• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2 - SP/MP] Millénaire - NPC village - New: Byzantines (5.2.0b6: Beta release for MC 1.7.2; fixes)

villages npc trade multiplayer byzantines normans indians japanese mayas

• Please log in to reply
40354 replies to this topic

Firespread
  • Location: O'er the hills of Narnia, under the vile Nether, past the mountains of Sparta and through Mordor, you shall find me on.... EARTH.
  • Minecraft: Sir_Firespread

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

View PostAmber Tonerre, on 04 December 2011 - 05:09 PM, said:

how do i do the sick child quest?
Get food from another culture.
Hullo, my name is Firespread. Sir Firespread, if you please. I'm naturally American and English is my native language, but I'm about 40% Russian, 20% French/German/Spanish/English, 10%Irish, 10% Israeli, 10% From every other developed country on earth, and 10% American.
So I guess you could say I'm Russian, even though I know none of the language. I do know some French, however. Anyway, I'm Sir Firespread, And I'm here to help. And rant.

Register or log in to remove.

funkaywizard

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Is there a way to shut off Minecraft's villages (but not strongholds because those are totally different and I want them in) and use this? It's too weird to come across those unfinished MC villages with testificates.

wolfendoom
  • Minecraft: razourik

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

Whenever I click on the installer it stops responding rofl I have a great computer but the installer is being a piece of crap :/
http://www.minecraft...-for-villagers/ Let's get pigmen in the game!

Ravenofthenorth

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Awesome Mod! Everyone should try it, It makes the game much more exciting!
Try the Pastafarian religion back grantee. If you don't like our religion, we are sure your old god will take you back.

scidude
    scidude

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Minecraft: scidude
  • Xbox:scidude

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Ok. I know that villages in 1.8.1 worlds will not work in minecraft 1.0.0 because of the differences in block ids.
Here's my idea: would it be possible to manually change the ids of the 1.8.1 blocks to those of the 1.0.0 blocks using an external editor such as MCedit? Timber frames would of course work, but would chests work too? Or is there no hope at all salvaging a 1.8.1 village?
I'm on FriendsForMinecraft!
http://www.ffmpic.com/u/scidude

hawk4687
  • Minecraft: hawk4687

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Kinniken is it possible to make more than one male live in the same building? (or in this case sub-building)

ieyedude
    ieyedude

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

I use Millinire Installer, and it doesnt let me, and it says an error that will take to long.
Halp?

Deathpawz
  • Minecraft: Deathpawz

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

could you make this mod use less item sprites? i really like this mod though i cant use it most of the time because it uses almost all of the item sprites :/

Posted Image

iceman29761

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

um can i have the ip so i can join this server pls ive never rlly tried a server with mods like milleighneir and i think it would be fun to try to help someone build a town or make a town myself

derf97
    derf97

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

the villagers wont spawn does any one know why

thebombzen
  • Minecraft: thebombzen

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

According to someone who posted on my thread, this mod is compatible with my WorldAndGenerationTweaks mod. However, I can't figure out why because my mod doesn't modify any of the same class files as yours. The only ones that might conflict are MapGenVillage.java, and my mod modifies this but your mod doesn't. I also modify ChunkProviderGenerate.java  but your mod doesn't modify that either. Do you know why these mods would be incompatible? Thanks.
Posted Image

skygirlrobincreeper
  • Location: behind this screen.But NEVR will you find me at a Justin beiber consert...EVER
  • Minecraft: skyrobincreeper

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

This is a very odd anoying bug in 2.0
I was in a hindu um i forgot the type of village
and i noteced a hole 3 blocks high in the town hall side (there was no upgrades going on for it) i jumped throgh the hole into the building, walked out and i didnt get 3 steps outside befor i got saving chunks..... i reloaded minecraft and i logged into the world the hole was still there and i quickly left the world before it could crash. So later i wanted to play mo creatures witch is on a backup but i cold not move or delet any files in .minecraft it said you can not delet or move this file becase its open on another program. and i didnt have minecraft running. Only untill i rebooted my computer did it let me delete them. Im too annoyed/ scared to play so untill the mod becomes stable again im not playing it (other annoying bugs. minecraft will sometimes freaze at random times. in the japanes town they wont build my house they just build everything else they dont have it on the bord and it saying laking resorses or anything)
Posted Image
please help her and her frend grow

sith717
    sith717

Carpenter

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Hey guys, I am currently on a quest that I need to go into the woods/forest and talk to a holy man.

I am having trouble understanding what to do. How do I re read the quest that i am currently on?

I kind of skipped through the pages of where i was supposed to read the quest and accept/decline it.

Here is a screenshot.
Posted Image

Please help me out.

hawk4687

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:21 PM

View Postsith717, on 04 December 2011 - 09:14 PM, said:

Hey guys, I am currently on a quest that I need to go into the woods/forest and talk to a holy man.

I am having trouble understanding what to do. How do I re read the quest that i am currently on?

I kind of skipped through the pages of where i was supposed to read the quest and accept/decline it.

Here is a screenshot.
Posted Image

Please help me out.

find an unexplored forest biome and walk through it, it will tell you something like  vadhu sadhu spawned or something similar to that ( :D ) and a huge tree will appear, walk to it and wait around until a quest appears over the man theres head, accept it, and head back to your village to complete the quest (remember where the tree is though!).

sith717
    sith717

Carpenter

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

Okay thanks a lot, I have a HUGE forest biome next to my village:

Posted below.
Posted Image

I shall go and walk through it a bit.

One more thing, how do I set a plot of land as mine, I built a house, the one in the middle right.

I keep entering my house and some villager is building his house inside of it, How do I set like corner to corner as a house is mine, so people build around it and not build inside of it.

Thanks for the help, and Im having a shitload of fun with this.

skygirlrobincreeper
  • Location: behind this screen.But NEVR will you find me at a Justin beiber consert...EVER
  • Minecraft: skyrobincreeper

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

View Postsith717, on 04 December 2011 - 09:33 PM, said:

Okay thanks a lot, I have a HUGE forest biome next to my village:

Posted below.
Posted Image

I shall go and walk through it a bit.

One more thing, how do I set a plot of land as mine, I built a house, the one in the middle right.

I keep entering my house and some villager is building his house inside of it, How do I set like corner to corner as a house is mine, so people build around it and not build inside of it.

Thanks for the help, and Im having a shitload of fun with this.
thats not the right kind of forest. he only spawns in regular forests not pine (oh and i recommend that you prepare for the quest by bringing food, wepons, stuff to make a temporary house, and other things
Posted Image
please help her and her frend grow

sith717
    sith717

Carpenter

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Where do i find a regular forest? What kind of land is it around me?

Could I give you my save game and maybe you could bring me to the right forest area?

kdsproxima

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

There is a bug where you cannot create a controled Japenese village.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hawk4687

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

View Postsith717, on 04 December 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

Where do i find a regular forest? What kind of land is it around me?

Could I give you my save game and maybe you could bring me to the right forest area?

First in order to set your house as yours, you have to buy a plot of land and build in it... So your kind of out of luck :\... second just walk through a normal forest (not pine) the one with the short trees not the super tall ones :)

sith717
    sith717

Carpenter

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

How do I buy a piece of land? Who do I talk to?

And you mean this kind of tree's?

Posted Image