Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

minecraft.net login not working

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

themodernkillcam
  • Minecraft: TheModernKillcam

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

I tried to login to minecraft.net and it sayed : Login throttled, too many attempts. Try again in a couple of minutes. I waited about 20 mins. and it still sayed that. Why is this :(
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SwoopDaddy

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

I have the same issue. I've been playing minecraft since alpha and have yet to experience this problem until yesterday. I would also appreciate some help on this matter. I've tried multiple browsers and still get the same message.

Rhydyronen

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

Same problem here. Would this have something to do with trying to play the game on multiple computers? I played Minecraft on my work computer for the first time this weekend and when I got back home I attempted to play it on my own laptop, but I started getting this message.

My work computer doesn't remember passwords and no one else there has even heard of Minecraft, so it's not possible that someone else has gotten on the computer and started playing under my account while I'm at home. Any hints as to what might be up?

TheRabbitt

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

It seems like we're only having this problem following the removal of the April Fools Day joke. Think this has something to do with it?

Kuraz
    Kuraz

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:19 PM

There really isn't anything we can do about this. Try again later. =/
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image