• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.4] OptiFine HD D1 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

• Please log in to reply
40659 replies to this topic

C_hase
    C_hase

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

What about the people that donated before custom capes? Can we change it?

Register or log in to remove.

kronospear
    kronospear

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 950 posts
  • Minecraft: kronospear

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

View PostAdept_Cain, on 03 January 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Different versions are for different computers and different users' personal preferences.

The 'Editions' pulldown on the first page of the thread shows what everything does better, but basically, the Light version just improves performance on slow computers, then Standard gives you more customisation over minecraft, and Ultra includes every version (Light, Standard, Smooth, Multi-Core and Anti-Aliasing) in one package. The Editions pulldown is the second one under the donate button at almost the very top if you can't find it.
If Ultra is all-in-one, shouldn't it be the only one that should be used because if all of the editions is unified, aren't the others pointless?
Posted Image
I need a Chespin

Curtis4321
    Curtis4321

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

If i already Donated for a cape, are you able to change the color for me?

Slye_Fox
  • Minecraft: slye_fox

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

I'm having problems getting a custom animation to play.
insomniac_lemon was a great help and found the animation works in MCPatcher, but not Optifine.

Here's the two files I put in the /anim folder: Link

Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted Image
Shana Dova

Dolphindalt
  • Minecraft: Dolphindalt

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

I'm so happy! No more MC Patcher!

sabrehawk

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

im having magenta water in the zan minimap and inside of cauldrons...and i have to use dynamic lava with the modfied texture pack of SPHAX DB PURE 256 taht i found here somewhere....

sorry if this is the wrong place for that report but im a bit lost where to ask....

edit: headed over to this place to continue my endavours on the issue
http://fenlight.enji...e-packs/page/30

Posted Image

start1818

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

i followed the instructions on a mac...but it opens mine craft without anything...sigh...
Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninja99607

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

ZOMG!!! SO AMAZING
I play on a laptop and I get about 13 FPS, when I install this mod i now get 120 FPS
Once you fail, Never give up trying

BlizzardCube

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

View Postsabrehawk, on 04 January 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

im having magenta water in the zan minimap and inside of cauldrons...and i have to use dynamic lava with the modfied texture pack of SPHAX DB PURE 256 taht i found here somewhere....

sorry if this is the wrong place for that report but im a bit lost where to ask....

edit: headed over to this place to continue my endavours on the issue
http://fenlight.enji...e-packs/page/30

Posted Image
You have to uninstall Forge, 'cause optifine can't work with Forge (minimap) together

iaureee
    iaureee

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Minecraft: iaureee

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Any idea how to fix glitched zombie texture for jolicraft? Every other pack seems to be ok. I've checked the texture for zombie inside, it is perfectly fine and layout is identical to any other pack or even default. I've tried turning random mobs on and off too.

jaetwee
    jaetwee

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Minecraft: jaetwee

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

For Optifine Ultra A2, A3, and the B2 preview (haven't tried B1 or any others), using a fresh jar with just optifine and no meta-inf, when I go to load a single player world, it freezes on downloading terrain. I know it is optifine because with a clean jar with no mods, everything loads and works fine, but with just optifine in the jar, no cigar.
Edit: I had the render settings on Extreme, setting things back to normal worked though it still bugs whenever I switch back to Extreme.

Leoo_x7
    Leoo_x7

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Leoo_x7
  • Xbox:-

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Can you change your cape after you have donated?

View PostEwwItsThomas, on 04 January 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

Can we change the color of our cape after we bought it?
Same here...

[EDIT]: Why i can't pay with my mobile ??

Posted Image

Tobbvald

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Since None answered the question last 2 times I asked it I will ask it again. I am quite eager to use more of optifines quality features in my texturepack, but I can't make color.properties to work properly. I can use all .properties in the misc folder, but the file won't work, I don't know what i am doing wrong so a more concrete example, for instance a screenshot or and illustration, maybe even a sample file would be absolutely brilliant. Other than that I just want to add to the pile ofcongratulations on this unchallenged best mod ever created!
Hį͢͟s͏͘͘͢͜H͠͡ơ̵͢͞r̴̷҉̶n͏c̛̀҉̛͘r҉̵o̵͜w̡̡҉͞ņ̶͝e̷̸͘d̷̨͘͟͠m͟͠a̵̢̛͞j̢ȩ̵̛͠s̶̸͘͢͝t̷̢̛͜y̶̢̨͟h̸̴a҉̶͡s̸̢̢͜҉à̴̶̛r҉̷҉̶r̸̛í̵̛͜v̢͏̵e̵͝d̡̀͏̡

NikoKun
    NikoKun

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Is there any way to fix the purple outline some blocks have when using Optifine?

I see this problem mostly with modded-in-blocks, like RedPower2 for example. Most of the terrain-blocks RedPower2 adds, like Basalt, have a horribly obvious purple outline along the edges of the blocks. But it's not limited to mods..
I also see this problem sometimes in Vanilla Minecraft with only Optifine installed. Blocks like Netherbrick seem to have a thin crack/outline along the edges, with lava or fire barely visible inside, which is odd, like the block is filled with lava. Some items also have weird floating lines around them, when dropped or held.

I don't believe it's my computer, or something I did wrong. I've tested it on 2 seperate computers. It's just a slight rendering glitch, which seems like it shouldn't be too hard to solve. =/  But it's bad enough that I have to stop using Optifine, when I'm working around blocks with those glitches.

TheManiacPT

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

for some reason, now the connected textures don't work, either in 'Fast' or Fancy' mode :/
I think that happened after I downloaded the 'new' version of ModLoader (where the "invisible" fireworks problem is solved), but I'm not sure if that's the source of the problem.

Hdal1
    Hdal1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostCraftiyan, on 03 January 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

Did your FPS increase?  That's all Light is supposed to do.

:(

Oh, so minecraft wont make a difference in the settings or anything? Just increase the FPS? Ohh...

Btw, how do I check my FPS?

Hdal1
    Hdal1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Does OptiFine standard make your minecraft run fatser or slower? :)

TheChosenWhan

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

ok so there is this bug where if you are in creative and you shoot a bow while flying it crashes your minecraft. so plz fix this!!!

FastCraft

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostHdal1, on 04 January 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Oh, so minecraft wont make a difference in the settings or anything? Just increase the FPS? Ohh...

Btw, how do I check my FPS?
Press f3
Got a 'Coin you don't like?
Cryptsy; 3129e542a703656ab68f7fab47e83067555c0ffb
Bitcoin; 1FoKTfW7K6FfWvLyocWdNA2jPRuH3PBdCM
Litecoin; LffWxq4WVQYaoPcRHNiPAiPARNTuEbk1bC

austin88
    austin88

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hey man So I've been using your mod for a long time, since it first came out!, i donated awhile ago and im just asking if you can make another way/program to change my optifine cape! thank you for reading this if you did.