• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MINECRAFT BLOCK LAG?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

heliosuzyblue

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:12 AM

A few days ago i could play mine craft with my friends on a server perfectly. Just recently i noticed whenever i try to place down blocks they disappear and reappear a minute later. Same goes when i dig. Also when i try to move a boat, a few minutes after i select a direction the boat will move. When i try to right click on anything it wont activate either. (AND NO IM NOT IN A SPAWN POINT OR RESTRICTED BUILDING AREA.) any help or suggestions?

Register or log in to remove.

Nutoris
    Nutoris

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

View Postheliosuzyblue, on 22 March 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

A few days ago i could play mine craft with my friends on a server perfectly. Just recently i noticed whenever i try to place down blocks they disappear and reappear a minute later. Same goes when i dig. Also when i try to move a boat, a few minutes after i select a direction the boat will move. When i try to right click on anything it wont activate either. (AND NO IM NOT IN A SPAWN POINT OR RESTRICTED BUILDING AREA.) any help or suggestions?

You found a friend I havent played on line yet but i am having the same problems well some of them as soon as i put down a block some times it disappear and some times when i mine the block i get still shows up on my screen put is in my inventory so not sure if we are the only to or not One more Note to add i went to a site to try to get a patch for the game cuss for some reason i was running an old version of the game and i think it had a mod pack with it witch i really dont like to start with how do i find it and get rid of them i have deleted the file and every thing and its still in game lol one of them i think was ... i think too many items- or somthing like that where you get a list of crap when you open your backpack  but i found out you can push 0 to turn it off - i know its starting to get long now  LOl
--
nother problem having a few problems with the respond points how do you change them or have more then 1 of them i havent died in a few days now so not a big big problem but my armor is almost gone and im sure it will become a problem again LOl