• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Help? Single Player Commands won't work for 1.7.2!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

JigglyJelloFTW
  • Minecraft: elvis167

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

I just got SPC because I really wanted it and it would be helpful for the adventure map i'm making. I did everything a download video did and it worked for them, but not me. Is this mod only for 1.6.2? I downloaded it, didn't get a black screen, it didn't just say loading world, the game started just fine. Yet, Single Player Commands wasn't there. Usually there is supposed to be a little yellow wording that says something similar to "Single Player Commands Version#" or something... I didn't say that, and it didn't let me use /enchant add enchant number   (/enchant add knockback 3)
Can somebody please help me I really want this mod!
This is the video I watched for instructions on how to download it. Tell me if the instructions are wrong to the way you got SPC with 1.7.2 if its worked for your Minecraft.

What did I do wrong?

Register or log in to remove.

theminerforlife3
  • Minecraft: theminer4life3

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yes, unfortunately this mod has not updated to 1.7 yet. This, of course, is what caused the problem. :(

Could I get a +1 for the help?

God ain't dead.

Herobrine ain't dead.

I, on the other hand, am.

NinjaPride

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

mod has no update for 1.7 so yea
   MINOHOSTS.TK <---- Cheap Minecraft Hosting It's Premuim!

blockout22
  • Minecraft: blockout22

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

that is just another kind of person begging for views, you should stay away from those channels as they dont deserve the views for having missleading titles, you can avoid them wasting your time by filtering videos by date or just looking how long ago the video was uploaded
Posted Image

JigglyJelloFTW
  • Minecraft: elvis167

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

... I've been building Hogwarts, and I think the Knockback 100 and stuff would be cool to make a wand with... Pay more attention before commenting like that. I don't use the forums for views or likes, I do it to just understand the game more. Besides, even if I were begging for views, why would I only have 13 posts.. -.-

Kukipett
    Kukipett

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

For the moment no mods have been updated as MCP is not released for 1.72.

You have to understand that this update is not just a facelift, it's a major modification.

For example seeds don't give the same worlds as before, there are many biomes added and the world building seems to have changed a lot.
So it's quiet possible that we will have to wait some days or weeks untils mods will be updated.

bilde2910
    bilde2910

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 827 posts
  • Minecraft: bilde2910

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

SPC hasn't been updated to 1.7.2 yet. However, if you installed it as in that video, not getting a black screen on incompatible mods doesn't make any sense at all. Generally to see if a mod install was successful, head back into the mod jar folder, open the jar file and see if META-INF is still there. If it is, the installation was reset.

There are a few mods that have been updated to 1.7.2, like TMI, but for the most part you just need to wait.

ChatLog is a mod updated for Minecraft 1.7.8.

Click here to check it out: http://bit.ly/clmcmod

(PS. Are you an IRC chatter? You'll love this.)

LordDarksym

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

If you want to enchant items with level 100 enchants (limit is at 127), you can use the new version of TMI to enchant up to those levels now. I used the new MC Patcher to install the new TMI and it works perfectly in 1.7.2.

Nick111211

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Single Player Commands has not been updated. It actually has not been updated for a long time (not even 1.6.4)
But I'm sure soon it'll be updated. :)

bilde2910
    bilde2910

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 827 posts
  • Minecraft: bilde2910

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostNick111211, on 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

Single Player Commands has not been updated. It actually has not been updated for a long time (not even 1.6.4)
But I'm sure soon it'll be updated. :)
Let's hope so. SPC is an awesome mod, however 1.7 is also a huge update. Can't wait to get it when it's done! (I sort of get this feeling similar to when you're standing in front of the oven waiting for a cake to finish baking. Well in that case SPC is one of the best cakes ever.)

ChatLog is a mod updated for Minecraft 1.7.8.

Click here to check it out: http://bit.ly/clmcmod

(PS. Are you an IRC chatter? You'll love this.)

LinonWater

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Not updated to 1.7.2.
I created the "Talk about Minecraft" thread. Want to see it? Click the link!

DensonJ
    DensonJ

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: DensonJ

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostJigglyJelloFTW, on 01 November 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

... I've been building Hogwarts, and I think the Knockback 100 and stuff would be cool to make a wand with... Pay more attention before commenting like that. I don't use the forums for views or likes, I do it to just understand the game more. Besides, even if I were begging for views, why would I only have 13 posts.. -.-
They didn't mean you friend. They were referring to the YouTube video maker who conned you. :-)
- Jim D.
AR Minecraft
Based on the Classic '80's RPG!

theminerforlife3

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostDensonJ, on 04 November 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

They were referring to the YouTube video maker who conned you. :-)

Yeesh. Don't you guys hate it when things like that get your hopes sky-high, and then you realize they're fake and you drop bedrock-low?

:|

God ain't dead.

Herobrine ain't dead.

coolestto

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

If you are wanting to make a knockback 100 why not use TooManyItems? It's updated for 1.7.2 and has an enchantment sub-menu that you can do up to 127.

Pyrates313
  • Minecraft: pyrates313

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Posttheminerforlife3, on 31 October 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I get sick if i see stuff like this...

Check out this awesome little map!

Posted Image

Llykuld
    Llykuld

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

So ... the question is : When SPC will be updated Posted Image ???!!
A little French who Love Princesse Mononoke.

My map (the only) of Princess Mononoke --> HERE

Minegecko

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Posttheminerforlife3, on 31 October 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Yes, unfortunately this mod has not updated to 1.7 yet. This, of course, is what caused the problem. Posted Image

this is true moders simply cannot keep up with all the updates! mojang are creating having to actualy get  the update every time! to make amends

DensonJ
    DensonJ

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: DensonJ

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Well, the thing is.. MCP has not been released yet for 1.7.2. Those guys are working feverishly right now to get it done, but it's a huge amount of work. On the positive side, 1.7.2 introduces a large portion of the new MC API components which, in the end, will make it easier for modders (at least we all hope so!). I believe one of the reasons that some of the popular mods were never updated to 1.6.4 is because these modders know that major changes are coming and it's not worth the effort until we can start working with the more permanent components of 1.7.2 and above. I can't wait to see the new MCP and Forge releases and begin converting my own stuff. It should be very exciting!
- Jim D.
AR Minecraft
Based on the Classic '80's RPG!

theminerforlife3

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostDensonJ, on 16 November 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Well, the thing is.. MCP has not been released yet for 1.7.2. Those guys are working feverishly right now to get it done, but it's a huge amount of work. On the positive side, 1.7.2 introduces a large portion of the new MC API components which, in the end, will make it easier for modders (at least we all hope so!). I believe one of the reasons that some of the popular mods were never updated to 1.6.4 is because these modders know that major changes are coming and it's not worth the effort until we can start working with the more permanent components of 1.7.2 and above. I can't wait to see the new MCP and Forge releases and begin converting my own stuff. It should be very exciting!

Yes! I can't either! :D

View PostPyrates313, on 14 November 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

I get sick if i see stuff like this...

[sarcasm] Why, thank you ever so much, sir. That's very helpful and uplifting! [/sarcasm]

God ain't dead.

Herobrine ain't dead.

Atom_Bomb121
  • Minecraft: djp2121

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

If you need a knockback 1000 stick, you can get that with a command!
Spoiler:
If you need help with items/redstone/commands I'd be more than happy to help you build. I can even provide a server to build on :)