• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How do you clear up water QUICKLY!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ResolubleCorpse

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

Well, to cut a very long story long. I have a friend at school who also plays Minecraft we challenged each other to try and build the best house you could make so I came home jumped on Minecraft and started making. I thought of an idea to build my initials AC out of Light blue and white wool (you can see where this is going) I completed this and made it look wicked! Then I decided if this is going to be my home I need a LAVA MOAT!!!!!!!! So I dig out enough dirt and stone for this lava moat and start putting the lava in.. and then lagg kicked in.. and I kinda burnt down my house in seconds just leaving the glass and my door frames. -facepalm. So I used INVEdit to use water to stop the fire spreading (In the end I saved 3 white wool :)))) But using that water kind of left what was left of my house as a big lake is there anyway to clear it up without using buckets??

Ty
Ash :(  
:Lava:  :Blue:  :)
:iapprove:  :Blue:  :Lava:
:Lava:  :Blue:  :Lava:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Holylifestar

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

ResolubleCorpse said:

Well, to cut a very long story long. I have a friend at school who also plays Minecraft we challenged each other to try and build the best house you could make so I came home jumped on Minecraft and started making. I thought of an idea to build my initials AC out of Light blue and white wool (you can see where this is going) I completed this and made it look wicked! Then I decided if this is going to be my home I need a LAVA MOAT!!!!!!!! So I dig out enough dirt and stone for this lava moat and start putting the lava in.. and then lagg kicked in.. and I kinda burnt down my house in seconds just leaving the glass and my door frames. -facepalm. So I used INVEdit to use water to stop the fire spreading (In the end I saved 3 white wool :)))) But using that water kind of left what was left of my house as a big lake is there anyway to clear it up without using buckets??

Ty
Ash :(  
:Spider:  :Blue:  :D
:Bench:  :Blue:  :Notch:
:||||:  :Blue:  :Lava:
Dirt.

Azathoth_Lives
  • Minecraft: The_Holy_Bison

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

sand, since it falls can be used to fill fast. Or fill the pool with wood and burn it clean

Space_Butler said:

The next time an authority asks me, "What could possibly have given you such a lack of respect for the value of human life?"  I will respond, "Sir, have you even BEEN to the internet?"
Posted Image

ResolubleCorpse

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

Ty guys Im not using wood because omfg Im not wasting my three pieces of white wool :Sheep:
Posted Image