Change logs are ordered by most recent first.
Change log for Patch 1.03 - January 13th 2014
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements
Latest News Article
Minecraft Monday Show - Tool/Weapon Changes, 14w10a, & More Powering through another week in Minecraft, with even more teasers about 1.8, and... a healthy amount of dropkicks?... Minecraft News - NEW Xbox Textures, Jeb's FAQs & MORE! David and Toby learn about love, loss, and... ...wait, no. They take us through a very interesting week in Minecraft events! Enjoy!... Snapshot 14w10b Ready for Testing The Snapshot is live, and it's time to test! What's up with 14w10b? CHANGELOG: [Bug MC-50219] – "Slightly Damaged Anvil" Faces the wrong way in Inventory[Bug MC-50220] – "Nether Brick Fence" is not rendered correctly ...
Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Patch change logs [1.03]
No replies to this topic