I have not found a thread with this custom map yet, so Im deciding to make one.
This map is call "The Wizard Burgmund". It was not created by me, nor do I have anything to do with the creation of this map.
You awake to find yourself washed up on a beach in a strange land with nobody else in sight...
Pictures here! <!-- m -->http://imgur.com/a/p8SUe<!-- m -->
Here is the download link for the map:
<!-- m -->http://www.mediafire...7kkp4m8hd7yfd78<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://preview.tinyu...izardBurgmundDL<!-- m -->
CURRENT DOWNLOADS: 2500+
This map looks best being used with the Gerudoku Texture Pack:
http://www.minecraft...ated-see-pg100/ Unfortunately, the pack is outdated to 1.4.
Map download milestones:
To install the map on Windows7 & WindowsVista (Internet Explorer):
1. Make sure you do not have a World4 save already, as this map uses World4.
2. Download the mediafire link above, save to desktop.
3. Open it up using Winrar or any equally capable archiver.
4. SINGLE click on "World4"
5. Click "File" ==> Click "Copy files to clipboard".
6. Press Start and type in RUN.
7. In RUN type this: %appdata%/.minecraft/
8. Hit Enter or Ok
9. Open up "saves".
10. Right click on an empty space BELOW your current saves.
11. Press "Paste".
12. Close the current window and the file should be in Minecraft as "World4".
To install the Texture Pack using Windows7 & WindowsVista (Internet Explorer):
1. Download the texture pack from the forum thread above. Save it to desktop.
2. Right click on the file (which is on your desktop) and press "Copy".
3. Press Start and type in RUN.
4. In run type this: %appdata%/.minecraft/
5. Hit Enter or Ok
6. Open up "texturepacks".
7. Right click on an empty space BELOW your current texture packs.
8. Press "Paste"
9. Open up Minecraft and click on "Mods and Texture Packs"
10. Enjoy! [If you get a black screen or lava and water aren't animated, please visit the GERUDOKU Texture Pack forum thread and follow the instructions on there.][*]
Play time should take 45 mins or there abouts
Can be played with 1-2 players
Can be played on peaceful but it was designed for easy and up (as there are monster spawners in places)
No destroying of blocks - clay, wood/wood planks and dirt are the exceptions.
No building bridges with dirt or any other blocks - the areas and puzzles are designed so you don't need to do that.
Items in chests (except dirt and paper) are required for you to win the game. All items in chests are useful!
Your first order of crafting is to create a diamond pickaxe! A DIAMOND PICKAXE! The caps are for emphasis!
A clay block often holds a secret or hidden pathway - be on the lookout!
Common sense: If its night and you have to journey somewhere, have a snooze!
In this game portals have a "sweet spot". This spot isn't covered by a torch! Look for it!
When closing an inter-dimensional portal it may be a good idea to take a few steps back just incase 'something' happens!
Have fun and good luck!
EDIT: ALL CREDITS OF THIS MAP: Toggle
**Iff yoo see eny grammer or speeling mistaks pleez tell mee!**
Please leave a reply if you found this map difficult, a fun challenge, easy, etc.. and if you want more!