Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Forge & MODS 1.7 ?(:

what is coming of 1.7 mods!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

jam-plays-minecraft

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

i was wondering if any other minecrafters out there have realized that minecraft forge and mods with out forge are not coming for 1.7.

I really want to know if anyone knows when FORGE AND MODS WILL COME OUT AND WHAT MODS ARE OUT. I only know of 2 mods

X-ray mod
TOO many items mod
where are all the mods mod
more minecraft mod
optifine HD

if u know of any more mods please list them below and also if you no when forge will come out list it below.

Thank you

Register or log in to remove.

Eruraion
    Eruraion

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Aside from the standard dirt to diamonds crap that just edits base classes, no there is not.

Posted Image

Darkhax
    Darkhax

Haxor Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 4070 posts
  • Minecraft: darkhax

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

This topic has been locked due to the large amount of disrespectful and off topic comments. Mods will be updated when they are updated. The MCP team has been hard at work getting their project up to date. MCP is the foundation that most mod authors use to create their mods. Without it mods like Forge, Modloader and every mod that uses those would not be possible. The MCP team has only released a few very alpha builds and from this progress is slowly getting there. No matter how hard you search or complain about mods not being updated this won't make the progress go any further.

As a friendly reminder I would like to say that asking mod authors to update/backdate their mods or give an ETA on when it will update is against the forum rules. If you see a comment pestering about updates please report it as fast as you can. From there one of the forum staff members will check the post and take the proper actions. Also, if you see one of these posts under no circumstances should you reply to that comment. It only generates more spam for forums and work for the forum staff.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted Image