Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lag in minecraft 1.7.2

lag

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TheDuglisha

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

first of all helo guys im new to the forums so if im postin in a wrong section sorry but i have problem my minecraft is very laggy i have 40 fps i have a prety strong pc i5 gtx 550 ti 8gb ram can you tell me what to do

Register or log in to remove.

ISFIGU75minecraft
  • Minecraft: JeromeAlbert
  • Xbox:JeromeAlbert75
  • PSN:Don't Have

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

i got a pc like you and i got 40 fps

Posted Image ?

theminerforlife3, you were my favorite member. Gabe, you'll be missed.

Engish is not my primary language. Sorry for grammary errors or other things.

jinachiby

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

i think its just because the rushed the update (they were very late) so id say there working on it right now im just putting my frame rate lowish and reder distence about 13 it works ok in single player

deadbuilder1
  • Minecraft: Deadbuilder

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

I only recieved a slight drop in FPS from the new update. Make sure that you don't have any progams open that arent needed. Also make sure you have the latest version of Java and its the 64 bit version.

EDIT:
old FPS: 120
new FPS: 105-110

with maxed out setings.

Puredarkness

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yeah, my fps has dropped by 2, but it's still playable for me. Some people, however, aren't as lucky.
The Darkness will win one day, and light's time being the winner is nearing it's end. Because light is overrated.
People, the Modification Development section is for MODS, not Bukkit plugins. Do not be surpised if you don't get any help from there.
Spoiler: Random fact

RoopeLolOmg

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Do you call 40fps Bad?
Remember to hit that Subscribe button before you leave! Thanks :)

gmaepsycho99

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

I am noticing this as well, but a different type of lag. I recently opened the nether in my single player world and it is if my minecraft has crashed. The animals are teleporting instead of walking, there's tons of block lag and just lag in general. Anyone else experiencing this as well?