7 replies to this topic

CyberBot
    CyberBot

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

Hello everyone,I have my first suggestion:here it is
Ever been out on a boat in minecraft and thought "what if i could make boats BIGGER...."Sure you have!I suggest this:make one boat=normal boat . Make one more boat in your crafting bench=bigger boat,and x3 boat=bigger big boat or something,and so on.Also how would STRONGER boats sound?pretty epic,eh?yes,yes indeed.diamond strength,gold strength,iron strength,maybe rock/sandstone boats.PAINTABLE boats!

Register or log in to remove.

jakjekal
    jakjekal

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

what would be the advantage if anything it should be an indestructible iron boat. i hate it when boats break

CyberBot
    CyberBot

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:18 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....didnt take that for consideration,you're right,and dfferent boats too.

Sting_Auer

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:24 AM

Use Google search.
Posted Image

CyberBot
    CyberBot

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

this is actually in for the METHOD.it's easier than what i found on google :D LOL

CyberBot
    CyberBot

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

this is actually in for the METHOD.it's easier than what i found on google :D LOL

Caratacus

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:41 AM

Notch already more than hinted that he would like to add bigger, more complex boats to Minecraft. Check out the topic Oceancraft - I believe I have a banner in my sig.

izzy_is_awesome
  • Minecraft: izzy_is_awesome

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

The idea of having metal boats that don't break as easily seems good, but why do you need bigger boats? Boats are fine the way they are. They serve their purpose and do it well. If you've noticed, bigger boats are slower, so this would actually be a disadvantage. Though, if you wanted more people in the boat with you, might I suggest being 'boat buddies' and traveling together in a group of boats.
If I blow TNT up with TNT, will it rain TNT?