Crafting SuiteCrafting Suite is a follow up on my original mod, Project Bench. It brings back the Project Bench, but also expands upon the original idea of it. Now the player will be able to have a more personalized experience with the benches in their world, both functionally and aesthetically. You'll have access to many things, from crafting benches that will hold onto their inventory rather than drop it, and benches that will have additional storage space that they can craft from. There will also be a variety of modifiers that one might add enhance or alter the functionality or look of the bench, I will go over those within.
Crafting Suite is as of this writing in an infantile stage and has gone through some testing. There are many things planned, but not as many yet implemented as I plan to bring those in over time. First priority is get something out there that demonstrates the ideas of the future. I'll do my best to go over as much as I can in this post, but feel free to leave a comment if something doesn't have enough of an explanation.
Updated to 0.2.1.4 (February 20, 2014)
- Updated internal saving system, less broken benches and such.
- Recipes for Deep Slot, Plans, and tools Modifier, along with the plan recipe now give double the items than before.
- Many other tweaks, be wary of new bugs. Please report.
Updated to 0.2.1.3 (December 3)
- Fixed crash on start for servers, my bad.
The Modification Table:
The Project Bench
Mod Spotlight: (if you're struggling with how to make the benches, check here)
1.6.4 - CraftingSuite-v0.2.1.4(*)
- 0.2.1.4: Internal changes to how the benches are saved, reduces clear benches and crashy-ness. Some recipes, i.e. Tool, Deep Slot, Plans Modifier, and Plans now give double the items than previously.
- 0.2.1.3: Fixed a crash on start for dedicated servers in relation to particles being added.
- 0.2.1.2: Fix for benches becoming chests when they shouldn't be.
- 0.2.1.1: NEI Usage and Recipe support. Tooltips always show modifiers on a bench now. Plans should now longer use incorrect Ore Dictionary stacks (verify please). Crash resolved that occurred when using up tool in crafting recipe then trying to craft something again in bench with Tool Modifier.
- 0.2.1.0: Plans, Deep Slot, NEI Shift Click, Modded Table, Localization support, many internal tweaks. Check commits for more detailed changes.
- 0.1.8.2: Fixed possible NPE
- 0.1.8.1: Fixed NPE, added tool render atop the bench.
- 0.1.8: Initial release. Added Modification Table, Holding, Crafting, Storing, and Tools Modifiers, added language support and version checking.
- v0.1.8 - v0.2.1.0: Forge: Built against version 220.127.116.116.
- Glitchy rendering if using Fast graphics, as opposed to fancy graphics.
- Deep Slot shows incorrect stack size (1) for other players on server. This is because stacks are sent in packets where stack size is written as a byte and therefore doesn't support stack sizes greater than 127. Functionality is intact, no duping or anything. Just seem a bit screwy. Will look for a fix .
- If you have a GitHub account, open an issue there, that is the best way to reach me. You can find the repo here.
- If no GitHub, post a comment. Include crash report, at the very least the stack trace portion of it. Also, since it has gotten more complex, please leave note of how you produced the bug, or what you were doing when the crash happened.
- MyEternity: translation to Russian.
- chicken_bones: Not Enough Items to improve some aspects of the Benches (see below for legal stuff).
Licensing: (Mod pack authors, look here)
This work is licensed under the Public License version 3. It is an open source mod, and therefore much privileges are given to the users. You are free to distribute the mod and edit it if you wish. However, no monetary gain shall be had unless you explicitly consult me and I, the mod author, allow it. Additionally, credit is required to be included upon redistributing it.
- Mod pack authors, this means that you may include Crafting Suite and all updates to which this licensing is still applicable without asking me directly. Please leave credit for me somewhere in the mix. Also, I will be selectively willing to include a section listing the mod packs using Crafting Suite if you message me and notify me of that wish.
This mod now includes a redistribution of an NEI class. I, the mod author, have altered the original file as provided by chicken_bones. The appropriate steps have been taken to comply with his redistribution wishes as detailed under the forum topic for the ChickenBones mods. Furthermore, the sections that were edited within the class have been marked for easy comparison. These steps were taken to complete compatibility of Crafting Suite with the functionality of the overlay (shift clicking of the ?).
- Original File: https://bitbucket.or...java?at=default
- Altered Version: https://github.com/b...layHandler.java