• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Rogol
    Rogol

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

Yes I know there's a Minecraft Picture Thread, but not about houses. I searched Google for this, but I didn't find anything like it, so I'll make a thread!

:brick: Your Minecraft House :brick:

I decided to make a topic about your houses. I didn't find anything related to that, so... Here it is! Read the rules please!!!

:) RULES :Diamond:

1. Use the /simg tags to post your house pictures.
2. Max 3 pictures per post.
3. Don't multipost (wait a few days then post another picture of your house, or another house)

I will start with my house. I made it on a server with a friend. Posted Image
Why not give meh an internet? [iapprove]
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Tom5780
    Tom5780

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Minecraft: tom5780

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

My house sucks epicly I rushed on my first day and quickly built inside a mountain I'll give you updates on it: Posted Image

Posted Image

raskull
    raskull

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:23 AM

Here's my first house on SMP, I'm making another one now on a new seed, I will post it up when it's done.

Posted Image
Posted Image

[vanilla.raskulous.com : Survival Vanilla : Adults Only]  [mc.raskulous.com : Creative, Survival Economy : All Ages]
Posted Image

SgtPwn
    SgtPwn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:42 AM

raskull said:

Here's my first house on SMP, I'm making another one now on a new seed, I will post it up when it's done.

Posted Image
Posted Image
It's a great house, but the rule is to directly post the picture.

Lune
    Lune

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

hey Sgt.Pwn, quit mini modding XD
Well here is my tree house, as I newly joined the forum I think I should share my awesome creation.
Posted Image

Saiyne
    Saiyne

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Minecraft: Black_Shade

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:58 AM

heres my tree house :Pig:

viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=242359
If your epic you will like this ---> https://www.facebook...MyLifeForAnime
Posted Image

SteevyT
    SteevyT

Enderman Ender

• Members
  • 8206 posts
  • Minecraft: SteevyT

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:43 AM

I think I've posted this somewhere else (new pictures this post though, I think?  My memory isn't great), but here is what I'm working on.  Aside from the observation deck, lower room of my elevator, and a little above ground portion of my house, I'm trying not to change the original landscape at all (other than putting some windows in the side of a cliff that I'm building my house in).

The house (there is nothing on the interior yet)
Posted Image

The view I want to preserve
Posted Image

Posted Image
My list of parts has gotten too long to post, so just go here if you want to see my computer.
http://pcpartpicker....evyT/saved/21PI

Zcube
    Zcube

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:39 AM

I settled down in a savanna and made it a forest!

Posted Image

My main base was made above a natural lake.

Posted Image

My treehouse.

Posted Image
[simg]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3677/slimeprotection.png[/simg]
The submitted avatar is 150 pixels wide and 151 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 32 pixels wide and 32 pixels high, but no larger than 150 pixels wide and 150 pixels high.

Drakeington
  • Minecraft: Doctor_Drake

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:52 AM

SteevyT said:

I think I've posted this somewhere else (new pictures this post though, I think?  My memory isn't great), but here is what I'm working on.  Aside from the observation deck, lower room of my elevator, and a little above ground portion of my house, I'm trying not to change the original landscape at all (other than putting some windows in the side of a cliff that I'm building my house in).

The house (there is nothing on the interior yet)
Posted Image

The view I want to preserve
Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG THATS IS AWESOME! :P

Posted Image
A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.

Lune
    Lune

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:57 AM

Well I remade my bedroom perfectly!
Here it is!
Posted Image
I'm sitting on my couch.
And yes my skin is the tf2 soldier.

ipid
    ipid

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: ipid

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:25 AM

ok first thing i will say is that i did build this but not on this save. this is a building i made on an older save then imported to this 1 with mcedit. the first one was made legit without an inv editor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it has 11 floors and each floor is fully decor'd to look like an office skyscraper with 2 floors of desk's and computer's a kitchen with 5 or 6 chest's full of bacon ( many pigman died to bring you those meals :Notch: ) a conference room and a presentation room. it also has a VP office and pres office each with a secretary desk, massive personal desk and personal fire place. the real treat is the 11th floor and roof. the 11th floor is a personal bed room for the owner ( build right at cloud level so you get the awesome cloud affect ) and the roof is a giant garden
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

OSX2000
    OSX2000

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3082 posts
  • Minecraft: OSX2000

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

I live here. To most, it may look like shit, but it's been my home for as long as I've been playing Minecraft. I call it Castle Spawnenstein. My spawnpoint is inside, right in front of the row of cakes (pic 3).

I started this world by spawning on the beach right in the middle of where the castle now stands, and digging straight down with my bare fists all the way to bedrock (I didn't know any better back then). In time, a massive maze of caves evolved around this straight down pilot tunnel, forming my main base of operations.

The grassy top of the castle holds a small tree farm.
Posted Image

The main entrance, with a twin-launcher minecart terminal.
Posted Image

My underwater glass room.
Posted Image
Posted Image

CoffeeCakes

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

I wish we could link things, cuz I've got like 2 or 3 more pictures of the interior! Oh well... I'll post those some other time. I still have a downstairs kitchen nook area! And a view of my rooftop! Not to mention I have a pit of chickens in my backyard! There's a dispenser that shoots eggs into the wall and spawns chickens, and on the other side there's a glass tank of water that I use for fishing. lol
Anyway, this is my house. Hope you like it. :D

Front, outside
Posted Image

Side, outside
Posted Image

My bedroom
Posted Image

Spacepope said:

Wow so much pedos
Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

silvenus
  • Minecraft: silvenus

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

the only actual houses I build before this were pretty much wooden boxes and were only used to held my stuff while I went off building bigger stuff, but now on this multiplayer server I thought I should probably build a good house. I found the perfect location in a big hole in a mountain wich sunlight coming through a little bit of the cieling and a tunnel leading to it, and this is what I made of it:

Posted Image

Before that, my house looked like this, although I guess a pig isn't technically a house..

Posted Image

richie0074

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

i think my house is the best:
Posted Image

Flubby
    Flubby

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

Here is one of many houses that I have built in SSP. This would likely be my favorite and I apologize to those of you that are drooling. Enjoy!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

tonbonthemon

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:48 AM

Flubby said:

Here is one of many houses that I have built in SSP. This would likely be my favorite and I apologize to those of you that are drooling. Enjoy!

-snip-

How did you get the roof like that?
Posted Image

Cluez
    Cluez

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

tonbonthemon said:

Flubby said:

-snip-

How did you get the roof like that?
Its a mod for got what its called it's in the mod/texturepack central list

jeffreym23

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:03 AM

Here are 3 screenshots of my first (and current) house.

A view looking NE from 6 blocks above my perimeter wall. The floating island to the east has been there since day one, and has served as a landmark to find my way back home after long expeditions. I've kept trees and grass up there, with a waterfall on the east side. It empties into a teed pond under the trees at the right side of the image. Behind the island is a wheat farm. If you look closely, there are a few cows up on the island.

Posted Image

The attic in my house, looking north towards my bedroom. Visible are two of the many paintings I have put up around the house. The texture pack is Mixcraft HD. I like the look of the glass in it better than the default. Also visible is a skylight.

Posted Image

A view of the living room in my house. It is the second room on the west side of the 1st floor. Both 1st and 2nd floors are made entirely out of black & white wool. To the rear is my main workshop. It too has a wool floor. I'm not concerned about fire, as I have no fireplace, and although I have a lava incinerator, it is inside my old base in the mountain behind the house, and there is nothing flammable anywhere near it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

kamikai
    kamikai

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:39 AM

This is one of my old houses from Alpha:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image