#15

Kovu
    Kovu

    Memory Returned

  • Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 5325 posts
  • Location: California, Shingle Springs
  • Minecraft: Rainfur

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Nice tool.

Quite useful for some servers.
Posted Image

#16

keaton876

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

It gives me this:

I have Java 7.

1/17/13 4:48:50 PM Safari[184] *** WebKit discarding exception: <NSImageCacheException> Can't cache image
1/17/13 4:49:36 PM com.apple.launchd[110] (0x10e890.Locum[530]) Exited: Terminated
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565] Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:676)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:317)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at net.minecraft.GameUpdater.createApplet(GameUpdater.java:396)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at net.minecraft.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:78)
1/17/13 4:56:11 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] 27 achievements
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] 210 recipes
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] Setting user: 128keaton, 4473305681785526620
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] java.io.EOFException
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readFully(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:330)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:565)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readUTF(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:309)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.parse_iTXt_chunk(PNGImageReader.java:443)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readMetadata(PNGImageReader.java:652)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(PNGImageReader.java:1314)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(PNGImageReader.java:1601)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1400)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1322)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bei.g(SourceFile:49)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bei.<init>(SourceFile:36)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bek.<init>(SourceFile:15)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at ben.c(SourceFile:114)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at ben.<init>(SourceFile:37)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:241)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:515)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:655)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] java.io.EOFException
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readFully(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:330)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:565)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readUTF(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:309)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.parse_iTXt_chunk(PNGImageReader.java:443)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readMetadata(PNGImageReader.java:652)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(PNGImageReader.java:1314)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(PNGImageReader.java:1601)

#17

Sambaru
    Sambaru

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

View Postkeaton876, on 17 January 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

It gives me this:

I have Java 7.

1/17/13 4:48:50 PM Safari[184] *** WebKit discarding exception: <NSImageCacheException> Can't cache image
1/17/13 4:49:36 PM com.apple.launchd[110] (0x10e890.Locum[530]) Exited: Terminated
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565] Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:676)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:317)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at net.minecraft.GameUpdater.createApplet(GameUpdater.java:396)
1/17/13 4:52:37 PM [0x0-0x7b07b].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[565]  at net.minecraft.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:78)
1/17/13 4:56:11 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] 27 achievements
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] 210 recipes
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] Setting user: 128keaton, 4473305681785526620
1/17/13 4:56:12 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] java.io.EOFException
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readFully(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:330)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:565)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readUTF(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:309)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.parse_iTXt_chunk(PNGImageReader.java:443)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readMetadata(PNGImageReader.java:652)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(PNGImageReader.java:1314)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(PNGImageReader.java:1601)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1400)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1322)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bei.g(SourceFile:49)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bei.<init>(SourceFile:36)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at bek.<init>(SourceFile:15)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at ben.c(SourceFile:114)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at ben.<init>(SourceFile:37)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:241)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:515)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:655)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566] java.io.EOFException
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readFully(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:330)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:565)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at javax.imageio.stream.ImageInputStreamImpl.readUTF(ImageInputStreamImpl.java:309)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.parse_iTXt_chunk(PNGImageReader.java:443)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readMetadata(PNGImageReader.java:652)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(PNGImageReader.java:1314)
1/17/13 4:56:13 PM [0x0-0x7c07c].com.Mojang Specifications.Minecraft.Minecraft[566]  at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(PNGImageReader.java:1601)
This is very old and most likely doesn't work anymore.
Posted Image

#18

keaton876

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

it works on my other mac :P

#19

diannetea
  • Location: US
  • Minecraft: diannetea

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

I really love this tool, thank you for keeping it up to date!

#20

AmoebaMan
    AmoebaMan

    Tree Puncher

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

@SpaceManiac I don't know if you're aware, but the OS X version on your website doesn't work, because the JAR file isn't actually in the app contents.  I fixed it myself by downloading the Linux version (which does include the JAR) and copying the JAR into the OS X app's contents, but I don't think the vast majority of users are savvy enough to figure all this out themselves.  I'd fix it if I were you.