• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Music in Minecraft Servers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

untamedmuffin

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

I have recently thought of a great idea that i feel  could make servers more fun if not abused. I am suggesting that Minecraft server admins should have have the ability to play music in the server. This music will not only be heard by the admin of the server but everyone in the server. To accomplish this idea I'm sure a folder may have to be added to the server location in which all the desired music could be stored. With this folder stored in the server location the server code could be tweaked to enable the admins of the server to see and pick what music that will play. To pick the music for the server a option could be added in the pause menu so the admins can see and pick music that would be displayed in a playlist format. This is just a start of an idea and i hope some people will put their input. I'm sure others may have a more thorough way of explaining the mechanics of this add-on.

Register or log in to remove.

Ratka1
    Ratka1

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

isnt music already played while you play?

Posted Image

untamedmuffin

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

Yes but my idea is about you having the option to take your music on your computer and use it as background music in Minecraft.