• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to use the crafting table?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

whitesox501

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:52 PM

We've just purchased minecraft and are still working through the most basic of basics.  Frustration levels are rising quickly.  

We've managed to build our crafting table with very little effort.  But we can't seem to use it.  The wiki says "Right-clicking on a crafting table will open the 3×3 crafting grid which allows you to craft more items than with the crafting grid in your inventory".  But it's not clear to me where the heck to right-click.  My instincts say I should be able to right-click from the Inventory - but that doesn't work.  No other methods of right-click are obvious.  

I'm wondering if we're completely missing the clue the where to right-click or it simply isn't working.

We're running the beta under OS x 10.6.7  
  Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
  Memory: 4 GB

Thanx in advance

Register or log in to remove.

SeBsN
    SeBsN

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

did u place the crafting table on the ground????

just go infront of the table and click the right mouse button... if that not working

delete the bin folder in .minecraft and let minecraft update maybe theres something wrong with it...
i hope i find a dungeon soon, cause i need cobblestone O.o

challenge: turn all u'r gravel into flint xDDD

Dolby2d
    Dolby2d

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

lol you just drag the stuff into the shape of the item you wnat to make..

whitesox501

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

Got it!  I wasn't dropping the table on the ground properly.  I just figured out how to use the numbers to scroll through the inventory list.  My mouse scroll seems a bit fluky, but that's probably just a matter of dirt.

Thanx for responses all!!

SeBsN
    SeBsN

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

xDDD

but u can skip throught the item with ur keyboard just press 1-9 if ur mousescroll dont work right :)
i hope i find a dungeon soon, cause i need cobblestone O.o

challenge: turn all u'r gravel into flint xDDD