• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.3+] Bedrock Prison Escape [ADV/PUZ] Can you get to open air...?

escape adventure puzzle puz adv cool epic awesome 1.7.3

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

CASSOBEAT

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

This looks really cool. I don't even play minecraft survival all I do is make maps for the forums.i am pretty good with command blocks.

Register or log in to remove.

koeniedoenie
  • Minecraft: koeniedoenie

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostCASSOBEAT, on 12 December 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

This looks really cool. I don't even play minecraft survival all I do is make maps for the forums.i am pretty good with command blocks.
uhm... this isn't a survival map... this is a Adventure/puzzle map (look at the title)
but thanks :D

CPChrisdogg
  • Minecraft: CPChrisdogg

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

I guess I could try to record this. Seems pretty epic! *fangirlsquee* I love prison maps!

EDIT: Completed the map! It's great Posted Image The only thing is. You have enough iron for armour and a sword but, how do you get the axe?

Posted Image

koeniedoenie

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostJebbuh, on 11 December 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Maybe set the player to adventure mode so he can only break things with the right tools Posted Image
I just checked, and you are in adventure mode...

koeniedoenie

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostCPChrisdogg, on 12 December 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

I guess I could try to record this. Seems pretty epic! *fangirlsquee* I love prison maps!

EDIT: Completed the map! It's great Posted Image The only thing is. You have enough iron for armour and a sword but, how do you get the axe?

Posted Image
you don't need an axe,... you can use the flint and steel to burn the wood :D

CPChrisdogg
  • Minecraft: CPChrisdogg

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Oohhh. I used the iron I got and didn't make a helmet to make an axe! xd I always forget wood is flammable. (unless they are slabs.)

I also recorded but, it's horrible sound quality. And my Pinnacle Studios makes the video 2x faster than the audio... :l

koeniedoenie

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostCPChrisdogg, on 12 December 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Oohhh. I used the iron I got and didn't make a helmet to make an axe! xd I always forget wood is flammable. (unless they are slabs.)

I also recorded but, it's horrible sound quality. And my Pinnacle Studios makes the video 2x faster than the audio... :l
Aha.. No problem :D
Good, to see you tried to record.

koeniedoenie

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostCPChrisdogg, on 12 December 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

I use Magix for video's. I works really well for me :D

koeniedoenie

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

If someone could make a video of this map, it would be really appreciated :D

Kalman98
  • Minecraft: kalman98
  • Xbox:I'm Xboxless.
  • PSN:I got a Wii.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

Well, sorry it took me so long to test this map, my whole family caught the Flu and it was the last thing on my mind. I've played it now though, and good work! I enjoyed it. It was a good length and not too hard, just easy enough to make it enjoyable. I like how it makes you kill an "Innocent Villager". One sort of bug you may want to fix though. In the room with the villager, when I got the bucket of water, I already thought of putting it into the cauldron. Then I went all the way up the parkour spire and the sign told me to do what I'd already done. So you can skip the parkour. Maybe you should make the villager trade a piece of flint, and put a chest at the top of the parkour with an iron ingot to make sure the player has to do it? Just a thought. Once more, great map, thanks for posting!
Posted Image

koeniedoenie

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostKalman98, on 14 December 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

Well, sorry it took me so long to test this map, my whole family caught the Flu and it was the last thing on my mind. I've played it now though, and good work! I enjoyed it. It was a good length and not too hard, just easy enough to make it enjoyable. I like how it makes you kill an "Innocent Villager". One sort of bug you may want to fix though. In the room with the villager, when I got the bucket of water, I already thought of putting it into the cauldron. Then I went all the way up the parkour spire and the sign told me to do what I'd already done. So you can skip the parkour. Maybe you should make the villager trade a piece of flint, and put a chest at the top of the parkour with an iron ingot to make sure the player has to do it? Just a thought. Once more, great map, thanks for posting!
Thanks! About the parkour, I thought it would be funny to make it one big troll, where it's completely useless to go up. But your idea is actually really good! I think I am going to spread the emeralds so you get like 5 at the end of the parkour and 10 from the furnace :D

Injama
    Injama

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

How did you do that kind of poster thingy btw would love to know

theSirhc

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

Nice little map! Had a good time. You should definitely lose the hints at the beginning though. It kind of took away a lot of the puzzle aspect and they told me to do what I was already thinking of doing. Also, the PvE was incredibly easy with the doors. Wither Skeletons and Spiders can't even fit through the door and most other mobs got stuck in the door so it's easy to pick them off without much danger. I loved the room with the prisoner, though. Some good puzzles and the trolly parkour was funny.

Anyways, here is my playthrough:

koeniedoenie

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PosttheSirhc, on 14 December 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Nice little map! Had a good time. You should definitely lose the hints at the beginning though. It kind of took away a lot of the puzzle aspect and they told me to do what I was already thinking of doing. Also, the PvE was incredibly easy with the doors. Wither Skeletons and Spiders can't even fit through the door and most other mobs got stuck in the door so it's easy to pick them off without much danger. I loved the room with the prisoner, though. Some good puzzles and the trolly parkour was funny.

Thanks so much for playing and recording my map! I am gonna take a look at your tip and hopefully I can improve it. Also when you got your shears you are supposed to break the grey wool under the minecart thingy...
Your video should be in the main post in a few minutes :D

-keeniedeenie

koeniedoenie

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

View PostInjama, on 14 December 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

How did you do that kind of poster thingy btw would love to know
I used a few different sites for that, send you a link to them all in a private message :D

koeniedoenie

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PosttheSirhc, on 14 December 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Video is up!

koeniedoenie

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

A video by: 魚乾

ILovePancakes01

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Woe! This is the best map I've ever seen!
I would have recorded this if I didn't have a stupid computer :/

koeniedoenie

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostILovePancakes01, on 15 December 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

Woe! This is the best map I've ever seen!
I would have recorded this if I didn't have a stupid computer :/
Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed :D

ILovePancakes01

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postkoeniedoenie, on 15 December 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed :D
No problem, also, how did you make these security camera's? They are epic!