• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Minecraft server looking for staff 1.7.4

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

yardboilee

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

This is the basics that i need to know need chat mods, admins, mods, and manager  IGN Age:
How long have you been on the server:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work

Register or log in to remove.

joshuaa101
    joshuaa101

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Ign: Epic Legendzz
How long have you been on the server: never
Reason for wanting manager: I know I like servers which are properly managed and have lots of good plugins and I see to many that dont have that. And I have owned my own server before and managed countless. I will be on lots everyday. I can help player with things like world edit etc. I can configure anything and I can do websites,mod packs,forums etc! I hate grievers/hackers so if I catch one I will make sure he doesnt do it again. I can bring a couple of friends over who can build very good!
Expirience: Like I said been admin on 3 servers and plugin manager on countless so I can configure anything. I have also had my own server so I know how to use multicraft.
Contact info: (skype) gardezy.joshua
Dedicated time: weekend 6 hours and weekdays about an 1 hour
Proof of work:

caf203
    caf203

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

IGN : caf203

Age: 13 How long have you been on the server: couldnt find ip so neverReason for wanting admin or chatmod:  I have worked with countless servers, some very big and some very small.  I am very good with correcting issues with plugins but am not a coder.  i am extremely talented with the plugins inducing player commands and chat commands/prefixes and such.  I have also owned a server before and it had over 150 people on it before.  Also, if there is a type of person or someone i need to hunt down and teach a lesson, its my job to do that for you.  I also have a buddy who is pretty good with this stuff too but he would more be a mod/architect.  Posted Image

Experience (details):  Owned my own server before, been admin on about 7 and coowner on about 3.  i had a server but it didnt use multicraft so i am very good with tinkering with the consoles.
Contact info:i can use teamspeak, mumble, and skype (caf203)Dedicated time: about 3 hours weekdays everyday unless i am busy like on vacation.  maybe also 6 hours on weekends
What you can bring:A good buddy who can help and me Posted Image

Proof of work:  sometimes i stream and my twitch is caf203 and you will see my buildings/ranks

SoulSurvivor134

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

I am currently 14 years old, but mature for a kid my age
IGN:
SoulSurvivor134
  I haven't had time to visit the server yet, but I will be on it soon! I just need to find the IP.
Reason for wanting manager:
  I am unable to build my own server, simply because my computer is at a high risk for bugs from downloads. I'd like to help anyone in anyway I can in order to make there server a fun, exciting, and safe place to play! I have great skill in building, whether it be from castles, to towers, houses, skyblock. You name it, I can build it. I've even had my work featured in minigames on servers (paint ball). If I don't know how to build something it takes me a minimum of two day to figure it out. Then depending on the project, it will take me a couple of days to build it.
Expirience:
I have had 3 jobs on servers. One server I was helper on before it shut down, another I was Head Admin, and another I was builder. Unfortunately now, I am unemployed since all of these have shut down.
Dedicated time:
On weekends I can play almost all day and during the weekday it varies from 1-3 hours
Contact Info: W
ell, I'll give you my kik. My kik should be SoulSurvivor134.
Proof of Work:
Again, the servers I have worked on have shut down, but if you either, give me creative on the server or even better, a little bit of time, I can build you something amazing!

danielOc
    danielOc

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

IGN: danielOC
How long have i been on the server?: Never
Id like to be a moderator. I love servers that are properly made and since i know a lot about plugins, I can tell you which ones to get and which not to get. I am also a good builder. I have TMI (Too Many Items) and i don't know if that will help but it is a very good mod. I have built many things on all the servers i have been on and i have also learnt many things about building. I can make AFK slides, GREAT PARKOUR and i love quartz.
Experience: I have been Head Game-Helper on a server called squirrelnation. Unfortunately, it stopped so i was employed in my friends server.
Dedicated Time: weekends 2-3 hours and weekdays 30 mins to 1 hour
I can bring great lobbys, spawns and buildings. I can help with parkour, warps, spawns and many other things.
As i told you, squirrelnation is shut down and my friends is a whitelist server. He didn't want me to whitelist everyone so i cant whitelist but if you give me the right permissions, i can turn your server into Utopia.

yardboilee

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostdanielOc, on 16 December 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

IGN: danielOC
Id like to be a moderator. I love servers that are properly made and since i know a lot about plugins, I can tell you which ones to get and which not to get. I am also a good builder. I have TMI (Too Many Items) and i don't know if that will help but it is a very good mod. I have built many things on all the servers i have been on and i have also learnt many things about building. I can make AFK slides, GREAT PARKOUR and i love quartz.
Experience: I have been Head Game-Helper on a server called squirrelnation. Unfortunately, it stopped so i was employed in my friends server.
Dedicated Time: weekends 2-3 hours and weekdays 30 mins to 1 hour
I can bring great lobbys, spawns and buildings. I can help with parkour, warps, spawns and many other things.
As i told you, squirrelnation is shut down and my friends is a whitelist server. He didn't want me to whitelist everyone so i cant whitelist but if you give me the right permissions, i can turn your server into Utopia.
your in

padthebudderman45

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

MAcATeR
    MAcATeR

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

View Postyardboilee, on 15 December 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

This is the basics that i need to know need chat mods, admins, mods, and manager  IGN Age:
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work
IGN:MAcATeR and MAcATeR2
Contact Info:SKYPE: macater95
Are you good with Plugins?:yes i was owner of a server that was online for 8 months and had to close it i didnt have time and i was dev and Co-Owner for legend realms. i know alot about plugins and configs.
What your good at building?: (please provide proof) i am a very good builder i will try to get some screenshots of my old servers just add me on skype i will send them to you
Why should I pick you and not someone else?: i am 18 years old know alot about plugins,configs,the game, and knowss how to talk to players. i am not power hungry just like to help out i dont want to be a dev or any high rank i wuld help if needed with plugins. i am a nice guy and can play for long time. contact me if you need to know anything else.

thanx for your time .

_Josh_555
  • Minecraft: _Josh_555

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

IGN: _Josh_555   Age:14
How long have you been on the server: none

I to be a admin because i want to stop cyber bullying. it has become such a problem in our time. i have been on many servers and seen admins let it slip by with out doing a THING. I will not let this happen. i want to make the server a happy place for all. I wnat to help out with the server also. i know a lot of the commands and if there are new ones i can learn them fast. in addition to cracking down on cyber bullying, i will stop griefers and raiders, help out new people and stop hackers.

Experience (details): i was a trial moderator for some time. i was about to become moderator when the server mysteriously disappeared.
Contact info: email is the quickest way: [email protected]
Dedicated time:1-2 hours a day possibly more on weekends
What you can bring: ??? email me.  
Proof of work: i have lost contact with the server owner. sorry.
--Josh

noahUs
    noahUs

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

IGN: noahUs

How long have you been on the server? I have never been on the server although im sure its great.
I want to have a builders rank, for the reason being I have worked on other servers To list all four they would be( debatecraft, shadowcraft, nexusMC, and my server which is now down QVNCraft. other reasons I think that I should get this rank is because I want to help people and make the internet a better place for people like me. and it is my goal to help people. Now as you can see I actually try to complete my goals which show that I am a reliable person in most cases.

experience:  As I said before I have been admin/ranks on four servers and I know most of the commands for an average server. such as world edit world guard, I am still trying to learn more about permissions EX so that I can understand servers better.

contact info: Email [email protected] I have a Skype but I do not think it is necessary to give out info like that.
dedicated time:  On weekends  2-12 hours weekdays 1-4 hours

Proof of work: at the moment I have no proof but I can assure you I am a great builder, on ascale from 1-10 I rate my self a 8.5).

Fragaboy
    Fragaboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Ign: Fragaboy

How long have you been on the server? I have never been on the server, But I bet its great!

(NOT TO BE CONFUSED: what rank I am and my experience are in the same paragraph)

I want to have Admin because I have experience ( by experience I mean I have been admin on a lot of servers )
I am really good in Worldedit,Premissions EX and Plugins (my building skills are really good too). I also want to help the internet by "DESTROYING" cyber bulling and hackers. I also like helping people (in real life and in minecraft).

Contact info: [email protected] I have skype but I don't want to share it.

Dedicated time: I play for 3-4 hours and on weekends for as much as I want.

What can you bring: I will make people feel better and stop the hackers.

Proof of work: If you go on hub.citi-build.com  and go on freebuild you will see I donated and helped build a lot of things

Charzizard
  • Minecraft: Charzizard
  • Xbox:Crackup70
  • PSN:N/A

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

IGN: Charzizard

How long have you been on the server? I have never been
(Rank and experience in paragraph)
I wish to be admin on the server because I have been admins on a few other servers and I feel that I have been good at being one. I am completely against bullying, hacking, people that have mods that don't comply with the server rules, and griefs. I can build a decent house and, I could also build a decent fort (with some help). I know how to use world edit and I like helping people's MC problems ( griefs, bullying, etc.). Also, if it helps any, I am tier on EDawg878.

Dedicated Time: Mondays, 4:15-6:50 P.M., Saturday, any time after 1 P.M., Sunday: All day

Contact Info:
Email: [email protected], also accessible by [email protected], and iluvpie772hotmail.com. I have Skype, but maybe once we do some business I'll share it.

Ask Ifenigsohn, or Punchbag00. Those people own the two servers I have been admin on.

tmacfanmike
  • Minecraft: tmacfanmike

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

This is the basics that i need to know need chat mods, admins, mods, and manager
IGN: tmacfanmike
How long have you been on the server: Never
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want to be admin on this server because I love to help people out with things I love. I have a year's experience in this position and I have been an Admin on a few servers. I also will keep the server clean of people who want to ruin the server and I will do this by whatever means are necessary. I can also help you by making you a website that has many great features. I do not deal with rude people or people who act like dicks.
Experience (details): I can give you skype for every owner
Head-Admin on RoboTrix
Admin and Staff/Player Mediator on BombingHot
Mod on BlockGaming
Redstone Build Moderator on EverClear
Contact info: Skype - tmacfanmike
Dedicated time: I can dedicate 3-5 hours a day
What you can bring: I can bring many things such as experience, a better server, and plugin ideas.
Proof of work: I can give you Skype for the owners

Genna_Senna

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hey, Im Genna_Senna, Im 13 and my in game name is Genna_Senna. This my application :)

How long have you been on the server: I haven't been on this server before :)

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I would like apply for the admin position. I enjoy helping those in need of assistance and love to play minecraft with others! Having the admin position would help to boost my experience in minecraft.

Experience (details): I and and have been admin on 2 other servers. The first is craftererer.com which sadly is not up at this point in time and the other is ShadowMine which I am getting close to being promoted for Senior-Admin. The ip for shadowmine that I use is:shoguncraft.net:25800 If you would like to organise a time to see me in my work, then feel free to Skype me :)

Contact info: I have 2 means of communication which are Skype: Gen Cramsie and my email:[email protected] I do have youtube too and I am happy to advertise the server on YT if you would like me to.

Dedicated time: I can dedicate about 2 or 3 hours atleast every day.

What you can bring: I can bring a ready and cheerful personality to the table and I can also bring compassion, understanding, helpfulness, generosity, maturity and I can be a sensible staff member.

Proof of work: As I am and have been admin on 2 other servers, feel free to contact the owners :) If you accept me I can give you the owners emails or skypes so that you can ask them about me.

Thanks very much for reading my app! If it helps, you can see me on the server a couple of times before you make up your mind :) Feel free to Skype me whenever! :)

Genna_Senna :)

hayful59
    hayful59

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: hayful59

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

How long have you been on the server: If u mean how long ive been playing servers its 2-3 years
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I would like to show people what I can do in Minecraft on a server side that a lot of people will see and be like "man that's cool" I think that would be awesome and so I get ideas for another adventure map
Experience (details): Alot
Contact info: Skype/Twitter/Youtube: hayful59 or just reply to me here
Dedicated time:alot because school holidays have started
What you can bring: good builds and Pretty good commands for command blocks
Posted Image

RandomGamingStudios

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

IGN: joshualeach1234
Id like to be a moderator. I love servers that are properly made and since i know a lot about plugins, I can tell you which ones to get and which not to get. I am also a good builder.  I have built many things on all the servers i have been on and i have also learnt many things about building. I can make Great Parkours.
Experience: I have been Head - Admin on a server called Biggamerss. It is still up and im just looking for people that need help with their server
Dedicated Time: weekends 4.5 hours Weekdays 0 But on holidays 8 Hours at the most

sharks_78

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

My minecraft name is sharks_78
I've never got banned
I've never been on the server but i bet its spatacular
I have been Co-Owner on a server before
I'm great at helping everyone i can tell bad players from good players
I have had experience building lobbys houses and decorating places
and i've had tons of experience  setting warps,spawns,and a few other thing
I do have skype my skype
I can play from 6:00am-8:00pm on weekends but on weekdays i can play from 4:00pm-8:00pm

allycat00316

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

IGN: Allycat00316
How long have you been on the server:I don't have the IP but if you can get it to me that would be nice.
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I like to help out and I can help make spawns, adminshops, warps, etc. I find it fun to help others, I can mute people who are spamming, giving out IPs or playing unfairly, and ban those who hack and cheat in any way. I do not hesitate to bring justice when fights break out and I believe I could be a big help.
Experience (details): I have been admin on one servers before, and though I did not have a rank on one server, I was highly respected and good friends with the co owner through the internet. I am very friendly, so I make a lot of friends though that will not stop me from banning them if they hack.
Contact info: My skype is allycat00316 Minecraft. (You have to look that up, not the one that shows an email.)
Dedicated time: About 1-4 hours on Weekdays, 3-10 hours on Saturday and 0-3 hours on Sundays.
What you can bring: I can bring pleasure and friendship, and I don't want to annoy you with it again so just look up at my reason for wanting the position.
Thank you for your time :)

wendelrocks
  • Minecraft: WendelRocks

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

IGN:WendelRocks
I would love to be a Admin or moderator. I love servers that are well built and i have alot of minecraft knowledge, I can tell you what plugins you should get and how to craft items and Etc. I am also a very good builder and have gotten many awards for building.I don't have any mods because i like to play with what mojang gives me. I have built many things on all the servers i have been on and i have learnt tons o new things about building. I can make big nice spawns, water slides, huge detailed buildings and many more.
Experience: I have been admin and op and mod on 12 different servers and they said I was the nicest and best admin they ever had. Unfortunately a tragedy happened and they closed the server down
Contact: You can contact me at [email protected] or Skype me on the weekends
Dedicated Time: weekends 8-12 hours and weekdays 2-4 hours
One of the servers i have been admin on and was thanked alot for my greatness and kindness was mc.minecraftpvparmy.net Unfortunately it got shut down because the owner was getting cyber bullied and another person was talking about committing suicide.So he decided to shut the server down for good.If you give me the job and ip i can make your server into a bundle of fun and Pvp and Etc.

-WendelRocks

Jmed14
    Jmed14

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

IGN:
On minecraft I go by Jmed14
Position:
I am looking to become an admin because, I have been an admin a few times before.
Reason for wanting Position:
The reason I want this position is because the servers I have worked on have either become outdated, shut down, or are still in 1.6 and not looking to change. I have been and admin on most of these servers. One of these servers i was OP on. It shut down after about two weeks. I am really looking forward to getting a job on a server. I miss it so now i mostly play offline so I am not limited so much to the things I do.
Experience:
Like I said before I was an admin and OP on a few servers. On my custom maps I build many things. I have also made a couple of maps in my free time. My work has been shown in a server my friend plays on ,but do to server crashes I can not give away the IP.
Contact Info:
Most of my user names are Jmed14 such as my wattpad. I also have a kik under the same name. My email adress is [email protected]
How long have you been on the server?:
I have never been on the server do to the unknown IP
Dedicated time:
I can be on the server every 2 to 3 days. Also every other weekend.
What can I bring to the server?:
I can bring lots of help and ideas to the servers. I try to work as hard as I can. I have A.D.D. ,but I have it under control now.
Proof of work:
The main person I play minecraft with is sp33dycrafter and he has seen my work. I have also helped him with some of his builds.

Thank you for your consideration!,
Jmed14