• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mo creatures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Backster202

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

Hey guys this is my first topic but i am wondering that why in mo creatures my horses are dissappering i catch the and stick them in my stable and later they vanish should i feed to stop it
Minecraft is great

100 days to mine awesome story

Register or log in to remove.

Sherlock Kaito

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:12 AM

Umm did you tame them and did you even try posting this in the original thread?
Posted Image

TheSporeGA1

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:20 AM

You have just had the most Epic Section FAIL I have seen yet.
Signatures are for the homeless and the fergots of the world.

lavatar71

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:25 AM

If they have horse saddles on, they shouldn't de-spawn. And feed them wheat, apples, suger, or something to tame it and make it rideable. Your stable might also have some problems. You have to put it in a safe place with fences around it with a roof and torches so monsters don't destroy your horses.
Try making a bridge of cobblestone out into them ocean, and than give them a large area to roam on the cobblestone. Just mape the bridge high enough so the sharks don't reach it.
Lolol, Im a distraction! :D

"What would Shane do?"

Gremlinator

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:25 AM

TheSporeGA1 said:

You have just had the most Epic Section FAIL I have seen yet.
Be properly constructive.

OP, try posting in the Mo' Creatures topic. That's where the guy who made the mod is, as are lots of peoplle who use the mod. At least one of them will be able to help.

Posted Image

master525

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

lavatar71 said:

If they have horse saddles on, they shouldn't de-spawn. And feed them wheat, apples, suger, or something to tame it and make it rideable. Your stable might also have some problems. You have to put it in a safe place with fences around it with a roof and torches so monsters don't destroy your horses.
Try making a bridge of cobblestone out into them ocean, and than give them a large area to roam on the cobblestone. Just mape the bridge high enough so the sharks don't reach it.

Horses despawn even with saddles on. I once put a saddle on a unicorn then went too my stable to stuff my pegasus back (I was riding it while on the look out for horses) and I didn't tame it since I needed too get more bread, then when I came back it despawned and I wasted my saddle.
:)

8BitGinno

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:38 AM

His stable possibly has a grass floor.

Grass = Lions, Tigers, and Bears. Oh my.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Engal
    Engal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:46 AM

Unless the horse is tame it will despawn not certian if it needs to be ridable, but if you can ride it it is tame and you can keep things from eating your horses if you choose not to use a secure stable by turning off hunters attack horses in the hunter mob menu. Other than that if you dont have you horse enclosed or feed it a hay bale then it might wounder off and then you have to find it to use it.

coffeee_table

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

Backster202 said:

Hey guys this is my first topic but i am wondering that why in mo creatures my horses are dissappering i catch the and stick them in my stable and later they vanish should i feed to stop it
Move this thread to the right section.
This is for released mods. EG DOWNLOADS.
:Skeleton:

Gnomeknows said:

I should really have read the title better, I was expecting coffee tables lol.

Mr. Charles said:

Here, have a sponge, because diamonds are to mainstream: [sponge]