• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

stuck at "done loading"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

damageinc57

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:27 AM

so, i recently tried to install zombe's flymod, and now, my minecraft launcher is stuck at the "Minecraft Updating, Done Loading" phase with the loading bar not quite at the end. i tried erasing my old minecraft.jar and downloading a new one, but it is still stuck. so i took out flymod, tried it again, still no progress. so then i tried to launch it in the browser. still nothing. i have a mac, so im not sure if that might have something to do with it. but im really stuck, kinda mad, and i really just wanna play again. please help me!

Register or log in to remove.

FailedToOpen

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

I'm having the same problem. Right now my minecraft won't even load, tried deleting everything and let it download fresh. Only problem is it only downloads the Bin folder, nothing else.

Anyways I found a solution to this problem. I just kept the minecraft folder as a folder and put .jar on the end of it. So instead of compressing the folder in a zip and then making it a jar I just left it as a folder and added .jar onto the end. For some reason it works, at least for me.

ch33zyp3ngu1n

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:29 AM

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM AN ADDICT AND I CANT GO LONG WITHOUT IT!!!! ::  ::  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :Notch:  :SSSS:  :GoldBar:  :Lava:  :tnt:  :GoldBar:
Posted Image [SSSS]

ch33zyp3ngu1n

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:40 AM

WAit i redownloaded and now its updateing hopefully it WORKS!!!!! YAY I just force updated or spomething. Cool :iapprove:  :Flint: + :Iron: = {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png = :VV: = :iapprove:
Posted Image [SSSS]

Glitchhunter54321

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

Mine too...I don't even use mods?

EDIT: Please help.
My goal in Minecraft is to defeat every glitch in Minecraft, so people can play without worry.

Creepers, smarter than the average AI...

HyperionImpact said:

epiclulzftw said:

im calling PETA! [Notch]
No need. They just called.

HEY OP! its for you

Doirdyn
    Doirdyn

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1420 posts
  • Minecraft: Doirdyn

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

Gee, there isn't already 50 threads like this in just the past 5 pages...
Games I play: Minesweeper, Terraria and Minecraft!
I don't often follow threads I post in. If you'd like a response about something, send me a PM.