• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.4] OptiFine HD D1 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

• Please log in to reply
40613 replies to this topic

shadowwalke

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:37 AM

Can you change the download site? Cause somehow 2shared isn't working for me  :Notch: (When I press download it just remains there)

Register or log in to remove.

user_user

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:02 AM

shadowwalke said:

Can you change the download site? Cause somehow 2shared isn't working for me  :tnt: (When I press download it just remains there)
there is one
http://www.mediafire...hmzxdkq8mdf55dx
for the modder:
btw Thank you it works fine than optimine   :Leaves:  :D  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :tnt:
no sdk`s guns...
time to let this vice

shadowwalke

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:06 AM

user_user said:

shadowwalke said:

Can you change the download site? Cause somehow 2shared isn't working for me  :P (When I press download it just remains there)
there is one

THANKS A LOT! :P Gonna try it now

EDIT: It works! Thanks a lot! I tried using the unofficial optimine before and it doesn't give me much of a difference, only more black screens.

Admiral2003
  • Minecraft: Admiral2003

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:21 AM

Ehh, it gave me a small boost, however on a different map it gave me a huge boost, i could play on normal.  But on glacier i don't see a difference. D:

I'll keep it though.

Come visit the The Port of Dawnbridge,  A story thread with fantastic architecture.

MiniatureLimo

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

I like it, a lot!

Shykary
    Shykary

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Wow... awesome! :Notch:

flamek1
    flamek1

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

It's better than optimine (tested) Thanks a lot!

Shtev21
    Shtev21

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:25 AM

Is this Modloader Compatible?

jtq0113
    jtq0113

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

someone plss plss plss make a mirror.. i cant download from 2shared plss i really need this mod.. :o(
Posted Image

Posted Image

user_user

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

jtq0113 said:

someone plss plss plss make a mirror.. i cant download from 2shared plss i really need this mod.. :iapprove:(
there is one
no sdk`s guns...
time to let this vice

KingCreeper
    KingCreeper

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1083 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

Judging by all the replies, it seems like it works.

Optimine gave me like...2 fps increase? I use about 3 or 4 mods, so I think I'll wait until beta 1.5 update, and then install this once it's updated. Right now I only get 10-15 fps on tiny, so I'm not playing minecraft that much.

Hopefully this works.
Posted Image

jtq0113
    jtq0113

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

user_user said:

jtq0113 said:

someone plss plss plss make a mirror.. i cant download from 2shared plss i really need this mod.. :P(
there is one
thank you so much man!!  :Diamond:x1000 for you!
Posted Image

Posted Image

mikeydoom1988
  • Minecraft: mykehdoom

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

Can you make a version for Minecraft 1.2.6? I have backups of every version of minecraft since last april before I bought minecraft, and 1.2.6 is one of my most favorite versions. I have so many mods in it, and I think it'd play a lot better if I had Optifog installed. :)
Posted Image

vulcanoT

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:56 AM

This is such an amazing mod
i had 15 fps without it
i put it in
and it jumps to 250 fps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SRSLY LOVE U

scokeev9
    scokeev9

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2678 posts
  • Minecraft: coaxke90

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

wow, this is an amazing mod. Great work!
Posted Image

themadcrafter
  • Minecraft: smokedogg

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

got a small issue i downloaded the mod and java 7 stuff and then i used your cmd code. works nice for singleplayer
but i cannot login with multiplayer to my server says bad login. is there a way to add it to the cmd to login or does the minecraft.exe have to be rewritten? but this does work nice sp
Posted Image

sp614x
    sp614x

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

themadcrafter said:

got a small issue i downloaded the mod and java 7 stuff and then i used your cmd code. works nice for singleplayer
but i cannot login with multiplayer to my server says bad login. is there a way to add it to the cmd to login or does the minecraft.exe have to be rewritten? but this does work nice sp

The cmd starts Minecraft without authentication (username/password), so the server can not log you in.

themadcrafter
  • Minecraft: smokedogg

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:18 PM

sp614x said:

themadcrafter said:

The cmd starts Minecraft without authentication (username/password), so the server can not log you in.

i understand that is there a way so u can login and still use the cmd i play multi not sp but i like this mod also

also im looking around in the minecraft.exe and i found the login class files and launcher class files. is there a way to write an exe using the same classess and the cmd code i can find someone to write it im a modder for MechWarrior LivingLegends so i know some coders
Posted Image

an_otter
    an_otter

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

Had a good bump going with original OptiFog, but I actually lost performance (over stock minecraft.jar) with OptiFog Ex. Went from an average of 30 FPS on Far/Fancy down to 15/20 FPS with OptiFog Ex.

I would've checked Normal/Small/Tiny, but I'm not willing to compromise on render distance, so it's not even an option for me. :/

jessassin
  • Minecraft: jessassin

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

for some reason this works fine when i have it set to "fast" graphics, but when it is switched to "fancy" the game stops responding and quits a short time after that.

other mods I am using:
CAF mod
Optimine unofficial