• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: qwazwak
  • Xbox:qwazwak

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

In Game Name: qwazwak

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 15 in a month or 2

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Manly Man

Do you have a YouTube channel?: I have one, as for uploading ...Working on it! What i mean is that i am stuck on a, not the best, mac laptop. Im working on getting a job, saving up, ect to buy a new custom built laptop/desktop! However for the time being i am trying to record every now and then.

How active will you be on the server?: NEARLY Every day! WOO!

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: I know about 90% (i mean most) of the mods in it, any i do not know, im learning RIGHT NOW!

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yup, been playing it since it came out! i love this pack Posted Image

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: GennyB and a bit of Bdubs

Why do you want to join this server?:

Well, for a few reasons. They are as shown:

(Not in order at all)

1: Quite often in survival, i try not i hate myself doing it, i cheat in things as i feel some things are "broken" like a lamp not dropping itself when broken, or peaceful mode...

2: I'd really like to play with some friends* of mine (elfking1999) with the "Attack Of The B Team" modpack, but its hard as we dont have a server for it. (also make youtube videos of it as well if i can)

3: Honestly, iv always wanted to join the mindcrack server and this is just as good! If not better as you have WAR! (I may have a friend who is on it... but i'm not sure if he is lying... If he isn't Y NO INVITE ME!?)

4: I cant think of anything to put here sorry!

Im not here very often, but if you need to contact me (yay!) add me on steam/skype @ qwazwak. EDIT: I will now check here as often as i can!

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yup! Why? Well:

Posted Image

*well... one friend...

And lastly, thank you for taking your special personal time to read this little old application Thanks!

Hai
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

qwazwak
    qwazwak

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: qwazwak
  • Xbox:qwazwak

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

Woops, my bad hit quote not edit fail

Hai
Posted Image

DarkCreater7

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

In Game Name : DarkCreater7
Do you have a youtube channel? : no
How active will you be on the server? : week days : at least 2 hours / week end : 4 - 6 hours
Are you familiar with the mods in the mod pack? : I have experience with all, but a few of the mods and have wiki'd them.
Are you familiar with the mod pack itself? : no
Do you watch any Youtubers who make Attack of the B-team videos? : Yes, generikb
Why do you want to join this server? : I want to be a part of a server community where I can trust that my stuff won't be stolen, but still be part of pvp and war type activities. A server where there can be peace and war with guidelines and rules. I want to help build something that can't be ruined by any random passerby and help others hone their knowledge of the mods. I want to help form a server community and have fun with new people with different strategies and tactics.
Will you follow all the rules correctly? : yes, I will follow the rule to a T.

LightBlueWool

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

in Game Name: LightBlueWool

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 13

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Male

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope, i play to have fun with OTHERS

How active will you be on the server?: atleast 7 hours a week

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: 4/10

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: yup ive used lots of tekkit and stuff also i watch bdubs play so ive learned from him and the wiki

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: all of them on the official server

Why do you want to join this server?: to have fun

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: yup :D

monkeyboyyy

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

In Game Name: monkeyboyyy

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 14 (nearing 15)

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes

How active will you be on the server?: I will be on everyday, from a time ranging from 5 minutes to 5 hours. It will depend on my homework load and such, but I will do my best to atleast get on it.

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yes.

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Not really, no.

Why do you want to join this server?: I want a nice place to build and war, having fun while not having my server life ruined, or ruining anyone elses.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes.

Thank you reading this, I hope I get accepted. If not, oh well, good luck with the server!

LettuceButter

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

In Game Name: LettuceButter

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 14

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Female

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope!

How active will you be on the server?: I'll probably go on it about every day!

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yep, all of them! My favorites are Necromancy, Advanced Genetics, and the Fossils and Archaeology Mod.

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes! I've been playing it every day since it came out of beta.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: ChimneySwift and GenerikB!

Why do you want to join this server?: Playing single player has started to get a little lonely, and it'd be so much fun making new friends who play the same mod pack!

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Of coarse! Why would I want to break any of them? I'm not a bad person, nor a rebel hahaha.

ps: Here's a picture of my Laboratory!: http://i156.photobuc...zps2d1c516a.png

RubyRockz

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 10

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): Female

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes, I'm getting Fraps next Friday, will DEFINETLY record this server.

How active will you be on the server?: I don't know, depends on my Dad telling me or not....

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Half of them I know, the other half I'm like whaaaat?

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes!

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: Chimneyswift, sometimes GenerikB

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join an Attack of The B-Team server that's good but not too crowded, it gets very boring playing by myself.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Of course! :)

ThatKroganHD

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:10 AM

In Game Name: acarpenter2009

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):17

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):male

Do you have a YouTube channel?:Yes, https://www.youtube....er/ThatKroganHD

How active will you be on the server?:Very, I love the community feel of minecraft.

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:Most of them, Yes

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:Just discovered it, but I know a failry good ammount about the mods implemented.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:BdoubleO100,Chimneyswift11,etc.

Why do you want to join this server?:I really want to be apart of a minecraft community, and make new friends. I hope i can get that chance.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:Absolutely. I don't like rude people on minecraft, and I like to help people in any way I can.

Thanks for looking this over. Hope I hear from you soon! :D

PrymaI
    PrymaI

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

In Game Name: Theprime303

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 17

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):male

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes, i dont use it often

How active will you be on the server?: Probly daily, depends on what come's up

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:yes

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:yes

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yes, GenerikB

Why do you want to join this server?: to have fun with a few mates of mine

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: I will, no problem

Facialzy101

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

In Game Name: Facialzy

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 16

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in): male

Do you have a YouTube channel?: use to but not anymore

How active will you be on the server?:try to be active

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:yes GenerikB

Why do you want to join this server?:mates

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:i will obey rules

Hallman11

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

When is the server going to be up again? I can't seem to connect. Not sure if it's just me, or if the server isn't working for anyone.

Ninja1
    Ninja1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

In Game Name:Master_Ninja1

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):13

Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):M

Do you have a YouTube channel?:nope

How active will you be on the server?:1-3 hrs a day-ish

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?:alot of them,yes if not, the wiki is always there

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?:well, it is new, first time playing it

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:not recently

Why do you want to join this server?:my friends and i want to play on a good server

Will you follow all the rules correctly?:yes, i hate griefers.

Surfertikki

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

In Game Name: surfertikki
Do you have a YouTube channel: Nope.
How active will you be on this server: As much as possible. My schedule changes daily.
Are you familiar with the mods of this pack: Many of them yes. Witchery is one I am studying.
Are you familiar with the modpack itself: Quite so.
Do you watch YouTubers who make B-Team videos: Yes.
Why do you want to play on this server: I think a nice and quiet server with a good set of rules would make me feel calm.
Will you follow the rules correctly: Yes. And if you like, I will report any rule-breakers.

candyman708

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

In Game Name: candyman708

Age(Won't affect chances of getting in): 12

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes but i dont post vids i only have it so i can subscribe and comment on vids.

How active will you be on the server?: Very Active if i get to be on it.

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: Yes more or less mostly with Tconstruct and witchery

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes ive tinkered around with each mod in survival.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: ChimenySwift11

Why do you want to join this server?:So i can actually play with someone instead of being alone :P

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes i wouldnt dare prank someone though because im afraid if they try and get back at me oh and also i don't grief cus im just fed up with Rude jerks who ruin all of others hard work.

Bye i hope i see you all soon on this server bye!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image   Posted Image

legofurmo
  • Minecraft: legofurmo

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:37 AM

IGN: Legofurmo

Do you have Youtube channel: No

How active will you be on this server: at least 1 hour a day

are you familiar with the mods in the modpack: Yes

are you familiar with the modpack itself: yes I downloaded it the day it came out

do you watch any youtubers who make attack of the B-team videos: no, I haven't found any yet but ill keep looking

why do you want to join this server: me and my friend have been looking for a good modded server

will you follow the rules correctly: yes, so many servers that I have been on were ruined for me by greifers and hackers

this server looks really great and I hope to be accepted

page9536
    page9536

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

In Game Name:ap1017

Do You Have A Youtube Channel:No but thinking about starting one

How active will you be on the server:I will be on about 3-4 hours every day unless something happens

Are you familiar to the mods in the pack:Yes

Are you familiar with the modpack itself:Yes

Do you watch any you tubers who record attack of the b-team videos:Yes Keralis

Why do you want to join the server:I want to join the server because i want a communitiy server where i can play with other minecrafters and i want to play multiplayer instead of singleplayer.

Will you follow the rules:yes absolutely

hero_henrik
  • Minecraft: hero_henrik

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

View PostHallman11, on 22 February 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

When is the server going to be up again? I can't seem to connect. Not sure if it's just me, or if the server isn't working for anyone.
I think it is just the ones who host the server that have problems, i have the same connection problem
Posted Image

00COBWEB
    00COBWEB

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

In game name: 00COBWEB
Do you have a YouTube account?: yes but I have no videos yet
How active will you be on this server? I will play 2 to 4
hours everyday
Are you familiar with mods in the modpack? I know two the flans gun mod and the airship mod
Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: Yes
Do you watch any YouTubers who make attack of the B-team videos?: yes Chimneyswift , BdoubbleO , Generikb , Keralis , skyzm and little lizard gaming.
Why do you want to join this server?: I would like to join because I think it would be fun playing with you guys and just having fun and also it would help with my channel.
Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes 100% yes I will follow every rule

antiopa1
    antiopa1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

In Game Name:antiopa1
Age(Won't affect chances of getting in):16
Gender(Won't affect chances of getting in):girl
Do you have a YouTube channel?:no
How active will you be on the server?:depends on how good the surver is
Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?:evreyone who started the pack meaning genaric b bduble0 and the pepole on thare surver
Why do you want to join this server?:atack of the b-team just ant fun on survivle
Will you follow all the rules correctly?:yes

MiracleMan68

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

In Game Name: MiracleMan68

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes, I don't post anything though.

How active will you be on the server?: Pretty well daily, but I can't promise that.

Are you familiar with the mods in the modpack?: I am somewhat farmiliar with them.

Are you familiar with the modpack itself?: I've been playing this modpack for about a week.

Do you watch any YouTubers who make Attack of The B-Team videos?: ChimneySwift11, Generikb

Why do you want to join this server?: I want a server with a friendly, helpful community. I don't want to worry about my buildings getting demolished.

Will you follow all the rules correctly?: Yes, I will.