• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Portal] [1.4.7] Test-Craft 2 Labyrinth (Coming Soon)(Tex)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

brandonf1218

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hello and welcome to Test-Craft 2. The sequel to the original Minecraft portal adventure map
This map was postponed but now has started back in development.
We really hope you enjoy the map when it is released.

Link to first map in series
http://www.minecraft...ft-adv-map-adv/

Hey guys, brandonf1218 here. I know i promised this map to be complete a while ago. but with all those other minecraft portal maps coming out which over shadowed test craft 1 would do the same for this map  as well. Now since time has passed i feel its time to finish the map and give the test craft fans what they have been waiting for!

~brandonf1218

Mods Needed
*Recommend you to use magic launcher, if not using
launcher install mods like the linked topic says*
Red Power
Computer Craft
Wireless Redstone
Ichuns portal gun mod(TURRETS)
*if your using magic launcher the "Setup" should look like this*
Spoiler:

Why are the mods not in a modpack for the map?
There is no modpack for the map due to the fact of some of the mod makers not allowing them to be in a mod pack. If you have any questions why the mod developers stand to their statement.

Texture Packs
Spoiler:

Trailer

Signature
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

vGxGoNzO
    vGxGoNzO

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

hi im a beta tester for test craft 2  :SSSS:

it is very god so far and allot harder than the first and u need to no portal

any way i give it  :DORE:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Posted Image

vGxGoNzO
    vGxGoNzO

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

ps bump :Diamond:

Posted Image

brandonf1218

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

Hey Guys, well i have been working a ton on TC2 and it will soon be finished :DDD

:Orange:  :Orange:  :Orange:
:Diamond:
:Blue:  :Blue:  :Blue:
Posted Image

UltimateGM
  • Minecraft: UltimateGM
  • Xbox:UltimateGM

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hey can i beta test. i'm really good with the original portal. and i'm looking for a challenge.
Posted Image
I am currently working on an SCP map centered on another security breach from SCP-173.

brandonf1218

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:20 PM

UltimateGM said:

Hey can i beta test. i'm really good with the original portal. and i'm looking for a challenge.
well actually the map is almost finished and will be out soon and we already have 12 beta testers and we dont need anymore... but i will inform you when TC2 is finished
Posted Image

SUSHI_IS_AWESOME

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

uhh. . . somehow the download doesn't work for me. :Notch:   Can anyone send me the test craft 2 .zip folder for me?
my e-mail is [email protected]

thanks!  :(  :)  :D  :brick:  :brick:  :Sheep:  :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :DORE:  :DORE:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

SUSHI_IS_AWESOME

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

nevermind. i got the download, but when i entered the world, it crashed! i have the portal gun mod and the texture pack but i dont know whats wrong. help me PLEASE!!!!

xd0min0x
    xd0min0x

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:17 AM

wy is there only a MAC link? i'm on windows and when i play it, it crashes

Nakurusa
  • Minecraft: Nakurusa

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:20 AM

vGxGoNzO said:

ps bump :D
you can't BUMP other's post.
BUMP = Bring up MY post.
♥ Maria ♥ ♥ Shana ♥
Also, Subscibe to my Youtube channel: ChileanCrafter

brandonf1218

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

Nakurusa said:

vGxGoNzO said:

ps bump :D
BUMP = Bring up MY post.
actually that post that says "ps bump" was before they said bumping isn't allowed and how does it bring up your post
Posted Image

bedu_thorn

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

brandonf1218 said:

Nakurusa said:

vGxGoNzO said:

ps bump :o
BUMP = Bring up MY post.
actually that post that says "ps bump" was before they said bumping isn't allowed and how does it bring up your post

Bump means: Bring Up My Post. The first letters.  :SSSS:

jetthebuizle said:

I have no clue what these pistons are gonna help me with if you have any ideas tell me.

castlelion3 said:

You can attach it to a five clock to make a vibrator that goes in and out and in and out.

brandonf1218

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

For the people who dont know, The Test-Craft 2 Story is along the lines of portal 2... the texture pack is supposed to look like carlotta4th's pack but all run down. if you guys want to  you can donate to Test-Craft 1 by clicking here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=185043
and when Test-Craft 2 is 100% finished you will soon be able to donate to this forum post
:Blue:  :Blue:  :Blue:
         :(
:Orange:  :Orange:  :Orange:
Posted Image

JoshBromberg

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

New Banners......... Winning Lol Sweet get them to support Us :3
:) Josh

Posted Image

brandonf1218

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

Hey guys a quick update on the map im working on some awsome promotion trailers, hope you guys will like em :D
Posted Image

brandonf1218

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

hey guys, this map is not yet finished, but it will be worth the wait. but when this map is done and the smp version of the mod is released i WILL make a coop version
Posted Image

brandonf1218

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hey guys. I know i promised this map to be complete a while ago. but with all those other minecraft portal maps coming out which over shadowed test craft 1 would do the same for this map  as well. Now since time has passed i feel its time to finish the map and give the test craft fans what they have been waiting for!
Posted Image