• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cool minecraft game mode!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think this is a good idea? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes! This is soo cool! (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. I like the idea, but think things could be added to the idea (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I don't like it very much (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. I hate this idea (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cameron/Me

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

So I have been reading a lot of the Rangers  Apprentice books (Yes, you can call me a nerd if you want to) and basically, the time is set to when castles where around, and the Rangers use bows and arrows, and they are all sneaky and live in... log houses i guess, and if someone else reads the books, could you please make a skin for me? Anyway, on to my idea.
                                     Rangers in minecraft would at least have 1 bow, and 12 arrows to kill pigs and stuff. I was thinking that you would have to have a  "shoot-animals-and-night-mobs-tree", where you could kill stuff from, and have the tree be connected to you log house thing... I am not that good at making skins, so if someone could make a Ranger skin, that would be awesome! Add any suggestions on things that i forgot, or things that you think would be cool for something like this.   :) Thanks for reading this topic, and i hope you like it a lot.
I call it naptime, which is right before foodtime, then comes foodnaptime! that is my favorite time of them all.  Legends are made by year 2552 scientists, not born

Register or log in to remove.

Ygdrasel
    Ygdrasel

Blaze Extinguisher

• Banned
  • 4935 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Nerd.

Cameron/Me

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

Ygdrasel said:

Nerd.

Yes, i know.   :SSSS:
I call it naptime, which is right before foodtime, then comes foodnaptime! that is my favorite time of them all.  Legends are made by year 2552 scientists, not born

Cameron/Me

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Oh, I TOTALLY forgot an importent part! All Rangers have horses, but unless you have the mo creatures mod, you can't have horses YET! I hope notch will implement horses, but until then, this game mode will never be complete. :P Any way, all of the Rangers have a special horse, called (Big suprize!) Ranger horses, and they are called Ranger horses because they run faster than a regular horse, so if anyone could make a mob (Or get notch convinced to put horses in minecraft) mod, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cameron/Me

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Oh, this is also a great use for Sebi's forest genarator! I knew that would come in handy!

shoppy54

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

i made a skin herehttp://trololololololololololo.com/
Posted Image

turbeauke
  • Minecraft: turbeauke

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

[quote name="shoppy54"]i made a skin here[url]http://trololololololololololo.com/[/url][/quot
Really Trololol skin!
Your parents wont let you buy minecraft? I have your solution: http://www.points2shop.com/us/1372/Minecraft?ref=turbeauke
This website lets you earn points and use those to buy minecraft and other cool stuff!

Cameron/Me

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

shoppy54 said:

Hmmm... strang skin... there is'nt a download link for it?   *giggles a little,then a lot, then finnaly....*
HAHAHAHAHA! SO funnny!                     Not really. LOL I want a mniecraft skin, not ... that weirdness...

Cameron/Me

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

So, anything you guys like or dislike? I would really like some feedback on whether people think this is good or not. I did see that one person had a topic where he was making a map OF Arulean, witch is where most of the Ranger's are, which  i thought was awesome.

ibeatyou9

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

suggested

go here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13760

and search here: http://www.google.co...ecraftforum.net

allready suggested topics thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13760

Posted Image

jaloSF125

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

The mode could use part of Balkon's WeaponMod so that you could have a throwing knife ...

viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=229041
P.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...       BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!