The Minecraft PS3 Issue Thread
*POST FINDINGS HERE!*
Moderated by 4JSteve, Representative from 4J Studios, and kazblox, formal Minecraft user
If anyone manages to find a bug, or an explainable oversight, post it here. Post your ways with the code on how to solve it, etc. Like, every other bug topic does. :IThis topic will be ran unless an official atlassian/third party site will be made for the console versions of Minecraft. Then, it will be locked up by the moderators of MC Forum for history. ()
- B - Opening doors empty-handed causes the door sound files to be played twice, while
- opening doors with an item doesn't - Known Issue
- B - Chunk Errors - Multiplayer or Singleplayer game?
- B - Save corruption happening randomly
- B? - Can't do splitscreen - Not seen an issue with this.
- O - Slow chunk updates when breaking a block, causing to see everything under the world - Happens in singleplayer/multiplayer. Intentional as the game is trying it's best to use available threads to process chunk updates.
- B - Very few players getting hazardous crash on every world, claiming that half of the screen is purple while the rest is a night sky
- B (Save Corruption) - If the world can be successfully loaded if it's corrupt, the metadata in your inventory items mess up; eg. diamond pick replaced with iron ore
- B - Issues with loading/saving worlds while Online and switching to Offline (Vice-Versa)
- B - Wolves disappearing when tamed?
- B - If anyone other than Host opens a container (like a chest) with L2 and Square, everybody crashes. Same with spamming Triangle on Enchantment Table.
- B - When playing on splitscreen, with 2 or more players and one player is doing something active while another one opens a chest or something like with a pop-up screen, like Crafting interface; the other player FPS goes to 0 for a moment, the lag is very noticeable. -Dozniak This issue also happens on XBOX 360 version. Not much to say but this probably involves streaming a buggy instance (programmer stuff).
B = Bug
O = Oversight
Corrupt Save issues
We are currently looking for more information regarding the Corrupted save issue, If you are seeing this could you upload the save to http://www.mediafire.com/
- Update V1.03 is finally released everywhere! Lotsa and lotsa bugfixes.
- The NTSC sound output bug has been finally fixed! Claimed from a person who has a fully NTSC console, name is: OmgLolOmgLol
- Wow. Almost all of the most recent (1-3 hours away or so) topics have been told to be redirected to this thread! You rock, mods!
- V1.02 finally releases in North America! Goodie goodies for GuudeBoulderfist and his gamer legion, alright?
- V1.02 was released in west-eastern regions today! Fixes chat-tandem bugs and much more!
- 4J lists my thread as official! YAY! https://twitter.com/...414563539705856
- 4J Studios is on holiday break! Truth to be told to be back in january.
- 4JStudios have returned from Break!