Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Crafting Ideas and Stuff.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

redicewind
  • Minecraft: redicewind

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:21 AM

I'll Start off with the Things i REALLY want to See (Or Hear) In Minecraft!!

a switch For the Neither: You know guys, You get REALLY annoyed with the Sound it makes, and sometimes, you Don't want it to Be opened! so, with the Neither Switch, you can just put it onto the portal, Use it, and it Turns the portal off, use it again and it turns it back on! (You Must Lit it with a  {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png Atleast ONCE To Make it work.)
[]  []  []
[]  :obsidian:  []
[]  :|:  []

You Must Have the  :obsidian: Above The  :|: !

More Music Discs, You know how to get them, but theres only 2 of them... We Want More!!!
For Those Who don't know how to get a Music Disc, heres how to do it.

Hit a  :SSSS: Few times, But Don't Kill it! Next, Get a  :Skeleton: , Get the  :Skeleton: to Try and Hit The  :SSSS: !   as Long as the  :Skeleton: Gets the Final Hit, you'll Get a Music Disc. (May not work 100% everytime.)

Right... So that we have that outta the Way... heres some other things.

Super Crafting Table. Yes. a Super Crafting Table. this Would let you make even BIGGER Things. You'll Need a Small Crafting table for this. the 3x3 one, to make this 5x5 one!!
:wood:  :Diamond:  :wood:
:Diamond:  :wood:  :Diamond:
:wood:  :Diamond:  :wood:  
Thats how you Craft one. Yes, i know i put a Diamond there, that Makes it More Better and more Rare.

some of these ideas Will Need The Super crafting Table,  if theres a * at the Start of the idea's Name, it'll need the Super Crafting Table.

*Car, You Get the Picture. you can Make them out of Gold, Iron and Diamond. I just use Diamond in this picture. where the diamond is, is where you put the iron, gold or Diamond.
[]  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  []
:Diamond:  :Glass:  :Diamond:  :Glass:  :Diamond:
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:
[]  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Furnace:  []
[]  :Diamond:  []  :Diamond:  []
As you can see, theres a Furnace, so you'll Need Coal to Run it, you can use Both types of Coal. (See the Wiki for More info about the types of coal.)

SlimeBall Block.  Notch hasn't got any ideas for the slimeball item, so, why don't a Slimeball block? if the player lands on it, the player Doesn't take Damage. Just put 9 slimeballs into the 3x3 crafting table (Or the super crafting Table. Doesn't matter Which one.)

Obsidian Tools, Right, you can already Geuss what i'm gonna say... It's just the Same tools, but with Obsidian, it's Better, faster and Lasts Longer than Diamond. (3000 Uses.) Just get 3 Obsidian and make a pickaxe outta that stuff and You'll get alot of it Much, Much, MUCH Faster!!

Diamond :Furnace: , You know what it's on about... so i'll just show you the picture on how to craft one, it Does the job faster And it Uses the Fuel 2x more than the :Furnace: .
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:
:Diamond:  :Furnace:  :Diamond:
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Holdable  :--+: Two ways to craft this... works the same way,
[]  :--+:
[]  :|:
Thats the 2x2 Crafting.
[]  :Coal:  []
Thats the 3x3 Crafting. yes, so you get the point...it's a  :--+: that you can hold.

Rainbow Dye. You sheep Lovers Might now what i'm gonna say, you know you that dye sheep colours if you have the right item. e.g.  :RFlower: Makes Red Dye,  what about Rainbow Dye? Heres the crafting (i used the Wool pictures coz theres no Dye Pictures.)(Also, it doesn't have to be in this order, it does has to be in the Crafting.)(and it can be any colour, as long as you have 9 colours of any Colours.) :
:Red:  :Orange:  :Yellow:
:Lime:  :Green:  :Turquoise:
:Teal:  :Indigo:  :Rose:

*Bigger Signs, You can only get 4 lines in a sign, and you can only get about something like 15 in each line, so thats about a Maxiam of 60. So, this picture will show you how to Craft a Bigger Sign. (Note: if you make it 2 x 3 wood, it'll only take up one space, if it's 3x3 wood, It'll take up 2 spaces, etc.)(i just used the 5x4 Wood Sign, it doesn't have to be that size, but thats the Biggest.)
:wood:  :wood:  :wood:  :wood:  :wood:
[]  []  :|:  []  []

Thats all for Now. what do you think Of My Ideas?   please, Don't Flame, and these are ideas! thire not real! coz thires people who would Try and make Theses and come back flaming...
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Vizoxin
    Vizoxin

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:31 AM

:wood:  :wood:  :wood:       That cannot be a "Super Crafting Table", that is the recipe to make a jukebox.
:wood:  :Pig:  :wood:  
:wood:  :wood:  :wood:

Moomoomilky

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

I don't think a car is going to happen in Minecraft. And if it would, I hope it has a bunch of different parts you have to make, so when you put it all together it uses a BUNCH of resources.

redicewind

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

Vizoxin said:

:o  :D  :SSSS:       That cannot be a "Super Crafting Table", that is the recipe to make a jukebox.
:grass:  ;)  :grass:  
:grass:  :grass:  :wood:

oh yesh... i forgot about that, I've Editted That now, thanks for pointing at out for me.
Posted Image

Notorso
    Notorso

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

When I saw your:
[]  []  []
[]  :)  []
[]  :D  []

I immediately thought "Ooo, giant sledgehammer!"  That's be a cool alternate weapon.
Herpin' a derpin' while you hurr durr durr.

Ikaza
    Ikaza

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

wrong forum bro..... there is a suggestions part of the forum....
Posted Image

Ruralgeek
  • Minecraft: Ruralgeek

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

Ikaza said:

Try posting in here viewforum.php?f=1 .

ThatGuyCarth said:

I love Blizzard, but god help me, WoW is a giant money engine that uses human souls as fuel.

inhumanpwnzer2
  • Minecraft: inhumanpwnzer

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

How about instead of a slimeblock making it so you can land without taking damage,how about it makes you bounce into the air really high?
[SSSS]Thats a nice EVERYTHING you got there...it'd be a shame if anything were to happen to it.....*SSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

[Diamond] http://www.JezzaWebs.com.au/MineCraft/DiamondsV1/Image.php?Name=inhumanpwnzer2 [Diamond]

Moxz*
    Moxz*

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

SamDaMan said:

Ikaza said:

Try posting in here viewforum.php?f=1 .

Moxz said:

the only time i get angry is when i have to deal with fucking retards
My texture pack: http://www.minecraft...f=1021&t=232415
    [SSSS] FOREVER ALONE

redicewind

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

inhumanpwnzer2 said:

How about instead of a slimeblock making it so you can land without taking damage,how about it makes you bounce into the air really high?

Well... Maybe...
Posted Image

kartul
    kartul

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

awesome. lets also make super sheeps that are 2x bigger, super glass that isnt transparent and super torch is a must which uses 2 times more ressurces and kills you if you hold it.

worst ideas ever period

redicewind

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

kartul said:

awesome. lets also make super sheeps that are 2x bigger, super glass that isnt transparent and super torch is a must which uses 2 times more ressurces and kills you if you hold it.

worst ideas ever period

Your Not Really Funny Dude...
Posted Image

redicewind

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

Notorso said:

When I saw your:
[]  []  []
[]  :iapprove:  []
[]  :Diamond:  []

I immediately thought "Ooo, giant sledgehammer!"  That's be a cool alternate weapon.

looking at this post given me a New idea, but i don't Think much of you people would like...

[]  []  []
[]  :Diamond:  []
[]  :Sheep:  []
Would be a Switch for that Portal, OR you Would Craft it to be something else, like Notorso said, a Sledgehammer. Alternate Craftings, getting to Choose what you get to craft,  :Diamond:
Posted Image