[DISCONTINUED] CJB Mods v6.6.0 | 21-12-2012

more info item spawner minimap

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7056 replies to this topic

Derangedftw

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postpstrand, on 09 December 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

the cjb mod works for me but when you craft a hoe its not giving me one

Since CJB released the source, I Iooked into this but didn't spend much time on it. It doesn't seem to be an error on CJB's part. It looks like Forge's new oredict/ShapedOreRecipe and minecrafts CraftingManager class is somehow conflicting/returning an incorrect recipe. When I can look into it more, I'll try and get a fix out.

Register or log in to remove.

arike
    arike

Carpenter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Minecraft: arikewaza

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

measure was so nice to make measurement and wire shape for building , so u do an awsome work thx for the time you burn when u working on it thx alot . i hope you come back with awsome new mods/tools ( not cheating tools plz :D )
Youtube => arikewaza
Posted Image

Harrison_TOM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostDerangedftw, on 11 December 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

Since CJB released the source, I Iooked into this but didn't spend much time on it. It doesn't seem to be an error on CJB's part. It looks like Forge's new oredict/ShapedOreRecipe and minecrafts CraftingManager class is somehow conflicting/returning an incorrect recipe. When I can look into it more, I'll try and get a fix out.

i did not have this error.
what action trigger this problem?

i have see this problem.
and debugging

damunzy
    damunzy

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Minecraft: damunzy

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

For the lazy:

@CJBmod said:

https://twitter.com/...863062140039168
The reason I discontinued CJB Mods, is due to lack of time and interest. I have learned a lot of this and want to start making something new

View PostCJB, on 08 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Here's a list that I am planning to remake/make.

- MoreInfo
- Ore Finder / Cave Finder (no more original x-ray / cave mod, tons of other people made it as well)
- 3D Minimap (which will also contain cave finder)
- QuickCraft
- Someone pointed out a party system, which sound really interesting to make.

Also I am not going to release a mod pack anymore, to many works. With separate mods I can focus more on a single mod after a mc update.

“There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.” – anonymous computer geek
01100100 01100001 01101101 01110101 01101110 01111010 01111001

Derangedftw

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

View PostHarrison_TOM, on 11 December 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

i did not have this error.
what action trigger this problem?

i have see this problem.
and debugging

CJB_Recipe.java - Line 71 - 95 when he calls the Modloader.getPrivateValue

Harrison_TOM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

View PostDerangedftw, on 11 December 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

CJB_Recipe.java - Line 71 - 95 when he calls the Modloader.getPrivateValue

i see
and i am try to fix this problem.
i have found when he load the recipe.
some of pointer is null.
and i am try to fix it

Kelvinc2
    Kelvinc2

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Minecraft: Kelvinc2

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Discontinued!!? I wish the author well, and thankyou for all the convenience that CJB has brought to my MC life.

Posted Image

CJB
    CJB

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1761 posts
  • Minecraft: CJB_ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

The progress of the minimap is going pretty well, I think I am going to release a perfomance test build later today. Currently my FPS only drops with 0.5 to 1%. :)

Killjoy1221
  • Minecraft: killjoy1221

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

View PostCJB, on 11 December 2012 - 08:58 AM, said:

The progress of the minimap is going pretty well, I think I am going to release a perfomance test build later today. Currently my FPS only drops with 0.5 to 1%. Posted Image
Still, is it modloader or forge?

CJB
    CJB

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1761 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

View PostKilljoy1221, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Still, is it modloader or forge?

ModLoader and Forge compatible

CJB
    CJB

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1761 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostCJB, on 11 December 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

ModLoader and Forge compatible, this will be my new standard. All the mods I will create from now will be compatible with both of them, without creating extra files and no more base class editing.

Harrison_TOM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

i found the recipe error cause by the arraylist.
and i am try to fix it.

finish of fixing the quick craft error.
that just cause update to the forge.
and the calculate of the recipe item location is error.

Xanadu73
    Xanadu73

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Hey!

I have a super quick question:

I only use X-Ray and the Mini Map from this mod.  With CJB's being discontinued, can anyone suggest alternatives that are just as useful?

Thank you.
M.

Derangedftw

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostHarrison_TOM, on 11 December 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

i found the recipe error cause by the arraylist.
and i am try to fix it.

finish of fixing the quick craft error.
that just cause update to the forge.
and the calculate of the recipe item location is error.

There is supposed to be null in the array, that's an empty space. Problem is when the recipe is called from through Forge, it's returning an ItemStack[6] and should be ItemStack[9].

What we are getting is for hatchet, [wood, wood, wood, stick, null, stick] =
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
When it should be returning an ItemStack, [wood, wood, null, wood, stick null, null, stick, null] =

Anyways, I am at work, I only get like 30 minutes every day to check this out. This wont be a simple fix if it a Forge/FML bug, it may have to be reported to them. (Well there is a simple way to fix this, but it's... bad coding to be honest)

Koogle
    Koogle

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

discontinued wth

CJB_CHEATS  --best 3dfly mod for minecraft and it still remains so, voxelfly cinema mode(crap) zombe mod(crap still no decent 3dfly) and a bunch of other ones.. I have no idea what is wrong with these developers not being able to make a proper 3d fly mode and actually provide useful options.. But you cjb did it and you did it friggin ages ago before anyone else... it seems no other minecraft developer is capable making anything that compares.

CJB_MOREINFO - ok I don't really need this, but it looks ­ing good, its not like those lemmings from mojang make decent stuff. Infact all they do is put in crap to this game and continue to screw with everyone.

CJB_XRAY - ok I can get xray mod elsewhere.. but this was built in with all the other good­.

tbh I don't mind that all teh singleplayer crap and other stuff that was in cjb is now discontinued, but those 3 I listed above of CORE to what this mod was good for.. I'm gonna miss it once this 1.5 turd of an update comes out.

Just hope someone continues it on,.. and no I don't care for the minimap Rei's did it better.

Best mod to happen to minecraft.. honestly would never have gotten into playing this blocky game if it wasn't for your awesome mod making it less crap both in singleplayer and multiplayer.

There is plenty of fine mods on minecraft nowadays though, making it worth playing, but to discontinue this... bah don't know what you're thinking, especially when you haven't moved onto stuff outside of minecraft, you're doing some 3d minimap for it.. I mean urf whatever.

p.s I had no problem with using CJB and its new Forge build or previous modloader version which anyone who was even vagulaly paying attention from 1.3 onwards would have seen modloader was going down the toilet, even mumfrey was making his own liteloader to replace it dead_modloader.

CJB rethink this discontinuation.. I've listed my cjb essentials maybe do a popular vote poll to see which parts of your mod players would most want to see continued on,  then just do away with maintaining of all the other stuff.
Server: mc.kraftzone.net Website:  kraftzone.net
Posted Image
Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.c...4vN366_94Y&hd=1

xXStividinhoXx

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

CJB rethink this discontinuation.. I've listed my cjb essentials maybe do a popular vote poll to see which parts of your mod players would most want to see continued on,  then just do away with maintaining of all the other stuff.
Totally agree with you

CJB
    CJB

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1761 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Okay here is a test release of the 3D Minimap, this is just for performance testing. So there are no fancy options for it yet.

Requirements: ModLoader or Forge
how-to-install: place downloaded zip file inside mods folder.
Download here: https://dl.dropbox.c... 3D Minimap.zip

Posted Image

ashly138

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

View PostCJB, on 11 December 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Okay here is a test release of the 3D Minimap, this is just for performance testing. So there are no fancy options for it yet.

Requirements: ModLoader or Forge
how-to-install: place downloaded zip file inside mods folder.
Download here: https://dl.dropbox.c... 3D Minimap.zip

Nice tryed it just now seems good but loading of chunks in the minimap make game lag for a bit whene it add it to the minmap.

And i gues it normal for the map to cut of stuff the lower you are....

Othere than that good work ^^

Posted Image

Killjoy1221
  • Minecraft: killjoy1221

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Wow.  That is just amazing.  It doesn't even matter that it crashed my computer of 3.6Ghz CPU and 8GB DDR3.  Wow.

It could defiantly use some improvements in the performance category.

JKPwnage
    JKPwnage

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 81 posts
  • Minecraft: JKPwnage

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

discontinued?!? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

SKY ARMY UNITE!!! Posted Image (Death To Squids!)

True, life is, in fact, not fair. However, that doesn't mean that it can't be.

Posted Image