• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

JAVA.NET.SOCKETEXCEPTION: PERMISSION DENIED: no further information

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bradc5000

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

I have been searching for a solution for 2+ days and have yet to find one, I've re-installed mine craft, downloaded java 3+ times, and i have no idea what else to do.

Register or log in to remove.

amac55
    amac55

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Minecraft: amac55

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

This issue may have to do with the error a lot of people are getting in 1.7.2 just hang tight while Mojang tries to solve the problem.
Subscribe to my Youtube!
If I helped, Please press that Posted Image  Button!

stupid3700
  • Minecraft: stupid3700

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

What antivirus software do you have?
Helpful post? Give it a vote up Posted Image!
Live support:
#minecrafthelp
Stu

jaffy123go
  • Minecraft: jafferson345

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

I got the same problem, xD
Yet got it when trying to go Hamachi lan-ing

Edited by jaffy123go, 13 December 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Salaim
    Salaim

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hey, it's 1.7.4 and I am getting the same connection error to servers. 1.7.4 worked fine. Then suddenly ... not so. Anyone got any ideas. Tried looking is System32/drivers/etc/hosts, and nothing worked, reinstalled minecraft, checked my firewall and ports, all is clear, yet I am receiving this for every server I try to connect to.

Verinity
    Verinity

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 372 posts
  • Minecraft: TheBlueDragon06

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostSalaim, on 31 January 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

Hey, it's 1.7.4 and I am getting the same connection error to servers. 1.7.4 worked fine. Then suddenly ... not so. Anyone got any ideas. Tried looking is System32/drivers/etc/hosts, and nothing worked, reinstalled minecraft, checked my firewall and ports, all is clear, yet I am receiving this for every server I try to connect to.

Hmm that is very strange.. Restart your internet modem see if that fixes the problem.

You Could also clear your cache in your internet browser.  

Cheers,
Verinity
I can help with Permissions, World edit, world guard, and many more server related issues! Just PM me.
Advertisement Hints and tips: http://www.minecraft...-advertisement/

coyote777

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

yeah same here when i was trying to connect to skydoesminecraft server i was trying to connect i then tried to retype the ip and copy paste it and it say the error you guys are talking abt then i redownloaded minecraft 2 times uninstalled and reinstalled java nothing but i can go on to 1 server mc.meancraft.net this means to me the server is down 2.mojang has a problem with services and the update or ccould be our modem or java