Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Minecraft: Adezu

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:52 PM

POPULAR

Posted ImagePosted Image

READ BEFORE REQUESTING:

Go HERE and use the search bar to see if the skin you want hasn't already been made by me! This saves time for both you and me, and avoids you the embarrassment. Make sure you spelled the name right too!

(Oct 7 2013) AHHH I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Woooow how long has it been? A year? More? How's the wife? Good? Awesome. So in all my time I've been gone I've still been skinning but only on planet minecraft as it was much easier to handle than to have one thead where everything happens, plus skinning sorta lost its flavour with all the stress from year 12. But I finished highschool, moved to Melbourne from Tasmania, started uni, long story short I'm becoming an animator and my passion for skinning has been sparked again!I am in the process of getting this entire post updated so please bear with me. It could take a while, I've got over 170 skins now!

Posted Image

If you see ANY of my skins uploaded ANYWHERE without credit given to me, please tell me immediately! NavigationAll skinsBottomFinished RequestsTo-Do listBottom(works now Posted Image)

Posted ImageEeveelution Pack! (Now with Sylveon!)Posted Image

Recently did a slyveon skin so I've added it to the pack! I'll make a shiny version as soon as there's a confirmation on its shiny version

Download: Clicky here

Posted ImageLegendary Pack! (Now with Articuno!)Posted Image

Spoiler:

Download: Clicky here

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

All Other Skins

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:

Posted ImageRequests

Posted ImageREAD BEFORE REQUESTING: Go HERE and use the search bar to see if the skin you want hasn't already been made by me! This saves time for both you and me, and avoids you the embarrassment. Make sure you spelled the name right too!

Posted Image

Latest Skins

Posted Image

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Posted Image

Support me?

Well, the only way I can spread my skins around is with help from you guys :3I'd love it if you'd put this banner somewhere! Anywhere!

Posted Image

[center][url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=258742][img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5131/pokeskinssig1.png[/img][/url][/center]

Also, a friend of mine made a banner for me so it'd be awesome if you used this one too C:

Posted Image

[center][url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=258742][img]http://imageshack.us/m/857/8578/ssiggie.png[/img][/url][/center]

Also, I'd love it if you'd up vote this post too. I'd love you forever C:Just click the little green plus in the bottom right corner there!

Back to top(Psst, want to get in on the skins before they're posted here? I always upload a skin to Planet Minecraft immediately after finishing it! Skins only are posted here and everywhere else in groups of 3 or more at a time.)

Register or log in to remove.

TheDrunkDuck

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

Holy Crap this is amazing! Very nicely done. :(

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

TheDrunkDuck said:

Holy Crap this is amazing! Very nicely done. :D
Thank ye kindly :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TheDrunkDuck

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

By the way please make more. I will download them all. :)

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:57 PM

TheDrunkDuck said:

By the way please make more. I will download them all. :Notch:
Gotta download 'em all, POKEMON! XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

xilefian

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:43 PM

You shouldn't crap all over your skins after making them (Noise); It looks bad.

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

xilefian said:

Well it's personal preference I guess. I'd rather noise than just flat colours.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TheDrunkDuck

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:07 PM

I have to agree with Audra on this one. I really think it adds something that it wouldn't have had before. Oh and is this a request thread as well... Wait I am an idiot I just read the title. Herp da derp. In that case I would like to make the suggestion of doing Ludicolo. :)

eclips156

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

these are awsome! 8D
I love it! <3

if you take requests, could you maybe do a quilava? :Diamond:

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:49 AM

TheDrunkDuck said:

I have to agree with Audra on this one. I really think it adds something that it wouldn't have had before. Oh and is this a request thread as well... Wait I am an idiot I just read the title. Herp da derp. In that case I would like to make the suggestion of doing Ludicolo. :D
Oooh, will do :Glass:

eclips156 said:

these are awsome! 8D
I love it! <3

if you take requests, could you maybe do a quilava? :P

I'm making a big starter pack (all forms of all starters) next so quilava will be in that one :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bgh
    Bgh

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

Can you make me a Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and a Dragonite ?

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Bgh said:

Can you make me a Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and a Dragonite ?

Sure, I'll do a legendary pack (if I can, it will be a challenge D: ) after the starters one. Keep an eye out!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

invictus32

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:23 AM

Nicely done. If you need a thread logo, (like mine but better) then i would be happy to help. Also i am a fan of noise too, makes things feel more....minecrafty.
Sorry More creeps and weirdos, but my image is better :p
Posted Image
If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:40 AM

invictus32 said:

Nicely done. If you need a thread logo, (like mine but better) then i would be happy to help. Also i am a fan of noise too, makes things feel more....minecrafty.

I never really thought of a logo. But it's alright, I'd like to make my own XD
And yes,  that's what I like about noise too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ManicTheHedgehog

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Can i request Buizel? If so, i'll pay in 50 :)

MoraToetje

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

Amazing!
Would you like to me a skin based on my real look?
Here's my facebook with some photo's on it if you want to make a skin for me: http://www.facebook....p?id=1085063612

Thanks

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

ManicTheHedgehog said:

Can i request Buizel? If so, i'll pay in 50 :opblock:
Buizel was on my list for this pack, I can believe I missed it D:
Will be done quite soon~

MoraToetje said:

Amazing!
Would you like to me a skin based on my real look?
Here's my facebook with some photo's on it if you want to make a skin for me: http://www.facebook....p?id=1085063612

Thanks

Ah yes, I saw you on DA. Will do :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d3skinner

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:18 PM

xilefian said:

well, actually the "noise" gives the skins texture, and a more realistic look. i mean on the right skins, it looks like fur!

PS - i love the Lucario. and i was wondering if i could get a link to it without having to download the whole pack.

also, the pack was saved as a .rar file instead of images in a zipped folder (.zip). its easier when it's a .zip becuase then people (who don't have the kind of software to open .rar files) don't have to spend most of their time trying to find the right software to download. no affence and all, but my laptop doesn't support .rar files and it takes FOREVER to find a .rar viewer, and i never do!

anyway, GREAT JOB! i love them, and you should make more!

:P :) :RFlower: :RFlower: :RFlower:
Posted Image
/) Minecraft & Ponies (\

Audra
    Audra

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

LOLmasta_d3 said:

PS - i love the Lucario. and i was wondering if i could get a link to it without having to download the whole pack.

also, the pack was saved as a .rar file instead of images in a zipped folder (.zip). its easier when it's a .zip becuase then people (who don't have the kind of software to open .rar files) don't have to spend most of their time trying to find the right software to download. no affence and all, but my laptop doesn't support .rar files and it takes FOREVER to find a .rar viewer, and i never do!

anyway, GREAT JOB! i love them, and you should make more!

Well, after I've finished a few more I'll edit the first post so that the previews are there but I'll have the actual skin PNGs to right-click-save-as at the bottom. Once there are more than 50 skins overall I'll put them in to zips too, and the themed packs like legendary and starters into zips.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll make sure to make plenty more :sponge:  :Skeleton:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

eclips156

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

hey I was wondering if you maybe take skin requests for something els then pokemon too? :VV:
I'm looking for a cool skin, and I realy like your style of skins ^^

oh btw may I ask how you get the extra things on a skin work? like the outsticking ears and stuf.
I once downloaded a skin that had an outsticking mask, but when I put the skin on and try it out in MC it doesn't show the mask =s