• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][WIP] The Official TeamCrafted Mod!

teamcrafted youtubers mod swords awesome cool useful mobs best abilities

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

Olimation

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

POPULAR

The Official Team Crafted Mod!

~Team Crafted like you've never seem them before! Kinda...~

v. 2.7

Hi! I'm Olimation, I make art and animations and upload speed arts to Youtube! I also like to code, and make mods, so I decided to make this mod! My goal is to have at least one member of Team Crafted see this mod. I know you don't care at all about that, so moving on! This mod is packed with items, blocks, mobs, armor, etc. that are all somehow affiliated to the great and wonderful Team Crafted! In case if you didn't know, Team Crafted is a group of amazing, brilliant Youtubers, posting tons of engaging Minecraft videos. This team consists of 11 youtubers, SkyDoesMinecraft, DeadloxMC, HuskyMudkipz, MinecraftUniverse, Ssundee, Deceptibonks, ASFJerome, BajanCanadian, DeceptiBonk, BlueMonkey, and WeedLion. However, this mod CURRENTLY only includes the gamers of the Team, sorry DeceptiBonk, BlueMonkey, and WeedLion.  EDIT: I added in Deceptibonk, WeedLion, and BlueMonkey! Before I get into the details, please leave a comment of what you think of the mod, and if you have any suggestions, I would love to here them! Posted Image Thanks!

Posted Image   This mod is still in development, updates will come soon! Check out my channel, www.youtube.com/user/Olimation for speed arts, as well as updates on the mod.  May not be compatible with other mods!Posted Image

Please read as much text as you can, it will tell you important tips and how to use items. Some of it you don't have to, cause' its kinda tedious. Thanks, and hope you enjoy! Posted Image

Changelog:

Spoiler:

Items(Weapons, Food, etc)

Heres all the items from the mod. Some of these items are also weapons as well.

1. Betty:
Spoiler:
2. El Boost!
Spoiler:
3. Deceptibonk's Magic Pencil.
Spoiler:
4. Budder
Spoiler:
5. Banana
Spoiler:
6. Ssundee's Sheild
Spoiler:
7.Katniss
Spoiler:
8. Budder Ink Sac
Spoiler:
9. AntiPowerMove(WIP)
Spoiler:
10. BlueMonkey Banana
Spoiler:
11. WeedLion's Claw
Spoiler:
12. BlueMonkey's Gun
Spoiler:
13. MinecraftUniverse's Hand
Spoiler:
14. Jerome's Parmesan Deodorant
Spoiler:
15. Deadlox's Ultimate Tool
Spoiler:
16. DeceptiBonks Bow
Spoiler:

17. HuskyMudkipz Hydro Pump - This item, when right clicked, will shoot a large projectile. When it hits a mob/block, it will create an explosion and water will be placed in that spot. When it hits a mob, a chat message will appear. If the mob survives the shot, a chat message will appear saying, "It's super effective!". If the mob dies, the chat message will say "Name has fainted!". It will also do about 20 damage, and has around 800 durability. The only way to obtain it is to kill HuskyMudkipz.
18. Deadlox's Pearl - This item, when right clicked, will shoot a projectile, not affected by gravity. When this projectile hits a block, it will teleport you to that block. When it hits a mob, it will give the mob poison, and send it flying up in the air. The pearl can be crafted like dis:
Spoiler:
19. Bajan's Staff - This staff is just like a diamond sword, same durability and damage. However, when right clicked, any mobs in a 5 block radius will be tossed around and flown into the air, and also damage the mob. This takes off one durability. The staff can be crafted like this:
Spoiler:
20. The Gems(8 Items)
Spoiler:

Team Crafted Tools and Swords w/ abilities

In this mod, every member of the team has their own sword, with a unique ability when right clicked, and a complete toolset.

1. SkyDoesMinecraft
Spoiler:
2. DeadloxMC
Spoiler:
3. Minecraft Universe
Spoiler:
4. Ssundee
Spoiler:
5. ASFJerome
Spoiler:
6. Deceptibonk
Spoiler:
7. Bajan Canadian
Spoiler:
8. HuskyMudkipz
Spoiler:
9. BlueMonkey
Spoiler:
10. Weed Lion
Spoiler:

Team Crafted Mobs

This mod includes 16 new mobs, that are all related/creations from Team Crafted. They all possess unique traits, and are pretty fun and cool. Except the Boss Squid.

1. SkythekidRS
Spoiler:
2. Ssundee
Spoiler:
3. DeadloxMC
Spoiler:
5. Minecraft Universe
Spoiler:
5. ASFJerome
Spoiler:
6. HuskyMudkipz
Spoiler:
7. Deceptibonk
Spoiler:
8. BajanCanadian
Spoiler:
9. WeedLion
Spoiler:
10. BlueMonkey
Spoiler:
11. PigLox
Spoiler:
12. Jeffery
Spoiler:
13. Fanboy
Spoiler:
14. Cheif Squid(Epilepsy Warning!)
Spoiler:
15. Derp SSundee
Spoiler:
16. The HATER
Spoiler:
16. Money Stealer
Spoiler:

17. Budder Golem - The budder golem acts just like an Iron Golem. It tracks torches when walking, and has 200 hearts. It does 2x damage than an Iron Golem, and will give the mob it hits an insane amount of knockback. It can be spawned like an IronGolem, except with Gold Blocks as the body, and Budder Ore as the head.
18. Shaved Jerome - This is a hostile mob. The shaved Jerome is ugly, and will do an insane amount of knockback, and will affect you with Slowness. If you are wearing armor when fighting this mob, it will break your armor completely. It can be spawned by right clicking the ASFJerome mob with shears.
19. Dylan - Dylan is a creation made by MinecraftUniverse. Dylan is a bat that can be tamed, and help you fight. You can tame the Dylan with M.U ingots, and heal it with food. Right click it to make it stay in one place.
20. Yourself - Yourself is a mob just like the T.C members, except it has your skin and your name. Right click it to cure all Potion Effects you have. To tame it, you must use Eye of Enders.

Team Crafted Armor

This mod  includes 8 peices of armor, all with unique abilities. Well, some of the armor. But the abilities are pretty freaking cool.

1. HuskyMudkipz Head
Spoiler:
2. Minecraft Universe Jetpack
Spoiler:
3. Spooky Boobs
Spoiler:
4. #TysLeftFoot
Spoiler:
5. WeedLion Leggings
Spoiler:
6. SSundee's Glasses
Spoiler:
7. Mudkip Fin
Spoiler:
8. WeedLions Head - This armor piece has the same durability/resistance as a diamond helmet. However, when you eat food, you will instantly eat it, without holding right click. Posted Image CURRENTLY NO CRAFTING RECIPE - sorry9. BlueMonkey's Feet - This armor piece also has the same durability/resistance as a diamond boot. It will affect you with a Jump Boost (x3, I think), and when you are in air, and you hit SHIFT, you will slam down and any mobs in a 3 block radius will be damaged. CURRENTLY NO CRAFTING RECIPE - sorry10. TeamCrafted Armor
Spoiler:
[/color]

TeamCrafted Blocks/Ores

There are 8 ores in the mod, each one based of the members of TeamCrafted. Each one drops that members gem. These ores randomly spawn in your Minecraft world.

1.All of the ores:
Spoiler:
2. HuskyMudkip TNT(WIP)
Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

Installation:

Spoiler:

Download:

Spoiler:

Videos/Reviews:

MINECRAFT UNIVERSE'S REVIEW(1)

MINECRAFT UNIVERSE'S REVIEW(2)

MINECRAFT UNIVERSE'S REVIEW(3)

SSUNDEE'S REVIEW(1)

Team Crafted:

www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

www.youtube.com/user/DeadloxMC

www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftUniverse

www.youtube.com/user/SSundee

www.youtube.com/user/HuskyMudkipz

www.youtube.com/user/ASFJerome

www.youtube.com/user/BajanCanadian

Register or log in to remove.

epicjoey27
    epicjoey27

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

Woah!, coolest mod for team crafted! *votes up* kewl

Olimation

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postepicjoey27, on 08 December 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Woah!, coolest mod for team crafted! *votes up* kewl

Thank you! :D

Builder4Free
  • Minecraft: pazzword

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Quite interesting mod. All my favorite youtubers are in here! :)
MOD EDIT: Builder4Free is awesome!

AvengedXtremis1994
  • Minecraft: Avenged1994

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Awesome followed and downloaded

pi-r_squared
  • Minecraft: LesslyEpic
  • PSN:pi-r_squared

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

Haha I liked the Fanboy mob! :) Keep up the good work :)

I.. (sqrt(cos(x))*cos(400*x)+sqrt (abs(x))-0.4)*(4-x*x)^0.1 Coding

| Creator of Plague | Forge Modder | PacketHandling Noob | Tekkit Pro |

Flying_Bat

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Looks interesting, especially the fanboy mob.
Bookmarked.

Posted Image

bigcrazyhusam

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Here is the mod review i promised! Amazing mod btw! Posted Image

Olimation

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postbigcrazyhusam, on 09 December 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Cool mod! I'll make a mod review of it Posted Image

:D Awesome, thanks! I'm posting an update today, fixing a lot of bugs and stuff.

Olimation

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

View Postbigcrazyhusam, on 09 December 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Here is the mod review i promised! Amazing mod btw! Posted Image

Thank you! :D It means a lot!

GirlMiner521
  • Minecraft: RoseRocks1234

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

i can't open the download link.  PLEASE HELP!!!
HEY!!!  Yes you.  Visit my Youtube channel, GirlMiner MC.  

http://youtube.com/user/flowerpetals32

Olimation

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostGirlMiner521, on 11 December 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

i can't open the download link.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Did you try opening the alternative download link?

Kashmoney
  • Minecraft: Kashyapo

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

You might want to remove setosorcerer, he's no longer part of team crafted. Are you serious? A youtuber based mod! Come on :C
Posted Image

bigcrazyhusam

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostKashmoney, on 12 December 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

You might want to remove setosorcerer, he's no longer part of team crafted. Are you serious? A youtuber based mod! Come on :C
It's a good mod though! :)

AvengedXtremis1994
  • Minecraft: Avenged1994

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostKashmoney, on 12 December 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Or he can simply just create a config and have Sectosorcerer disabled and if players want to use him they can use the config to enable him. This mod is cool though

Olimation

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

View PostAvengedXtremis1994, on 12 December 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

Or he can simply just create a config and have Sectosorcerer disabled and if players want to use him they can use the config to enable him. This mod is cool though

:) Im currently removing Seto and replacing him with Bonkers.

Guntexs
    Guntexs

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

Mod looks pretty snazzy, considering a mod showcase : )

The_Fireplace

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

I like the mod, it is pretty cool. Is there a config file? I didn't see one(I may have overlooked it). It has an item ID conflict with another mod in my modpacks, and I know the other one doesn't.
I have sections for Minecraft Modding, Servers, and Mod Packs on my website! Feel like getting the word out about your mod/pack/server? Join us at http://f1repl4ce.enjin.com/forum.

Olimation

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostGuntexs, on 15 December 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

Mod looks pretty snazzy, considering a mod showcase : )

Awesome, thank ya!

View PostThe_Fireplace, on 15 December 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I like the mod, it is pretty cool. Is there a config file? I didn't see one(I may have overlooked it). It has an item ID conflict with another mod in my modpacks, and I know the other one doesn't.

;) Im gonna put a config file in a future update

MrSmiley101

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Cool mod

1. Quentin's name is spelled HuskyMUDKIPZ, not HuskyMudkiptz and his Minecrafter name is HuskyMudki

2. Do something for the TeamCrafted animators (WeedLion & BlueMonkeyAnimations)
Posted Image