Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MinecraftSP Java Virtual Machine

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Tearfalas
  • Minecraft: Tearfalas

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

I dont have the original Minecraft and i cant buy it because i have issues with Java Virtual Machine.. Im playing cracked versions but most of them bad in multiplayer. The version thats good in multiplayer (MinecraftSP) doesn't open.. It says "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine". I searched everywhere!!!!!! I tried everything i found but i still have this error... One time it fixed by itself, it opened but didnt open again.... I really need help!!! And dont tell me to buy the game because I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!! If i buy the game it wont work.. I dont wanna waste my money!!! Please help!!! I'll do anything to fix this!!!! :P  :SSSS:  :P

Register or log in to remove.

williamcll
  • Minecraft: williamcll

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:04 PM

because cracked stuff is bad and unstable, and the fact we hate pirates here

also update ur java
Posted Imageremember to vote for homestuck at http://www.comicmix....ament-vote-now/

Tearfalas

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

Just like what i said:
Even if i buy it it would not work!!!! I have this problem with Java!! THAT IS WHY I DONT BUY!!!! And yes i have updated java, i have reinstalled like 10 times, i reinstalled minecraft like a hundred times, i tried all the batch file fixes, i tried every stuff. But still not working!!!

Maeglin
    Maeglin

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Tearfalas said:

I dont have the original Minecraft and i cant buy it because i have issues with Java Virtual Machine.. Im playing cracked versions but most of them bad in multiplayer. The version thats good in multiplayer (MinecraftSP) doesn't open.. It says "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine". I searched everywhere!!!!!! I tried everything i found but i still have this error... One time it fixed by itself, it opened but didnt open again.... I really need help!!! And dont tell me to buy the game because I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!! If i buy the game it wont work.. I dont wanna waste my money!!! Please help!!! I'll do anything to fix this!!!! :D  :SSSS:  :P

i don't care if you have that problem, you think you can get support with your "pirate" version ?! i'm even surprised you dare to post here! man i don't want to sound like a bad-man, but either you buy it and ask again here or you can always go nag on the "hackers/crackers" forum ... oh wait them don't care either i guess.

i wonder is your OS even legit?

Tearfalas said:

Just like what i said:
Even if i buy it it would not work!!!! I have this problem with Java!! THAT IS WHY I DONT BUY!!!! And yes i have updated java, i have reinstalled like 10 times, i reinstalled minecraft like a hundred times, i tried all the batch file fixes, i tried every stuff. But still not working!!!

trust me its probably NOT your java BUT the CRACKED version that sucks!

Tearfalas

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

Most of the people ask questions in this forum that using pirate versions... If i was rich, i would buy it!! By the way, lots of people regret buying it cause they cant play because of this problem!!! By the way i fixed it.... I just turned my bitdefender into game mode lol...  :)  :)  :VV:  :VV:

Tearfalas

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Maeglin said:

Tearfalas said:

I dont have the original Minecraft and i cant buy it because i have issues with Java Virtual Machine.. Im playing cracked versions but most of them bad in multiplayer. The version thats good in multiplayer (MinecraftSP) doesn't open.. It says "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine". I searched everywhere!!!!!! I tried everything i found but i still have this error... One time it fixed by itself, it opened but didnt open again.... I really need help!!! And dont tell me to buy the game because I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!! If i buy the game it wont work.. I dont wanna waste my money!!! Please help!!! I'll do anything to fix this!!!! :)  :VV:  :)

i don't care if you have that problem, you think you can get support with your "pirate" version ?! i'm even surprised you dare to post here! man i don't want to sound like a bad-man, but either you buy it and ask again here or you can always go nag on the "hackers/crackers" forum ... oh wait them don't care either i guess.

i wonder is your OS even legit?

Tearfalas said:

Just like what i said:

trust me its probably NOT your java BUT the CRACKED version that sucks!

And if it was because of the cracked version! My brother and my friends couldn't play it either!!! And this problem is also on ORIGINAL MINECRAFT!!!! And its too expensive... 15 Eurou is 31TL in my country

westmn
    westmn

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

Tearfalas said:

Most of the people ask questions in this forum that using pirate versions... If i was rich, i would buy it!! By the way, lots of people regret buying it cause they cant play because of this problem!!! By the way i fixed it.... I just turned my bitdefender into game mode lol...  ;)  :Lava:  :VV:  :VV:

I doubt you'll get help here after admitting your minecraft is pirated.
You're stolen version of the game was probably cracked wrong and they broke it.

Ether way unless you buy it you wont get help.
My public free build survival server:
Posted Image

okal
    okal

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3497 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Tearfalas said:

Most of the people ask questions in this forum that using pirate versions... If i was rich, i would buy it!! By the way, lots of people regret buying it cause they cant play because of this problem!!! By the way i fixed it.... I just turned my bitdefender into game mode lol...  ;)  :Lava:  :VV:  :VV:
An issue with Java isn't an excuse to pirate it.
It likely indicates you have a shitty mangled old Windows install, probably caused by you being incompetent.
And please don't post on these forums about issues with pirated versions, it's annoying.

And it's €15, price shouldn't be an issue for anyone who can afford a computer and internet access, unless you are simply too lazy to earn it.

PS: Enjoy the keylogger in the cracked version.
Oh and reported.

Tearfalas

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

Well, im only 12... So i cant earn it!!

Tearfalas

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

Do you know why i ask for help in this forum??? Because i searched everywhere and couldn't find any help.. I would buy minecraft but its too expensive for me. Thats why i play cracked version... Don't blame me!! Its not my fault i live in a freakin bad country!!! TL worths nothing lol...If i would live in a country that is easy to earn money, i would buy original games and stuff... PS: My OS is pirated because Win7 is expensive.. It was original when i first bought my comp but i had to format it... I shouldn't have asked here, i know that.. But i had no choice...

gamefreak939

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

Dudes! I Think We Shouldn't Go Too Harsh On Him :Notch: ! He's Stuck In A Situation That Is Kinda Impossible To Fix! He Got No  :Diamond:  To Pay Minecraft With So I Guess That's The First Thing He Would Have Thought I Mean He Sounds Like He Really Loves Minecraft So Chuck Him A Bone Guys! Okay I Must Admit That I Also Have The Pirated One But That's Only Coz I'm In A Situation Like Him, No Money!But I'm An 10 Year Old And I Don't Get Allowance Or Something So Yeah =S. Don't Be Too Harsh On Him. He Was Pushed Into Being A Pirate. Give Him A Break!

Sincerly
Gamefreak939 :tnt:

4g3n7D4rk

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

I can't help you with the cracked version, but for the legit version's error i might havea  fix for ya. To make it simple, create a folder with an easy address on your computer and locate ur minecraft.exe file there. Go to your desktop and create a notepad and type "java -Xmx650m -jar "(files location)\minecraft.exe", then save it as minecraft.bat. This should allow you to play the legit version at least. For the cracked, i have no idea. The bat doesnt work on it like the legit version.

This is for you haters out there----->