Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2][Forge] Balkon's WeaponMod v1.14

weapon weapons tools mod forge

  • Please log in to reply
7865 replies to this topic

#6081

locualo
    locualo

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

THE HAMMER IS TOO POWERFUL¡¡¡¡ the rest is great, a must have mod



WebRep

Calificación general


Este sitio no tiene calificación
(no hay votos suficientes)

Register or log in to remove.

#6082

Kaelestrial
  • Location: Watching you sleep
  • Minecraft: Who knows....
  • Xbox:Don't click me

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

I'm not sure what's causing this bug/crash/error.

I play with my mom in minecraft and she had made this big compilation of mods, one of which being yours. We also put Dr. Zhark's Mo' Creatures in with it and it worked fine. (We had tested the compilation out and everything was very functional). So we started a LAN game. We were playing in the game, and it all looked good. But then, she hit a rat from Mo' Creatures with a halberd and it crashed me. And it kept randomly crashing whenever she (the server host) hit a Mo' Creatures critter with one of you weapons. However, she never actually crashed. It just kept kicking me off the server. I am not sure why, and no one else seems to be having this bug, so I am wondering if it is something that I did wrong.....hehe. We are both using the exact same install, with all the same mods.  Posted Image


Here is the error:

Spoiler:

I love your mod so much though! It's really awesome and we always try to include it in our "mod compilations".  Posted Image

If you could fix it I would be very giddy.....Posted Image

#6083

Blackguru56

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

I remember the old days when forge dint exist.

Posted Image

#6084

fostermagoo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=229041]Posted Image[/url]

#6085

boss_rainbowdash

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Very nice mod! I like it! But if I could make a suggestion, could you make all the spears stack up to 16 and be thrown like a javelin?
Posted Image

#6086

BalkondeurAlpha
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: BalkondeurAlpha

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostBrandonn, on 24 November 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

I tried this a few weeks ago and it made it so my son couldn't connect to my LAN game, is this a known issue with a work around? Or has anyone done this without issue?
I have heard of someone else having the same issue. I tried it myself, but everything worked fine.
Could be because I connect from the same computer. What is exactly happening when you are trying to connect?

View PostKaelestrial, on 25 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

I'm not sure what's causing this bug/crash/error.

I play with my mom in minecraft and she had made this big compilation of mods, one of which being yours. We also put Dr. Zhark's Mo' Creatures in with it and it worked fine. (We had tested the compilation out and everything was very functional). So we started a LAN game. We were playing in the game, and it all looked good. But then, she hit a rat from Mo' Creatures with a halberd and it crashed me. And it kept randomly crashing whenever she (the server host) hit a Mo' Creatures critter with one of you weapons. However, she never actually crashed. It just kept kicking me off the server. I am not sure why, and no one else seems to be having this bug, so I am wondering if it is something that I did wrong.....hehe. We are both using the exact same install, with all the same mods.  Posted Image


Here is the error:

Spoiler:

I love your mod so much though! It's really awesome and we always try to include it in our "mod compilations".  Posted Image

If you could fix it I would be very giddy.....Posted Image
It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mo'Creatures. The crash report is referring to a certain Thirst mod. But it is in combination with my mod.
It should only happen when you hit with a spear or halberd, because these are long weapons. Am I correct?

View Postboss_rainbowdash, on 25 November 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

Very nice mod! I like it! But if I could make a suggestion, could you make all the spears stack up to 16 and be thrown like a javelin?
No, that's what the javelin is for. The spear is a better melee weapon than a ranged weapon.
Posted Image

#6087

sondrex76
  • Minecraft: sondrex76

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

can you get the guns to destroy weak block like glass?
Posted Image

#6088

Brandonn
  • Location: Oregon, USA
  • Minecraft: Brandonn

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

I'll do a clean install of just your mod later today and see if I still have the issue.

#6089

Kaelestrial
  • Location: Watching you sleep
  • Minecraft: Who knows....
  • Xbox:Don't click me

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

View PostBalkondeurAlpha, on 25 November 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

I have heard of someone else having the same issue. I tried it myself, but everything worked fine.
Could be because I connect from the same computer. What is exactly happening when you are trying to connect?


It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mo'Creatures. The crash report is referring to a certain Thirst mod. But it is in combination with my mod.
It should only happen when you hit with a spear or halberd, because these are long weapons. Am I correct?



No, that's what the javelin is for. The spear is a better melee weapon than a ranged weapon.

Yes it is correct. Only spear and halberd. Last night I had found out that it was indeed the Thirst mod causing it. Specifically when hitting a mob with a spear/halberd. What had been happening was that another player, or me, would hit a mob with a spear/halberd, and the thirst thingy would try to tick down a droplet or two whenever I, or other players, hit something. Kind of like when the food bar goes down when you hit things, only it was the water going down. This, I do believe, is what was causing the crash. Every time I hit something or a player hit something with a spear/halberd, it would cause it to crash randomly because the water bar randomly has a chance to go tick down when swinging your weapon. So, on the times that it DID tick down, it caused a crash.

#6090

BalkondeurAlpha
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: BalkondeurAlpha

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostKaelestrial, on 25 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:



Yes it is correct. Only spear and halberd. Last night I had found out that it was indeed the Thirst mod causing it. Specifically when hitting a mob with a spear/halberd. What had been happening was that another player, or me, would hit a mob with a spear/halberd, and the thirst thingy would try to tick down a droplet or two whenever I, or other players, hit something. Kind of like when the food bar goes down when you hit things, only it was the water going down. This, I do believe, is what was causing the crash. Every time I hit something or a player hit something with a spear/halberd, it would cause it to crash randomly because the water bar randomly has a chance to go tick down when swinging your weapon. So, on the times that it DID tick down, it caused a crash.
I understand, I added it to my todo list and will look at it soon.
Posted Image

#6091

Kaelestrial
  • Location: Watching you sleep
  • Minecraft: Who knows....
  • Xbox:Don't click me

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostBalkondeurAlpha, on 25 November 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

I understand, I added it to my todo list and will look at it soon.

Thank you so much. Good luck with that, hope you can figure out a solution. For now I am playing without the Thirst mod that way I can use your mod. However, when you have fixed it, I'll be sure to put the Thirst mod back in.

Thank you so much for your time. Love the mod. :)

#6092

Brandonn
  • Location: Oregon, USA
  • Minecraft: Brandonn

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

I couldn't reproduce the error, it worked on a clean install and then it works when I added it with my mods. The mods were a clean install as well with MuliMC, before I was using Magic Launcher. I must have don't something diffrent before, or one of the conflicting mods was updated when I re-downloaded. Regardless, it works now, so thanks for wanted to fix it, and sorry for the false alert.

#6093

CRiousBerries

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

EDIT: Got this mod working now, its awesome :D

#6094

Habigo16
  • Location: In a very blocky world

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

Posted ImageHabigo16, on 25 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:


I got this:

Spoiler:

Post that error on the BalkonsWeapon mod page and tell him to use @Instance(value="BalkonTools"), he will understand.

That is what Noppes said to me on his custom npc mod

Posted Image<--Please click or this cute egg will die ;D

#6095

PP01010000

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hey I already play with this mod for a long time, and it's really good! But just one problem, why there are no death message? please fix it. :) Otherwise its a PERFECT mod!
Posted Image

#6096

RobertJCraft

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

i love this mod it adds a twist the the weapons :)

is there a link for server 1.2.5?
if so that would be lovely :)




i pooped a little :D

#6097

AVR1
    AVR1

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostT10a, on 24 November 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:



It's called the flipping config.

Hey man, take it easy! I don't know how this stuff works ok? I'm just asking for help.
AVR1
Posted Image
Did you like my post or did it help you? Hit the green arrow in the corner! Posted Image Looking for a good vanilla server? Search 'Eureka!' or go here: http://www.eurekamc.enjin.com/

#6098

Wyatt_LandWalker

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Is it very difficoult to fix aiming just after reloading?
Posted Image

#6099

BalkondeurAlpha
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: BalkondeurAlpha

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostBrandonn, on 25 November 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

I couldn't reproduce the error, it worked on a clean install and then it works when I added it with my mods. The mods were a clean install as well with MuliMC, before I was using Magic Launcher. I must have don't something diffrent before, or one of the conflicting mods was updated when I re-downloaded. Regardless, it works now, so thanks for wanted to fix it, and sorry for the false alert.
That's great! I'm just glad it works now.

View PostHabigo16, on 26 November 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

Posted ImageHabigo16, on 25 November 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:


I got this:

Spoiler:

Post that error on the BalkonsWeapon mod page and tell him to use @Instance(value="BalkonTools"), he will understand.

That is what Noppes said to me on his custom npc mod

Strange.. I see where the error is coming from, but I don't really understand what Noppes says. I know the code, but I don't understand why it's necessary. When porting my mod to the new MCForge, I read nothing about it. I'll do some research, maybe ask Noppes.

View PostPP01010000, on 26 November 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Hey I already play with this mod for a long time, and it's really good! But just one problem, why there are no death message? please fix it. :) Otherwise its a PERFECT mod!
Yeah, they're bugged. I'll take a loot at it, probably just some localization stuff.

View PostWyatt_LandWalker, on 26 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Is it very difficoult to fix aiming just after reloading?
Yes. Sadly, I can't make it work properly. Maybe I just have to think of whole new reloading mechanics.
Posted Image

#6100

Zugdish
    Zugdish

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

When I try and launch Technic version 7.3.4/1.4.2 I crash and get this error message:




---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 27/11/12 5:25 PM
Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ul.values()[Lul;
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:652)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:196)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:465)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:752)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ul.values()[Lul;
at weaponmod.Localization.loadLanguage(Localization.java:84)
at weaponmod.Localization.loadLanguageFromFile(Localization.java:71)
at weaponmod.Localization.loadAllLanguages(Localization.java:57)
at weaponmod.BalkonsWeaponMod.loadMod(BalkonsWeaponMod.java:191)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:651)
... 4 more

Relevant Details:
- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 437965200 bytes (417 MB) / 931135488 bytes (888 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)
- JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx3072m
- AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
- FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_A7 38 mods loaded, 38 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.2]Treecapitator.FML.1.4.2.r03.Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core_50.2.3_for_1.4.2-joined.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems_50.2.2_for_1.4.2-joined.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.30-IC2_1.108.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-3.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-3.1.1.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.46.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.46.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.2.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-v1.4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.2.2.138.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres 1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a20.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Core [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_TubeStuff [TubeStuff] (tubestuff_50.1.2_for_1.4.2-joined.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GT/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft 128x MC13.zip
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null


Also when I try and load my world I get an error message stating:

IndestrialCraft 2 Error
IC2 detected an ID conflict between your IC2.cfg and the map you are trying to load