Latest News Article

<![♠!> AMAZING Wolf Collar Color Changer <![♠!>

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JakubxPawelczak
  • Location: Under Your Bed, Teeth Ground Sharp And Eyes Glowing Red

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

:Diamond: JxP Wolf Collar Colorer! :Diamond:

:Iron: - So, I was playing Minecraft 1.4 and I finally tamed a wolf, how exciting! So I decided to name him Ruffers. But then I noticed that Ruffers was lonely, so I went ahead and tamed another wolf. I then made up my mind and named her  "Rebby."

:Iron: - I then noticed that both of them had red collars! How was I supposed to tell them apart? Wait 'till the next patch? My wolves won't be able to wait sadly, and I bet alot of the other people on Minecraft won't wait either. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, JxP Wolf Colored Collars!

:Iron: - On this, the main idea is to change the colors of wolf collars without swapping files around in the folders. For example, would you rather have 3 wolves with red collars on all of them, or would you rather have 3 wolves with red, green and blue?

:Iron: - Alrighty so let's put it like this, some Minecraftian has just tamed their first wolf, congratulations! Now, this Minecraftian's name is Steven McSwiney. Now Steven McSwiney is new to Minecraft and decided that he wanted to have an army of wolves and rule the world.

:Iron: - Steven McSwiney feeds his wolf some swine (Ironic, huh?) and his wolf his happier then ever. He decided to name her Lilly. Steven McSwiney then tames another wolf and decided to name him Bill. So now, Lilly and Bill need different colored collars to rule the world, right? So that's where I come in. (Hopefully)

:Diamond: What are Collar Colorers supposed to be? :Diamond:

:Diamond: - The idea of it is to change the color of the collars on your wolves. For instance, lets say you have white wool. With this wool you change the color of your tamed wolf. But, how will it work, you ask? Well, you would also need a feather for that! Go beat up a chicken or burn a zombie for one.

:D - Great! You got your feather, good job. Now, you will need your inventory open or your workbench open. The formula will look like this, but might be changed. It is called the "Collar Colorer"

[] = Air (Nothing)
{SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" /> = Feather
:White: = Any Colored Wool

[]  []  [] |   []  {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" />  [] |   []  []  [] |   {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" />  []  [] |    []  []  []   |    []  []  {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" />
[]  {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" />  [] |    []  :White:  [] |   {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" />  []  [] |   :White:  []  []  |    [] []   {SMILIES_PATH}/feather.png]" title="-<->" /> |   []  []  :White:
[]  :White:  [] |    []  []  [] |   :White:  []  [] |   []  []  [] |   []  []  :White: |   []  []  []

:tnt: - The formula is above me and it would look like that exactly. You could do it in your workbench or your inventory. Oh and another thing, you can also use any other colored wool! So, that means that you could use any of the following colors :  :Blue:  :Indigo:  :Violet:  :Purple:  :Pink:  :Rose:  :Black:  :Grey:  :Red:  :White:  :Orange:  :Yellow:  :Lime:  :Green:  :iapprove:  :Teal:

:tnt: - Whatever the color of the wool is, it will affect the color of the collar no matter what. Now, when you have your "Collar Colorer", you simply right-right click it on your tamed wolf and it will change the color of your wolf's collar. If you would want to set the collar back to red, simply make a red "Collar Colorer".

:Diamond: The Final Outcome :Diamond:

:Iron: - Finally with all of this done, Steven McSwiney, JakubxPawelczak and every other Minecraftian is happy and able to tell their wolves apart!

:GoldBar: -  Ruffers had a green collar, Rebby had a yellow collar, Lil had a Pink collar and Bill had a Blue collar! They couldn't be any more happier... well maybe they could be happier if they had more bones.

:Diamond: No Wolves were hurt in the making of this idea. :Diamond:

In Notch We Trust

Don't scroll down, there's absolutely nothing down there.

Check out my { Awesome Poll } threads in
Board index ‹ Game Modes ‹ Beta - Survival Mode
They are 100% Awesome.

Register or log in to remove.

XazoTak
    XazoTak

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1466 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:19 AM

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259568 Just look before you post.
Posted Image

JakubxPawelczak
  • Location: Under Your Bed, Teeth Ground Sharp And Eyes Glowing Red

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:27 AM

My Bad. But thanks for telling me (:

In Notch We Trust

Don't scroll down, there's absolutely nothing down there.

Check out my { Awesome Poll } threads in
Board index ‹ Game Modes ‹ Beta - Survival Mode
They are 100% Awesome.