Throw a spear in a zombie's head!
Cut a skeleton in half with your brand new halberd!
Shoot some slimes in pieces with an old musket!
- Read before posting
- Bugs and Todo
- Old versions
Click the download link on the bottom of the page.
Read this before you post a question
Before you post, make sure you read the whole topic carefully, otherwise I will just ignore your post.
For common problems, check the troubleshooting section.
If you get an error screen, please post the appeared error.
Ideas, videos and other support are always welcome.
All weapon damages can be found at MassNERDerer's topic:
Balkon's WeaponMod - Weapon Damages
Every weapon is extensively explained on this page on mcmodguides.com: http://mcmodguides.com/weaponmod.html
The Sphax' PureBDCraft texturepack patch, made by Sphax himself and updated by crumbl3d.
Link to website: http://bdcraft.net/f...-weaponmod-v110
Textures in the style of the Jolicraft texturepack, by BrightsideRy! (Not up to date)
These are the textures by Jade Knightblazer, in the style of Dokucraft. (Not up to date)
The textures in the style of JJJas0n's FancyCraft give the weapons a very realistic look! Made by JJJas0n himself. (Not up to date)
Download at the Planet Minecraft post
xaivern has made weapon textures in the style of his own texture pack. This is his forum topic: http://www.minecraft...t/topic/150705- (Not up to date)
Datashocker created textures in the style of the Last-Days texture pack. (Not up to date)
You can download them here: http://www.mediafire...1pq46rj69k3jkim
There are also HD textures in the style of the Faithful32 texture pack, made by CrazyErik. (Not up to date)
Go to the forum page or direct-download them here: http://dl.dropbox.co...2_WeaponMod.zip
- patrix1221 has made the HD cannon texture.
- xiraxis has made the amazing new cannon model.
- Reppu has applied some fixes to the HD textures.
- _SideStunt_ did another update to the HD textures.
- Gamephantom ports the server mod to Bukkit.
- HunterTTP made an auto-installer.
- mDiyo improved the warhammer textures.
- Bremmelgod has made the previous HD firerod texture and painterly textures.
- MinerDM made the new firerod textures.
- krnlyng ported the SMP version to Bukkit.
- sismk made the previous crossbow and bolt textures.
- milly_rainbow made the HD halberd textures, in the style of JohnSmith.
- CrazyErik made the awesome 32x32 textures in the style of the Faithful32 texture pack.
- CrazyErik also made the normal dynamite texture.
- danden made the other Painterly textures.
- BrightsideRy made the Jolicraft textures.
- fusey4556 made the Imperial Island map.
The great BebopVox has made an amazing video about the mod:
A funny video by turenightmare (1.4.5):
I did another interview with BeardedManitee, the video quality is waaay better.
If you really like the mod and want to support it, paste this code in your signature:
Or maybe you like this one:
- Universal installation
- Backup your minecraft.jar.
- Requires Minecraft Forge, so install that first.
- Move the downloaded WeaponMod.zip to the %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ folder.
- Start the game once to initialize the weaponmod.properties file in the .minecraft/config/ folder.
- Bukkit installation
- First, you have to download an MCPC Bukkit from http://build.technic...job/MCPC-1.4.6/
- Put the downloaded file into your server folder.
- Start the Bukkit server and shut it down again.
- Now there's a mods folder in the server folder.
- Put the WeaponMod.zip into the mods folder.
- Make sure the weaponmod.properties files of the clients match with the server.
Bugs and Todo