Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Recruiting!]The Roman Empire [NEW][Has Server]


  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:34 AM

The Roman Empire
              
The Roman Empire is a new clan so dont expect much in the servers or anything else.
              
Rules
              
1. Do not disrespect another player
2. Do not steal unless allowed
3. Do not flame
4. Have fun!
              
Ranks
              
(Note: These ranks are just meant for authority only this will not be your job.)
Owner - Darkarmy554
Co-Owner - Inrisk
Super Admin - ??
Admin - ??
Low Admin - ??
Moderator - ??
Respected - ??
Guest - Dotum , Apollaz.GR , Aura_XP_ ,Inrisk, Dotum, Aura_XP_,Bribz, Goragle, Apollaz.GR , NeddieSeagoon , rosscampbell , undead something (forgot name sorry) , Kid_Diddy ,MagicFTW , Jimmjim , Klefter, Daylightrider52 , Swifthistle , Zunee27
              
Jobs
              
God Of Lava And Death (May choose to make somone a "God" or "Master" or even "Immortal" (bassicly godmode) ) (1/1)
Archer (0/5)
Archer Captain (0/2)
Warrior (0/5)
Knight (1/5)
Knight Errant (0/1)
Lord (1/3)
King (1/1)
Men at arms (1/~)
Peasent (1/~)
Lumberjack (0/5)
Farmer (1/5)
Miner (1/5)
Hunter (0/3)
Spy (1/3)
Ranger (1/3)
Ranger Elite (0/1)
Royal Gaurd (1/3)
Expert Knight (0/3)
Lords Advisor (1/2)
Kings Advisor (0/1)
Chef (1/3)
Salesman (0/5)
Businessman (0/3)
Thief (To certain limits) (1/3)
Cities Guard (1/5)
Builder (6/6)
Architech (2/5)
(JOB DESCRIPTIONS BELOW!)
              
Application
              
You can apply to the clan at http://romanrepublic...s.org/index.php AFTER YOU SIGN UP COME BACK TO THIS FORUM POST AND SAY I SIGNED UP!!!
            
News
          
New website!
              
Members
              
Darkarmy554 - Zeus
Inrisk - Peasent
Dotum - Lord Of Regalia
Aura_XP_ - Thief
Bloxerzzzza - Man At Arms
Bribz - Royal Guard
Goragle - Builder
Apollaz.GR - Lords Advisor
Namethewar - Farmer
CheeTer - City Guard
Tkstart2 - Builder
NeddieSeagoon - Architech
Undeniabletruth - Spy
mosesful - King
rosscampbell - Miner
CALMkaze - Ranger
Dragonfire6000 - Architech
Kid_Diddy - Builder
Jimmjim - Builder
MagicFTW - Builder
Klefter - Businessman
Daylightrider52 - Builder
RyanSkiBro - Chef
Swifthistle - Warrior
              
Job Descriptions
              
Archer - Helps protect the city walls, also helps in attacks

Archer Captain - Leads the archers into battle.

Warrior - Bassicly a knight that hasnt been hired, a mercenary.

Knight - You fight for the kingdom

Knight Errant - You lead the knights

Lord - You decide the laws for 1 city or decide when we go to war.

King - You decide everything for the country.

Men at arms - The lowest ranking military job, you are a untrained soldier

Peasent - You are a free man you can do any job but you cant sell the stuff you get from it.

Lumberjack - You cut down trees and sell the wood to the government, salesmen, or businessmen

Farmer - You farm food and sell the food to Chefs, the government, salesmen, or businessmen

Hunter - You hunt pigs and cows, etc. and sell the materials/food you get to Chefs, The government, Salesmen, Or businessmen

Spy - You spy on enemy places and possible sabotage buildings.

Ranger - You are a expert archer and can stay hidden you spy and catch thiefs.

Ranger Elite - You lead the rangers.

Royal Guard - You protect the king with your life.

Expert Knight - You are 1 rank below Knight Errant

Lords Advisor - You Advise the lord.

Chef - You buy/sell food

Kings advisor - You Advise the king

Salesman - You buy/sell items

Businessman - You bassicly buy salesmen shops and get some of the profit from it, but you can choose any business

Thief - You try and steal from shops (YOU CAN ONLY STEAL IF A GUARD IS ON!! Consquences of being caught are high you could be banished from the city)

Cities Guard - You watch out for thiefs or law breakers

Builder - You build houses for money

Architech - You design houses for money

Register or log in to remove.

#2

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

bump

#3

Inrisk
    Inrisk

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 980 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: inrisk

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

Application Name - Inrisk
IGN (In-Game Name) -Inrisk
Age (Not required) - 20
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - No
what rank do you want - Co Owner, trust me. I'm very good at what I do.
what job do you want - Lord
do you understand the rules - Yes I do
Why us - Because I love joining new clans!
Past Experiences - I've been Admin/Moderator on a couple of other clans and I run 2 servers.
Is your mother on my lips? - No
Do you like euros? - Yes

Posted Image


#4

Dotum
    Dotum

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:17 AM

Application Name - Dotum
IGN (In-Game Name) - Dotum
Age (Not required) - 15
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - Yes. Kokasse222
what rank do you want - A rank of power to some degree. I wont ask for instant power but rather work my way to it.
what job do you want - Im an all-around guy, so i'd probberly mix em quite alot (you should add a discription to state their meaning clearly)
do you understand the rules - Yes
Why us - Cause i want to start at a place, with a few, and work building up the surrounding areas
Past Experiences - Minecraft.dk server. Alot of skilled singleplayer
Is your mother on my lips? - No she is at work.
Do you like euros? - I do not mind euro's but my countrey(Denmark) doesnt use it.

#5

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

Dotum said:

Application Name - Dotum
IGN (In-Game Name) - Dotum
Age (Not required) - 15
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - Yes. Kokasse222
what rank do you want - A rank of power to some degree. I wont ask for instant power but rather work my way to it.
what job do you want - Im an all-around guy, so i'd probberly mix em quite alot (you should add a discription to state their meaning clearly)
do you understand the rules - Yes
Why us - Cause i want to start at a place, with a few, and work building up the surrounding areas
Past Experiences - Minecraft.dk server. Alot of skilled singleplayer
Is your mother on my lips? - No she is at work.
Do you like euros? - I do not mind euro's but my countrey(Denmark) doesnt use it.
Lol im removing those from the application and by euros i meant the food lol. anyways accepted

#6

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

Inrisk said:

Application Name - Inrisk
IGN (In-Game Name) -Inrisk
Age (Not required) - 20
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - No
what rank do you want - Co Owner, trust me. I'm very good at what I do.
what job do you want - Lord
do you understand the rules - Yes I do
Why us - Because I love joining new clans!
Past Experiences - I've been Admin/Moderator on a couple of other clans and I run 2 servers.
Is your mother on my lips? - No
Do you like euros? - Yes
Accepted, we will decide about the co-owner thing when you get on the server.

#7

Dotum
    Dotum

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

It great that i got accepted and all, but i dont see any server ip.....

#8

manunas
    manunas

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • Location: Greece
  • Minecraft: vashalkias

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

:Diamond: Greece? :Diamond:  =P me is greek  :(  [>>-i>]
[url=http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5242]Posted Image[/url]

#9

manunas
    manunas

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • Location: Greece
  • Minecraft: vashalkias

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

i want very to join but i play ofline  :////:
[url=http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5242]Posted Image[/url]

#10

Darkman4555

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

Application Name - Darkman4555
IGN (In-Game Name) - Darkman4555
Age (Not required) -20
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) -
what rank do you want -Super Admin
what job do you want -Salesman
do you understand the rules -Yes
Why us -Your server looks cool
Past Experiences -Herocraft Server

Posted Image


#11

Darkman4555

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

Darkman4555 said:

Application Name - Darkman4555
IGN (In-Game Name) - Darkman4555
Age (Not required) -20
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) -
what rank do you want -Super Admin
what job do you want -Salesman
do you understand the rules -Yes
Why us -Your server looks cool
Past Experiences -Herocraft Server
do i like the cures:Yes

Posted Image


#12

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:12 PM

Darkman4555 said:

Application Name - Darkman4555
IGN (In-Game Name) - Darkman4555
Age (Not required) -20
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) -
what rank do you want -Super Admin
what job do you want -Salesman
do you understand the rules -Yes
Why us -Your server looks cool
Past Experiences -Herocraft Server
Accepted as salesman

#13

Aura_XP
    Aura_XP

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • Location: Florida (But I'm Finnish!)
  • Minecraft: Aura_XP_

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Application Name - Aura_XP
IGN (In-Game Name) - Aura_XP_
Age (Not required) - n/a
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - n/a
what rank do you want - Archer Captain
what job do you want - Thief!
do you understand the rules - Sir, yes sir!
Why us - Becuase I need a friendly nice clan, hoping to have fun!
Past Experiences - I am a good builder, and I have been in many clans in FPS games on the PC.
Posted Image

#14

Inrisk
    Inrisk

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 980 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: inrisk

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

IP address does not work.

Posted Image


#15

Dotum
    Dotum

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

Inrisk said:

IP address does not work.
Neither does it for me

#16

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

Aura_XP said:

Application Name - Aura_XP
IGN (In-Game Name) - Aura_XP_
Age (Not required) - n/a
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - n/a
what rank do you want - Archer Captain
what job do you want - Thief!
do you understand the rules - Sir, yes sir!
Why us - Becuase I need a friendly nice clan, hoping to have fun!
Past Experiences - I am a good builder, and I have been in many clans in FPS games on the PC.
Archer captain is a job not a rank, so you will be a thief guest

#17

bloxerzzzza
  • Location: OAKTON, VA
  • Minecraft: Bloxerzzzza

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

Application Name : Bloxerzzzza
IGN (In-Game Name) Bloxerzzzza
Age(Not Required) 25
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it(Not Required) NO
What rank do you want? Guest
What job do you want? Knight Errant
Past experiences- Survived in a cave wit 20 torches no food and a wooden sword plus a day and night thingy and stayed in there for 1 month till i got out.
Why Us? I like really small clans and i found this one that i liked
do you understand the rules Sir,Yes Sir!
Do Is your mother on my lips- No she is dead
do you like Euros- yes they taste so good!!!

Bloxs Approves This Message
Posted Image

#18

Aura_XP
    Aura_XP

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • Location: Florida (But I'm Finnish!)
  • Minecraft: Aura_XP_

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

[R3F] said:

Aura_XP said:

Application Name - Aura_XP
IGN (In-Game Name) - Aura_XP_
Age (Not required) - n/a
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it (Not required) - n/a
what rank do you want - Archer Captain
what job do you want - Thief!
do you understand the rules - Sir, yes sir!
Why us - Becuase I need a friendly nice clan, hoping to have fun!
Past Experiences - I am a good builder, and I have been in many clans in FPS games on the PC.
Archer captain is a job not a rank, so you will be a thief guest
Sorry, I read wrong :/ Can I be a moderator? Or an Admin? I have been an Admin on may FPS servers such as BFBC2.
Posted Image

#19

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

bloxerzzzza said:

Application Name : Bloxerzzzza
IGN (In-Game Name) Bloxerzzzza
Age(Not Required) 25
Do you have steam? if so what is your username on it(Not Required) NO
What rank do you want? Guest
What job do you want? Knight Errant
Past experiences- Survived in a cave wit 20 torches no food and a wooden sword plus a day and night thingy and stayed in there for 1 month till i got out.
Why Us? I like really small clans and i found this one that i liked
do you understand the rules Sir,Yes Sir!
Do Is your mother on my lips- No she is dead
do you like Euros- yes they taste so good!!!
Accepted but you cant be knight errant yet you can only be man at arms until i see you fight

#20

-R3F-
    -R3F-

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:22 AM

The server is updated you can now join