Latest News Article

Return to spawn key

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

00Lucan00
  • Minecraft: 00Lucan00
  • Xbox:ShadowLucan

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

Sometimes, you get lost. I do. Once, I got lost after finding a dungeon - every step I took afterwards lead me further from my minecraft home. I had lots of good stuff I'd hate to lose. What shall we do? bring back the return to spawn key - when we press is, we are sent to the spawn without losing our stuff. Just like in creative, but it could be used for our mc alpha.
Posted Image

Sheip said:

Yes. Fucking is normal , your parents do it all the time.

And thats part of the update.

makersmark said:

The interent: Where men are men, women are men and kids are FBI agents

MrNomNoms said:

Ragezors said:

No, you sheep murderer.

I prefer the term,

'Misunderstood Death Artist'

Register or log in to remove.

Jampp
    Jampp

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

No. This would make game too easy.
Posted Image

Dramaticpuppy

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

Bad, bad, bad idea.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

fantafuzz
  • Minecraft: fantafuzz

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

Takes out some of the challenge, as you could go anywhere you wanted without any risk of being lost

jon99977 said:

Herobrine does not exist. He is not in the code anywhere, there is not a faintest mention of a mob like this. Herobrine does not exist. All encounters are´╗┐ hoaxed and are clearly hoaxed. Some are good hoaxes, but still fake.

Axmann
    Axmann

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Minecraft: Axmann8
  • Xbox:Axmann8

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:25 AM

Jampp said:

He said make it an option. If you don't want to use the option, that would be your choice.

Not everyone likes games to be hard, and perhaps people enjoy the game being easier?

This is not a matter of principle. It is a videogame. Making a "return to spawn" option would be a good idea.

Posted Image

JebusChrist666
  • Minecraft: JesusChrist666

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

Axmann said:

Jampp said:

He said make it an option. If you don't want to use the option, that would be your choice.

Not everyone likes games to be hard, and perhaps people enjoy the game being easier?

This is not a matter of principle. It is a videogame. Making a "return to spawn" option would be a good idea.
Don't necropost. I hate necrophilia so much.
As we sin, so do we suffer.

Cobalt32
    Cobalt32

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2135 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:28 AM

What if this was done with a single-use item made from a rare material/difficult crafting process?

Posted Image

JebusChrist666

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:29 AM

Cobalt32 said:

What if this was done with a single-use item made from a rare material/difficult crafting process?
Read my above post.

iDauceer
    iDauceer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

What's the use of a compass, I imagine?
Posted Image

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10973 posts
  • Minecraft: Badprenup

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:32 AM

Removed for irrelevance.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.

JebusChrist666

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:34 AM

Badprenup said:

This is what I don't get about some of the people on here. If an idea has been said, people just say, "GTFO noob, use search and read the stickies." If they search for an idea, find one and bump it people say, "GTFO noob, don't necrobump."
Because there's a point at which an idea is not on the first page but isn't old enough for it to count as necroposting. Also, read the date of this post.

PugRme
    PugRme

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2758 posts
  • Minecraft: PugRme

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:38 AM

Axmann said:

Jampp said:

Why does thing people don't like have to be an option? Sound and graphic quality are options, not game chnagers.
Posted Image

Yes, I had to keep Twilight Sparkle. c:

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10973 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

Removed for irrelevance.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.

llama66613
  • Minecraft: llama66613

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:47 AM

Badprenup said:

I know it's old as hell but there isn't a defined rule on necrobumping (according to Wolfram's Read Before Posting thread) and it says don't post a redundant thread and use search. There also is not a defined limit on how long it's been since an idea was posted before a new thread on it can be made. Meaning no rules were broken by bumping this, and it was actually following the rules by searching and not posting an idea twice. We need defined rules, not just general guidelines.

I have brought that up with a moderator and he said that he saw my point, and would mull it over and discuss it with some other moderators. I'm gonna go check up on that because we could definitely use some actual rules instead of just the arbitrary, easily worked around or ignored rules we have now.

Read Before Posting said:

Bump Threads - Do not bump your own threads to get more replies or older threads that have dropped off unless there is significant new information to add. Necrothreadia is preventable disease: let the dead lie.

Posted Image

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10973 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

My mistake, I just saw that. I must have glossed over it by mistake. I'm going to edit my post and would like for you to do the same if you don't mind, no need for people reading the quote and discussing something already resolved.

JebusChrist666

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

So that's the definition. I was justified in calling it necroposting! Power to Jebus!