Information / Instructions
Opis now has its own wiki page !
- [TileEntity Timing] “Reset Highlight” button to remove the red box.
- [Summary] Realtime display of forced & loaded chunks
- [Summary] Display of the amount of TE & Entities is now realtime
- [Dimensions] A tab to display all dimensions generic info with possibility to “purge” them from ItemStacks, hostiles & lingering chunks.
- [Render tabs] Added 2 new tabs to measure rendering time for TEs and Ents.
- KillAll button on the Entity Amount tab will now work for both filtered and unfiltered displays.
- Opis run timestamp is now using proper ISO standard for date.
- Updates are sent based on a timer and not a tick amount.
- Loaded chunk array is now splitted before sending to prevent EOS errors.
- Tick graph is now a real JPanel and not a PNG on a label.
- Complete refactoring of the profilers for easier addition and use.
- Complete refactoring of network message handling for easier maintenance.
- The Swing interface is now completly modular in prevision of a potential API.
Can’t even remember what I added changed in this version. This is more or less a full rewrite of the
interface, a global bugfixing and an inclusion of most requests out there.
If you want to check the current set of features, I can only recommand to check here.
This should be considered the beginning of a new age for Opis.
Ho, and btw, here is one entry of the huge changelog :
- Removed Alpha Tag.
You will have to download both MobiusCore 1.1.0 and Opis 1.2.0. Those are available in the download section.Copy both in your mods directory as usual, on the client and the server. You are not required to distribute the client side to your users, unless you want them to have access to the loaded chunk map.
If you are using MapWriter already, REMOVE IT. I'm providing my own modified version along with Opis. If you have both installed at the same time, you will get an error when you start the game. Don't complain, you have been warned.
- Mr_Okushama for the TTF code. Tables would look ugly without it.
- Player for the highlight code. The mod would be less useful without it.
- MapWriter, without which I would have never been able to make such a mod.
If you like my mods, you can become a Patron on my Patreon webpage. Thanks in advance !
Opis (and all my mods) is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license. It has been for a while. This license means that you can do whatever you want with it (more or less). Also, FTB got a blanket license to include Opis and all my mods in their packs.
Stop asking me if you can include it, YES YOU CAN. That's what the permissive license is for.
Just do the usual link back to this thread or my blog and everything is cool.
Get the latest Opis there.
You will also need the latest mobiuscore from there.