• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] Pam's Mods - Apr 16th (Thaumcraft 1.7.2 compatibility)

crops farm mini-mod flowers food desert clay bone glass seeds

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

Fronacen
    Fronacen

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 13 April 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

Finished the new garden 'bush' mechanic and everything that goes with it.  Now working on 'fruit' trees including thirteen new ones!
Hmmm... Interesting. I really enjoy your mods, especially HarvestCraft. To me, it's not Minecraft without HarvestCraft now. I'm happy you're doing fine, and I really appreciate the hard work you put into HarvestCraft. I hope you keep your interest in modding for a while to come, your mods make Minecraft so much fun.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

MatrexsVigil

Posted Yesterday, 01:18 AM

View Postdjchrisblue, on 16 April 2014 - 06:49 PM, said:

Playing around with 1.7.2 and TC4---looks good! Keep up the good work. Thanks, Pam!

peace

Thanks for checking!  Lemme know how the golems act.

Posted Image

djchrisblue

Posted Yesterday, 03:03 AM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 17 April 2014 - 01:18 AM, said:

Thanks for checking!  Lemme know how the golems act.
Well I am having problems getting the golems to behave consistently, but I'm having the problem with vanilla crops as well as Pam's crops. The golems are more interested in dancing than harvesting. However, they are fully capable of harvesting and replanting my lavender fields, so I'll call that a win!

Posted Image

peace

GrammieFi
    GrammieFi

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:09 AM

:D I have been playing with the Agrarian Skies modpack, and have become quite addicted to toast. I haven't got much further than that but I'm enjoying learning the mod so far. I wandered in here hoping to find Harvestcraft  updated for 1.7.x, so I'm happy to see you post that you're making progress.

I think I'll have to try out Weeeeee! Flowers! too. I like flowers. and it will be interesting to try them with Thaumcraft's golems. Everything is better with a cute golem farming your stuff.
Posted Image

Trouserman

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 AM

Thaumcraft compatibility seems to be causing problems if one doesn't have Thaumcraft installed.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: thaumcraft/api/aspects/AspectList
at com.pam.desertcraft.desertcraft.onPreInit(desertcraft.java:301)

TheEnlightened

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 AM

This mod is for those people who want to play minecraft not watch minecraft play itself. I got really depressed recently, When I had a framebore (with MFFS) and got everything I needed, I was in nuclear science in the blink of an eye, I was autocrafting everything. I litterally couldn't think of anything to do, or a reason to do anything. - I reconstructed the way I want to play minecraft now, with the accpention for forestry, and thermal expansion I'm not going to use any mods that add machines to the game. Its time for me to play, not watch minecraft having fun all by itself...

MatrexsVigil

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 PM

View Postdjchrisblue, on 17 April 2014 - 03:03 AM, said:

Well I am having problems getting the golems to behave consistently, but I'm having the problem with vanilla crops as well as Pam's crops. The golems are more interested in dancing than harvesting. However, they are fully capable of harvesting and replanting my lavender fields, so I'll call that a win! peace

I'm glad they're finally working although I'm 100% sure the golems dancing are due to Thaumcraft, not my code.  I know Azanor added a lot of stuff to golems this update.  =)

View PostGrammieFi, on 17 April 2014 - 03:09 AM, said:

:D I have been playing with the Agrarian Skies modpack, and have become quite addicted to toast. I haven't got much further than that but I'm enjoying learning the mod so far. I wandered in here hoping to find Harvestcraft updated for 1.7.x, so I'm happy to see you post that you're making progress. I think I'll have to try out Weeeeee! Flowers! too. I like flowers. and it will be interesting to try them with Thaumcraft's golems. Everything is better with a cute golem farming your stuff.

Glad you're liking the mod.  You should totally check out Weee! Flowers, it makes everything much more colorful!

View PostTrouserman, on 17 April 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Thaumcraft compatibility seems to be causing problems if one doesn't have Thaumcraft installed.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: thaumcraft/api/aspects/AspectList at com.pam.desertcraft.desertcraft.onPreInit(desertcraft.java:301) 

Is this happening with all my mods or just DesertCraft?

View PostTheEnlightened, on 17 April 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

This mod is for those people who want to play minecraft not watch minecraft play itself. I got really depressed recently, When I had a framebore (with MFFS) and got everything I needed, I was in nuclear science in the blink of an eye, I was autocrafting everything. I litterally couldn't think of anything to do, or a reason to do anything. - I reconstructed the way I want to play minecraft now, with the accpention for forestry, and thermal expansion I'm not going to use any mods that add machines to the game. Its time for me to play, not watch minecraft having fun all by itself...

Awesome!  Have fun growing crops and having an orchard.  =)
Posted Image

Trouserman

Posted Yesterday, 04:01 PM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 17 April 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

DesertCraft, BoneCraft, Temperate Plants - yes.
Clay spawn - no.
Others - untried. (Is Weee! Flowers still intended to be Patreon exclusive? Your March 27 update says it should be added to the first post "by the weekend", but the downloads section still says "Coming Soon.")

djchrisblue

Posted Yesterday, 05:24 PM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 17 April 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

It's also happening with WeeeFlowers and Random Plants (which is actually named Random Pants). (:

peace

RiftstalkerSekun

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

View Postdjchrisblue, on 17 April 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

It's also happening with WeeeFlowers and Random Plants (which is actually named Random Pants). (:

peace

Well, if I can't GROW my own blue jeans, how the hell else am I supposed to get them?? Have you SEEN the prices at stores?

MatrexsVigil

Posted Yesterday, 06:29 PM

No, Weee! Flowers should have been linked in the original post.  I'm just dumb.

I'll try working on the Thaumcraft-API issue.  Dunno why it's causing crashes.
Posted Image

MatrexsVigil

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM

Okay, please re-download any of my mods you were using.  The Thaumcraft crash should be gone now.
Posted Image

robertinsyr

Posted Yesterday, 07:17 PM

Random Pants - sounds like an interesting mod concept :)
Sometimes you Diamond and sometimes you just Die...

Trouserman

Posted Yesterday, 07:50 PM

View PostMatrexsVigil, on 17 April 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

Okay, please re-download any of my mods you were using.  The Thaumcraft crash should be gone now.

Indeed, all working here. And thanks for adding the Weee! Flowers link.

asilyad
    asilyad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted Today, 02:09 AM

View Postasilyad, on 14 April 2014 - 02:35 AM, said:

I've spent most of my life working on my feet. Invest in some compression socks. Discount stores usually have some for about ten dollars in the prescription area with the diabetic socks. Tred Safe is a shoe made for restaurant work and are a steal at about $25. I've been addicted to them for almost 20 years. Get some ointment for soreness and a vibrator to help rub out kinks. Above all, stay hydrated. Other than that, just give it time. You'll build yourself up in no time at all. Congratulations on the cool job!
The major catering last night reminded me of one other observation: When men get angry, things get broken. When women get angry, things get done. Keep some energetic music in your brain to keep up your rhythm during in a rush hour, and keep at least one good fight song to loop continuously for inspiration as well as energy. My go to's are Big Band, 50's and 60's Rock, and "Eye of the Tiger". That song got me through so many 60-120 hour work weeks it isn't funny. Good luck again with your work.

Just for fun, see if your store will let you build a Lego Creeper

g10033215good_dog

Posted Today, 11:30 PM

Hey Pam, I kinda want to know how things are coming alone with Harvestcraft, I insist on waiting for 1.7.2 till Harvestcraft is released.
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1050357-wip-warriorcultures-coders-needed-structure-builders-needed-competition//]Posted Image[/url]