Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Where do you put a Mod?


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1

EPICProductionX3

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:58 PM

What file do you put a mod in, in order for it to work?
"If you can't buy happiness... I guess I'll have to rent it." - Anonymous

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Crothen
    Crothen

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location: Some place where there is a computer.

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:21 AM

I would like to know  this too because I have dragged all  the mod files in and deleted meta inf and nothing seems to work. Furthermore do mods work on a pirated version of minecraft? My dad wont let me buy the full version online. :)
C:UsersuserDesktopMinecraftSig[1].png

#3

chaoslink23
  • Location: in a squirrel

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:43 AM

Did you even bother searching the forums (or in this case googling it) at all? I figured it out from SEARCHING, really its a useful feature.
Posted Image

#4

Advize
    Advize

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1530 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Advize

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:02 AM

For help finding your minecraft.jar, look here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=59158
For help modifing your minecraft.jar, look here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=73859

#5

MaceInTheFace
  • Location: In yo house, stealin yo bagels.

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

chaoslink23 said:

Did you even bother searching the forums (or in this case googling it) at all? I figured it out from SEARCHING, really its a useful feature.
Stupid. The search function was removed.
[Diamond] Posted Image [Diamond]

#6

birjolaxew
    birjolaxew

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Members
  • 1583 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:30 AM

MaceInTheFace said:

chaoslink23 said:

Did you even bother searching the forums (or in this case googling it) at all? I figured it out from SEARCHING, really its a useful feature.
Stupid. The search function was removed.
Stupid. You didn't read what was in the brackets.

Posted Image


Posted Image


Posted Image


Mega Bear said:

Not really a game... just a mass suicide you're inviting people to take part in.

What is this, I don't even

Posted Image

#7

EPICProductionX3

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

I tried searching but I couldn't find anything!...
"If you can't buy happiness... I guess I'll have to rent it." - Anonymous

#8

ClassiestMedic
  • Location: Massachusetts, US
  • Minecraft: ClassiestMedic

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

Crothen said:

I would like to know  this too because I have dragged all  the mod files in and deleted meta inf and nothing seems to work. Furthermore do mods work on a pirated version of minecraft? My dad wont let me buy the full version online. :iapprove:
I hate pirates.
QED, I hate you.

I wasn't allowed to buy Minecraft, so I got a friend to buy it for me, then gave him 10 bucks at school (this was when Minecraft was 3 times cheaper). Try this. Once you have done so, or bought Minecraft somehow else, I will help you. I refuse to help a pirate.
Message me anytime if you'd like me to render you a nice image of your house, or else just to chat!
Posted Image

#9

EPICProductionX3

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

ClassiestMedic said:

Crothen said:

I would like to know  this too because I have dragged all  the mod files in and deleted meta inf and nothing seems to work. Furthermore do mods work on a pirated version of minecraft? My dad wont let me buy the full version online. :Diamond:
I hate pirates.
QED, I hate you.

I wasn't allowed to buy Minecraft, so I got a friend to buy it for me, then gave him 10 bucks at school (this was when Minecraft was 3 times cheaper). Try this. Once you have done so, or bought Minecraft somehow else, I will help you. I refuse to help a pirate.
Your supposed to be helping ME!!! Send me a PM or something!
"If you can't buy happiness... I guess I'll have to rent it." - Anonymous

#10

birjolaxew
    birjolaxew

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Members
  • 1583 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

EPICProductionX3 said:

ClassiestMedic said:

Crothen said:

I would like to know  this too because I have dragged all  the mod files in and deleted meta inf and nothing seems to work. Furthermore do mods work on a pirated version of minecraft? My dad wont let me buy the full version online. :Water:
I hate pirates.
QED, I hate you.

I wasn't allowed to buy Minecraft, so I got a friend to buy it for me, then gave him 10 bucks at school (this was when Minecraft was 3 times cheaper). Try this. Once you have done so, or bought Minecraft somehow else, I will help you. I refuse to help a pirate.
Your supposed to be helping ME!!! Send me a PM or something!
If you can't search for it properly, you're not clever enough to use mods. There's tons of tons of guides for this.

Posted Image


Posted Image


Posted Image


Mega Bear said:

Not really a game... just a mass suicide you're inviting people to take part in.

What is this, I don't even

Posted Image

#11

EPICProductionX3

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:24 PM

Found it! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=116234
"If you can't buy happiness... I guess I'll have to rent it." - Anonymous