• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mo' Creatures update 1.6.4 help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TheMajesticShadow

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys. I'm kinda' new in the forums, so don't hate me if i do anything wrong I:
I just downloaded the newest update of Mo' Creatures, and the first thing i did, was trynna' get the awesome fairy horse (Yeah.. I like horses [: ), but when i tried to breed the unicorn with the pegasus (Ofc with the Essense of Light) nothing happened.. I tried all the stuffs i could cram in the poor animals, but nothing helped. Is it a bug, or does the Fairy horses don't exist anymore, cuz' i really want one, but i can't get any.. Is there someone who has an explanation of this mystery? I could really use some help.

Btw, i'm not english, so sorry if i spelled something wrong and so on. :) Thanks for your time.

-TheMajesticShadow / Cat

Register or log in to remove.

lovemooshroom1
  • Minecraft: lovemooshroom1
  • Xbox:No
  • PSN:No MC On PS3

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

i understand that your new on the forums. go to the topic for mo creatures and see if they removed them or not. if you need any more help, it should be posted in one of the support sections
if you like something i did please subscribe. No donations plz             <+===      copy this squid into your sig if you support the squid army.
Posted Image

TheMajesticShadow

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Oh, thank you so much :)