9 replies to this topic

MuFFied
    MuFFied

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:10 AM

I really need help.
I was able to play all the server like desiredcraft and woodycraft(sorry if this is promotion). But the next day i kept getting the message 'java.net.connectexception connection timed out no further information' its been going on since yesterday.

Im able to enter certain server that are 1.7.2. Im sure the server is up because my friend is still able to enter the server. I have enabled java and minecraft through firewall and i have tried redownloading minecraft thrice.

I have been googling the problem and there were some ways that were working for others. I tried them but they didnt work. Many of the cure was for window users and almost all of them were able to solve the problem. Im currently using window 7. Is there a cure for this?

HELP

Register or log in to remove.

steelunderpants

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hi, did you find any solutions yet? i'm stuck with the same problem :s I can't play for days...

Raptor2213
  • Minecraft: Raptor2213

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:32 AM

Yea, I'm getting the same thing.  I was trying to do some testing on Bukkit 1.7.2 and I just get "Internal Exception: java.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine" when I try to log on.  The 1.6.2 server on the same machine works fine.  Yes, they are on different ports.
Posted Image

maximumaut

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

You guys found something out I have the same issue. A friend of mine played with me yesterday and today he can not join my server. I have  a hamachi network, and he enabledjava (it is also up2date) but all he gets is this message: javanetconnectexception-connection-timed-out-no-further-information

We checked all kind of guides and forum topics but we still have no clue, how this whole situation came up. It worked yesterday, but today it is not working.

I hope you found sth. out

Raptor2213

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Haven't figured it out yet.  Anyone else?
Posted Image

Seriak6
    Seriak6

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

Fixed it! after 3 hours of work,

Step 1: Go to control panel (i use vista so try and follow along)
Step 2: Go to windows firewall
Step 3: Click allow programs through firewall
Step 4: Add port TCP 25565
Step 4: Add port UDP 25565 (Names don't matter)

i hope this helps for everyone, if not i also found this thread here that fixed alot of peoples errors:

http://www.minecraft...it-on-anything/

Raptor2213

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

I found my answer.  It was a firewall issue.  I was doing some testing, and I used port 21, and my computer didn't like it - even with the firewall turned completely off.  I changed it the port to 3333 and everything connected fine with no changes to the firewall.
Posted Image

CreeperCaptain98

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

i couldnt find the TCP port

Zipposaurus
  • Minecraft: Zipposaurus
  • Xbox:--
  • PSN:--

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostRaptor2213, on 29 December 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

I found my answer.  It was a firewall issue.  I was doing some testing, and I used port 21, and my computer didn't like it - even with the firewall turned completely off.  I changed it the port to 3333 and everything connected fine with no changes to the firewall.

What did you did exactly?

(im dutch, sorry for (maybe) bad english

HKT2004
    HKT2004

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

i had problem and found out if you used a direct connection it might work that is for me though hope this helps:)