ps3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

deathstar077
  • Minecraft: deathstar077
  • PSN:myway123456789

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Hi,

I've been playing Minecraft on my PS3 for a bit, and first of all here 10 things that I think should be fixed that I found, and im sure other players might have found more:
  • You can't dye dog's collars a different color
  • You can't trade with villagers so they are useless
  • There are no horses
  • Before I played the game I went to *Information* about the game and it said *Version: 1.2*
  • There are no hoppers so you can't make automatic farms
  • Each seed has a limited size of space and once you use that there is no more land to build on
  • A friend that you trust is not able to go on your server when you are offline like servers on computers
  • You cannot take screenshots and post them to facebook (without stuff like Gamecapture and other things)
  • There are no chicken jockeys (only spider jockeys)
  • So far, you can only purchase a pack of skins for $0.99. I was hoping that one day you would be able to get 1 FREE skin but its totally white and you get to customize it, and when you are dont, you dont get anymore free skins! I would like that!
So if you like this (or not) post an opinion at the bottom of the page. Or if you found more things that you would like to be fixed, post that too at the bottom. Thanks and lets hope they update these things!

-myway123456789 (my PSN account)
Posted ImagePosted Image
If you click the dragons, 2 more souls will get to live once agian.

Register or log in to remove.

GreenBananaKun
  • PSN:Green-Banana-Kun

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Since anvils, hoppers and horses have been confirmed to be released on the xbox360 edition, I think it's a fair assumption that they'll be released on the ps3 as well. http://minecraft.gam...coming_features
Also, although it's unconfirmed, the ps3 upcoming feature page lists the next ps3 title update as being the equivalent of 1.3.1 for the pc. 1.3.1 is the version in which they released npc trading and desert/jungle temples. I'm not saying it will be released but there is a possibility.

deathstar077
  • Minecraft: deathstar077
  • PSN:myway123456789

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

View PostGreenBananaKun, on 11 January 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Since anvils, hoppers and horses have been confirmed to be released on the xbox360 edition, I think it's a fair assumption that they'll be released on the ps3 as well. http://minecraft.gam...coming_features
Also, although it's unconfirmed, the ps3 upcoming feature page lists the next ps3 title update as being the equivalent of 1.3.1 for the pc. 1.3.1 is the version in which they released npc trading and desert/jungle temples. I'm not saying it will be released but there is a possibility.
I hope so. Because now there really isnt a point in having villages except for making iron farms but i tried on my PS3 and it didnt work... I wonder why?
Posted ImagePosted Image
If you click the dragons, 2 more souls will get to live once agian.

GreenBananaKun
  • PSN:Green-Banana-Kun

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Even the saddle is broken as there is no way to control the pig without carrots. I think they rushed the game to get it out before christmas. It's the only way releasing such a buggy, minimalistic exercise in futility makes sense to me. That being said, this game can only get better cause I don't see how it can get much worse.

CrafterMackey
  • PSN:Im2jerk4u

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Yo sillys, its running old version as intented. It dont have all the good stuff PC has. Your just used to play on new version, i dont see anyproblems on PS3 edition. They will upgrade both platforms, xbox360 and ps3 sametime as they told us.

Also keep in mind this aint a PC where it creates world all the time and let game push the system hard with all small details. Hoppers would definetly crash the console versions and i dont really care if they bring them or not.

speedycb
    speedycb

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Wired_Space
  • Xbox:N/A
  • PSN:Exotic_Genesis

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

I just hope they will bring the horse update and thats it.

Geneo
    Geneo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Another boring "I wish the consoles had all the features of the PC" thread.
We've been posting 'PC vs console' threads like this one for almost 2 years now- haven't we learned how pointless this is yet?  The consoles will never have all the features of the PC, anymore than the PC will have all the features of the consoles.

KioriBug
    KioriBug

Choc-chip Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1896 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Please to not create wishlists.  If there is an original feature you would like added to MCPS3 that isn't already implemented on a current version of Minecraft, please use the suggestion section.

Remember, to avoid wishlists, please make separate topics for each individual idea that does not relate to each other.

http://www.minecraft...s3-suggestions/

Forum Rules

~ * ~ MCX360 ~ * ~ MCPS3 ~ * ~ MCPE  ~ * ~ MCPI ~ * ~

Posted Image