Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for full crafting list


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1

PerfectBlue

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

Did a quick google/forum search and did not see any guides that listed all the crafting formulas. If you know of one please share it.

The main source I use http://www.minecraft...t/wiki/Crafting is down at the moment, if someone would please try and load the site as well to confirm its not just me that would be appreciated.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Omena
    Omena

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

It's always down, what's wrong with it?
Posted Image

#3

lolwut0
    lolwut0

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

Can't you just.. I dunno.. Memorize stuff?

Well, anyways, what do you need to know?
Posted Image

#4

PerfectBlue

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

lolwut0 said:

Can't you just.. I dunno.. Memorize stuff?

Well, anyways, what do you need to know?

Many things, this is only my 2nd or 3rd day playing. I have some of the basic items memorized, but I dont even know what the full list of craftable items are.

#5

ACrispyHobo
  • Location: Yeehaw I'm in Texas! ;D
  • Minecraft: ACrispyHobo

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:07 PM

:Iron:  []  :Iron:
:Iron:  :Iron:  :Coal:
[]  []  []
Mine Cart
Replace Iron with  :wood:  and you get a boat
:Coal:  []  :Coal:
:Coal:  :|:  :Iron:
:Iron:  []  :Iron:
16 Cart track pieces
:Iron:  :Iron:  []
:Iron:  :Iron:  []
:Iron:  :Iron:  []
Iron door, replace iron with wood for wood door
:GoldBar:  []  []
:Diamond:  []  []
[]  []  []
Button
[]  []  []
[]  :|:  []
[]  :GoldBar:  []
Switch
[]  []  []
:wood:  :wood:  :wood:
[]  []  []
Pressure plate
Replace wood with stone for stone pressure plate
[]  :Iron:  []
[]  :Iron:  []
[]  :|:  []
Sword, can be made with stone and other ores.
:wood: < :GoldBar: < :Diamond: < :Iron: < :GoldBar: Tools durability (weak to strong, left to right.)
Any other one's that you want?
I'm still alive.

#6

rikachu
    rikachu

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1863 posts
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: rikachu

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

Just wait for the site to be up again. And if you've been playing for a few days you should of memorized some of the recipes.

#7

Evalora
    Evalora

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:53 AM

If you still need help (been 7 hours and all), I uploaded that entire page and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26795
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image MMMMANY 100'S.

#8

urb4ninj4
  • Location: MI
  • Minecraft: urb4ninj4

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

I hope you don't mind that I pop in on this thread. I did not want to start a whole new one, and my question is mostly relevent. I've looked on google up and down, but I can't figure out why I can't craft half of that stuff. Ladders, Minecarts, Mine tracks...etc. I can make the tools and bowls, the half blocks and torches, bow and arrows, etc... I'm playing "Minecraft Indev" and just can't figure out why...

It's difficult to get around my mines without ladder : ( Could someone please offer some insight?

#9

gordenfreechmen

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

urb4ninj4 said:

I hope you don't mind that I pop in on this thread. I did not want to start a whole new one, and my question is mostly relevent. I've looked on google up and down, but I can't figure out why I can't craft half of that stuff. Ladders, Minecarts, Mine tracks...etc. I can make the tools and bowls, the half blocks and torches, bow and arrows, etc... I'm playing "Minecraft Indev" and just can't figure out why...

It's difficult to get around my mines without ladder : ( Could someone please offer some insight?
Um, Indev? That's really old. You want this or this. Enjoy new everything.

#10

urb4ninj4
  • Location: MI
  • Minecraft: urb4ninj4

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

gordenfreechmen said:

urb4ninj4 said:

I hope you don't mind that I pop in on this thread. I did not want to start a whole new one, and my question is mostly relevent. I've looked on google up and down, but I can't figure out why I can't craft half of that stuff. Ladders, Minecarts, Mine tracks...etc. I can make the tools and bowls, the half blocks and torches, bow and arrows, etc... I'm playing "Minecraft Indev" and just can't figure out why...

It's difficult to get around my mines without ladder : ( Could someone please offer some insight?
Um, Indev? That's really old. You want this or this. Enjoy new everything.

I thought it might be outdated, but everywhere I went it set that you could craft mine carts, boats...etc in "Indev"

Um, i am really new (started yesterday) and I stumbled across Indev on accident entirely...can I keep track of the newest versions on the forums? Because the site doesn't seem to tell me much : (

Thank you by the way! I appreciate you're help very much...i was getting awfully frustrated.

#11

lolwut0
    lolwut0

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

Ok, let me explain it to you:
Creative Classic - the very first version of Minecraft. Abandoned by Notch long long ago.
Survival Classic - a very first test of the survival mode. After the first couple of tests, Notch started focusing on survival
/indev/ (not "Indev", it's "/indev/") - A way for Notch to show all the people who bought the game his progress, kept alive for a few months going from a simple water/lighting test to a real game you can play for hours.
/infdev/ - After Notch decided to add infinite worlds to the game, he created /infdev/ to test and show off all the new stuff. At first there wasn't much to do or to see there, but then Notch added all the features from /indev/ and some new ones (such as ladders signs and minecarts)
Minecraft Alpha (AKA /game/) - After everything was in place, and the infinite worlds worked fine, Notch renamed /infdev/ to Alpha.

Right now the difference between Alpha and Beta, survival and creative is quick fuzzy and unclear, but i'm sure that everything will work out once the game reaches beta.
Posted Image

#12

gordenfreechmen

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

lolwut0 said:

Ok, let me explain it to you:
Creative Classic - the very first version of Minecraft. Abandoned by Notch long long ago.
Survival Classic - a very first test of the survival mode. After the first couple of tests, Notch started focusing on survival
/indev/ (not "Indev", it's "/indev/") - A way for Notch to show all the people who bought the game his progress, kept alive for a few months going from a simple water/lighting test to a real game you can play for hours.
/infdev/ - After Notch decided to add infinite worlds to the game, he created /infdev/ to test and show off all the new stuff. At first there wasn't much to do or to see there, but then Notch added all the features from /indev/ and some new ones (such as ladders signs and minecarts)
Minecraft Alpha (AKA /game/) - After everything was in place, and the infinite worlds worked fine, Notch renamed /infdev/ to Alpha.

Right now the difference between Alpha and Beta, survival and creative is quick fuzzy and unclear, but i'm sure that everything will work out once the game reaches beta.
I'm just gonna say now, does it really matter if its /indev/ or Indev?

Anyways, people were probably saying Infdev which a month ago(?) turned into Alpha.

#13

urb4ninj4
  • Location: MI
  • Minecraft: urb4ninj4

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

gordenfreechmen said:

I'm just gonna say now, does it really matter if its /indev/ or Indev?

Anyways, people were probably saying Infdev which a month ago(?) turned into Alpha.


Ok that makes MUCH more sense to me...so people who have mentioned Indev have said so, simply unaware it  has changed to Alpha. See I thought it was Classic --> alpha --> indev.  going from oldest-->newest. I had no idea there was an indev and infdev x.x.

Ok so alpha is what I play, ignore anything else. Thanks guys!

#14

NeoGuy21
  • Minecraft: neoguy21

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

you can find the BEST minecraft crafting list here.. its a craft chart that shows ALL things you can craft in minecraft with many features.. like saving recipes.. seeing related crafts.. this is very simple, effective and easy to use!
Posted Image

#15

Varzkkar
    Varzkkar

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 542 posts
  • Location: In the depths of my brain.
  • Minecraft: Varzkkar

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostNeoGuy21, on 25 July 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

you can find the BEST minecraft crafting list here.. its a craft chart that shows ALL things you can craft in minecraft with many features.. like saving recipes.. seeing related crafts.. this is very simple, effective and easy to use!

Necro bump! Look at the post date, I'm sure PerfectBlue's problem is fixed by now.

Posted Image

Please report posts that do not abide by the rules, it's quick and easy!