• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pokemon Unova Region MINECRAFT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jessemac_7

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hey I'm new to minecraft and me and my friend have started building the Unova region on minecraft. We have a private server as of now and will be expanding it. Please watch even if you don't like pokemon :P and If you like it and want to see more please subscribe like or comment on the video because its on my friends account and he's just starting off :D thanks in advance.

Register or log in to remove.

peteed1985
  • Minecraft: peteed1985

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

jessemac_7 said:

Hey I'm new to minecraft and me and my friend have started building the Unova region on minecraft. We have a private server as of now and will be expanding it. Please watch even if you don't like pokemon :D and If you like it and want to see more please subscribe like or comment on the video because its on my friends account and he's just starting off :D thanks in advance.

I saw this on poke community site a few days ago :) I posted on your friends youtube page but figured i'd ask here too if you need any more help at all? i'm a big pokemon fan and have pokemon white as of launch day and would love to help make a minecraft server like this.