- In desert biomes, have plateaus, tumbleweed, and some minor rock formations(maybe stash some snakes under some of them).
- In forest biomes have the trees sway slightly with the wind and make the leaves audible when this happens, pine cones for the pine trees.
- In tropical biomes have palm trees w/ coconuts(possibly break them and drink the milk), high and low tides, waves rolling in and out.
- In taiga biomes, have yetis(make them extremely rare), icicles hanging off houses, etc.
- For caves, have water droplets fall from the ceiling(don't over do it), have all your actions(walking, mining, etc.) echo throughout the cave, stalagmites and stalactites.
Let me know if these are good ideas and if they are, i'll try to make a mod for them.
Latest News Article
Minecraft Monday Show - Tool/Weapon Changes, 14w10a, & More Powering through another week in Minecraft, with even more teasers about 1.8, and... a healthy amount of dropkicks?... Minecraft News - NEW Xbox Textures, Jeb's FAQs & MORE! David and Toby learn about love, loss, and... ...wait, no. They take us through a very interesting week in Minecraft events! Enjoy!... Snapshot 14w10b Ready for Testing The Snapshot is live, and it's time to test! What's up with 14w10b? CHANGELOG: [Bug MC-50219] – "Slightly Damaged Anvil" Faces the wrong way in Inventory[Bug MC-50220] – "Nether Brick Fence" is not rendered correctly ...
Ideas for Minecraft landscape, mobs, etc.
No replies to this topic