Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Wich Mob you HATE

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

TheSinfoolGamer

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

villagers.

They freak me out. I sandboxed the door, and they just start going ballistic trying to get in. They're like a pitchfork mob. And I had one that somehow teleported through the blocks and appeared behind me, and started shoving me.

much prefer any mob over them. The little blue (poisonious) spiders are second, but thats because they're usually in a web-filled room, therefore I get stuck whilst they're attacking me. But thats more annoyance than "hating".

Posted Image

~ A friend told me I was delusional..... I almost fell off my unicorn ~ Fun Fact! Mosquitos don't just bite you. They also urinate on you after sucking your blood

RIP Henry the Ice-Cream Truck GTA4

Register or log in to remove.

Koveryl
    Koveryl

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Minecraft: Pikapika5

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Cows. They spawn too much, they moo too much, and they moo too loud.
Also, cave spiders. The little ­buggers.
Squirrels

xenalite
  • Minecraft: Xenalite

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Absolutely hate spiders and cave spiders because of their sound effects. Also, there's no way to fight the poison on Hard, unless you have a million milk buckets with you.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

asCaio
    asCaio

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Minecraft: asCaio

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

:Skeleton: And Blazes,
Skeletons are annoying as ­ and blazes always appers to kill me on the nether D:

:D

StubbyEE
    StubbyEE

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1692 posts
  • Minecraft: StubbyEE
  • Xbox:StubbyEE

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

I hate blazes and how they hover off the edge of the fortress, out of reach. They camp off the edge too. If they did not fly off to the side, i'd be fine with them. I hate 1.3.2+ ghasts, because their fireballs are near impossible to deflect now. Lastly, I hate skeletons, how they have aimbot and camp too.
Posted Image

VampArcher

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

When I started minecraft I hated Posted Image, now I hate Posted Image .
As everyone says, they shoot.
If your in water, your slower and you can't even get close to them.

Posted Image

MelonFarmer
  • Minecraft: IronInsect
  • Xbox:CalluM623

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Well out of the default mobs I hate spiders. They are powerful and always attack me at the worst times. And I have mo creatures and I hate the lion in that. Because they are also powerful and the first time I saw one I didn't know what it was so I went up to it and it attacked me :D
Posted Image
I love dogs. Like my facebook page! I post funny stuff and minecraft. http://www.facebook....abracket?ref=hl

Hachouma
    Hachouma

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

the Wither

Marko413
    Marko413

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Routinely, I hate skeletons.  I can tag other (non-nether) mobs from a distance without much worry.  Skeletons you have to aggressively pursue to get rid of.  The worst is when one of those punks nail you with an arrow while you are looking down a newly discovered cave ravine and you fall to your death.

That being said, I'm currently bitter about slime generation because I started my new map in a swamp biome and those little pests schloping around all night make me want to hulk smash.  The good news is I relocated to an adjacent jungle bordering extreme hills that was nearby so all is nice and quiet.  By next week I'll be back to hating skeletons again.

Xnor40
    Xnor40

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Minecraft: benna183

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

I hate cows. They make annoying sounds and are required to get books. Aggressive mobs aren't really much of a threat after crafting diamond armor and sword.
Did I not help you? Do you hate me? Did I ruin your life? If so, please click the green destroy-reputation button in the bottom right corner.

mega9man
  • Minecraft: mega9man

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

I hate silverfish. The sounds it makes are horrifying! It can hide in stone too(I really hate this feature.)

Randomness3333

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

enderman and skeletons cause enderman wait to attack me when im being attacked by other mobs and skeletons because of their ranged attack.

SoulSlayer64x

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Skeletons Posted Image , or spiders Posted Image . The skeletons give me the most trouble when fighting, but the spiders somehow always manage to land a hit on me. I can kill creepers without trying most of the time though, so I wont mention them anywhere else, but here.
Posted Image
What's up? Lol, the ceiling. So true..

Dragon
    Dragon

Portal Expert

• Members
  • 5045 posts
  • Minecraft: coolnilk/berachi
  • Xbox:None yet.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Creepers, Enderman, and Silverfish. -_-

Posted Image

BrokenPsychics

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

If I were to make a second post/choice it would be:
Silverfish - Their disguise is creative but it's annoying and barely big enough to put your cursor on :/
Wither Skelly - Their tall,intimidating and the Wither effect is highly deadly.
BrokenPsychics. BrokenForuming. BrokenEverything

lkscruggs

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

I hate zombie villagers the most.  It just tears me apart having to kill the ones I was protecting not even a day ago
Posted Image

frumpy4
    frumpy4

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • Minecraft: frumpy4
  • Xbox:koolatta

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Not because they scare me or they're annoying to fight, but because they can see you from anywhere and they just stand there making them hard to get to and always hitting you making them even more hard to get to and they have a funny look on their faces and for some reason it makes me rage. Also you can't even hear them (or at least I can't) so they can sneak up on you.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Also I hate spiders and zombies because of the godawful noises they make and they annoy the hell out of you if you can't find them.
Posted Image

Victorx520
  • Minecraft: Victorx520

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

I actually hate all of the hostile mobs, but I would have to say that slimes or magma cubes are the most annoying.  Since everything I kill one, 4 more come, depending on the size of the original one.  So it's just kind of hard for me to find so many, especially if i run into a herd of them.
http://www.steampowers.net?join=347122
Try this link out.  You are able to earn free steam gift cards/games.

Posted Image

D3lta47
    D3lta47

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

I dislike sheep for their obnoxious noises. Though as far as the mobs that can attack you I hate Blazes for they light everything on fire around you and have annoying contact sounds.

EpicWW2Historian
  • Minecraft: darrell231

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

I like all of them, even creepers. Besides spiders. Ugh there just annoying.

Also silverfish. They are one of the most annoying enimies I have ever faced in games.

Posted Image