• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Simple, Easy to Transport ''Xray-Machine'' in 1.7.4

xray machine minecraft xray 1.7.4 xray how to make an xray machine how to make 1.7.4 updates

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CrashesToAshes

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

SO, for every version of minecraft there seems to be a new unique way to make an xray machine, only to be patched over in the next update. This is unfortunate, HOWEVER...

On my travels in minecraft, I had discovered this quick and easy way to make an xray machine and I thought I might share it with you. I have tested it and it works in 1.7.4 , 1.7.2 and 1.6.4, and the resources required only take about 10 minutes to gather starting afresh! Nothing complex here, and it is easily transportable!

Here is a link to my video I made on it if your'e interested:

Register or log in to remove.

mrbluecheeps
  • Minecraft: caraider

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

cool! but i wont use this mostly because i dont cheat

also if i did i would just use a resource pack x-ray
Hey guys please check out my channel!!!!!
http://www.youtube.c...s?feature=watch
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashesToAshes

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

View Postmrbluecheeps, on 29 January 2014 - 01:14 AM, said:

cool! but i wont use this mostly because i dont cheat

also if i did i would just use a resource pack x-ray
lol. I wouldn't personally consider this cheating (at least until its patched!) But I believe this is helpful to those who don't know how to download mods/resource packs! Thanks for the input though!

FCCSteve
    FCCSteve

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

Thanks for sharing this.  Not my thing, but I'm sure many people will like it.

It's pretty funny hearing you try to convience yourself that you don't consider exploiting a glitch cheating.  You even slipped during your video and said, "This is a pretty cool way to cheat--er...well, it's not cheating..."  Your heart knows it's a cheat, but you're trying to convience yourself otherwise.

Mike4592
    Mike4592

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • PSN:Mike4592

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Wonder if these will ever be fixed. If you're going to cheat, and this is cheating, why not just play creative?

CrashesToAshes

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

View PostFCCSteve, on 29 January 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing this.  Not my thing, but I'm sure many people will like it.

It's pretty funny hearing you try to convience yourself that you don't consider exploiting a glitch cheating.  You even slipped during your video and said, "This is a pretty cool way to cheat--er...well, it's not cheating..."  Your heart knows it's a cheat, but you're trying to convience yourself otherwise.
Yeah, I guess you caught me out there :) This Is considered a cheat and my heart knows it, but my brain is telling me ''legitimate minecraft strategy''. Thanks for your imput.

CrashesToAshes

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

View PostMike4592, on 29 January 2014 - 02:37 AM, said:

Wonder if these will ever be fixed. If you're going to cheat, and this is cheating, why not just play creative?
This has not been fixed yet, but I do think they will fix it eventually :/ oh well